Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa (492 Views)

"Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To Shehu Garba Saying Pres. Buhari's Comment On Aisha Wa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa by Xeedorf: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lawyer with the National Human Rights Commission
and wife of a Judge in Borno State judiciary, Aisha
Wakil, who was recently declared wanted by the
Nigerian Army for her close links with Boko Haram
members, says the terrorist group is ready for peace
now and may make a big announcement about the
kidnapped Chibok school girls within the next 24
hours.
This comes few days after President Buhari said his
government was ready to negotiate with genuine
Boko Haram leaders for the release of the missing
school girls.
According to the Nation, Wakil in an interview said
after she has been cleared by the Nigerian Army and
that she has been persuading the leader of the sect
group to negotiate with the Nigerian government for
the release of the girls that have been in their
captivity for over two years now
“Since I came back, I have been on their
neck. They have now agreed to come out and
discuss with the government and bring back
the girls. I am for the Chibok girls and all the
captives. They are ready for peace. This is
what they told me. I think they might post
some information on YouTube within 24
hours”she said
http://www.nollywoodnewsnow.com/announcement-of-peace-would-be-made-by-the-boko-haram-in-the-next-24hrsaisha-wakil-says/
Re: Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa by nnachukz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
They have concluded their assigned duty.
Re: Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa by papaejima1: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good script.
How I love these people.
Boko boys over to you, I get data to tanda for youtube awaiting your BIG announcement
Re: Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa by chriskosherbal(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is ok
Re: Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa by Richkid97(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Here we go again
Re: Announcement Of Peace Would Be Made By The Boko Haram In The Next 24hrs,aisha Wa by muyibaba222(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
it's like the economy hardship is really hittin everybody.... Boko haram for peace? i cant jst imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Has Lashed Out At Femi Fani Kayode / What Is President Buhari Doing With The Economy? Garba Shehu Writes. / Economic Recession; Is It All About The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.