Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Popular Nigerian Artiste To Perform Free For Mark Zuckerberg (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Artiste To Perform Free For Mark Zuckerberg (photos) (804 Views)

Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / SUCCESS STORY:Mark Zuckerberg (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Artiste To Perform Free For Mark Zuckerberg (photos) by TheManfromKenya: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
News filtering into our server have shown that a renowned and well loved nigerian artist have offered himself to sing melodious music to facebook white CEO, Mark ZuckerBerg who is currently in Lagos..

RnB star and yup yup crooner,Vic O made this known to our reporter when he was spotted at shoprite pricing ragolis bottle earlier today.

The star revealed that he will perform his hits like Yup yup.,after party and why evils to mark zuberkerg this night for free instead of the usual 1m he collects , this is to show gratitude to him for coming to the country and show that nigerians are talented and grateful.

He however warned that if mark refuse his offer., he will kill his career and that he should goan and ask meek mill and drake that he killed their career..

When asked if he doesnt what to meet jidenna so as to perhaps collabo with him..

He responded

"when jidenna was coming he called me... He had been staying in my place for the last three days.. He is a cool guy but he is too small for me... He said i shld collabo with him so his song will blow but i told him its 3m last because he is my friend... Av nt heard from him since..

Mr VicO bought a chewgum for our reporter but declined photos...

www.themanfromkenya.com/thecashtyri

Re: Popular Nigerian Artiste To Perform Free For Mark Zuckerberg (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Popular Nigerian Artiste To Perform Free For Mark Zuckerberg (photos) by PrinceAbinibi: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Very funny, but where you do you get your Oshogbo weed? I am asking for my neighbour ni

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Artiste To Perform Free For Mark Zuckerberg (photos) by TheManfromKenya: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
True yarn

(1) (Reply)

Drake Got A New Tattoo, Now Him And Rihanna Have Matching TAT!!! (they Are In Lo / Mercy Algbe Share Adorable Photo On Facebook / I Spent Six Days Protecting Tupac On His Deathbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.