Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Go About Collection Of Supporting Documents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Go About Collection Of Supporting Documents (645 Views)

Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) / Bribe Collection At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / What Documents Might One Need Outside Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Collection Of Supporting Documents by hollerhedey(f): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good day sir;
I applied for uk tourist visa early this year and I was denied, I tried again this June and was denied again. But on collection of my documents at the TLC in victoria Island; my supporting documents weren't returned which includes my employment letter, my bank statement and payslips, my sponsors bank statement and some other vital documents. Please can anyone put me through about how I can apply to collect this documents back. Thanks
Re: How To Go About Collection Of Supporting Documents by hollerhedey(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Someone should please enlighten me on this
Re: How To Go About Collection Of Supporting Documents by hollerhedey(f): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nobody to give opinion ... This is really unfair

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Rwanda From Nigeria / Independence Anniversary: Virgin Atlantic Slashes Fares To $300 To London. / London Chronicles (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.