Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls (768 Views)

Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by horladtop(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
I was unable to give my birds marek vaccine when they are old... the birds are now12weeks old. pls in ur experience wat can I do coz I don't want calamity in my farm....... pls help
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by chordrylateral(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by horladtop(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
at Hw old coz my Dr. said I can't give dem again after 21day old
chordrylateral:
you can still give them,in my place of work we do repeat mareks for birds.
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by chordrylateral(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by horladtop(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thank u sir, I will give them then, where do u work
chordrylateral:
since they are not upto sixteen weeks,they are just 12wks the early the better.who said mareks cann't be vaccinate after 21days?hell lie!.where i work is one of the top 10 farms in nigeria and am telling you what we practice not theory.what if you didn't vaccinate well the first time you vaccinate? you'll have re-vaccinate.well, you can take to your Dr's advice,if you are lucky noting will happen to your birds but a say preventions are cheaper than cure.you'll have to double the dose b'cos they are older now.0.2mm at 3wks,give 0.5mm cos they are older.
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by chordrylateral(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by nwabuwa: 2:17am On Sep 01, 2016
What's mareks please. Haven't heard of it..
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by chordrylateral(m): 5:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by chordrylateral(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by Naimolawale: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Please i need a help with my boilers... just of recent i notice their eyes just started bring out water just like crying and i dont know what to use, to stop it. And it worsen to the point that the two eyes closed and later died. pls i need your assistance on what to use because its spreading fast.
Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by chordrylateral(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farmers & Vet. Dr. Help Pls by horladtop(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naimolawale:
Please i need a help with my boilers... just of recent i notice their eyes just started bring out water just like crying and i dont know what to use, to stop it. And it worsen to the point that the two eyes closed and later died. pls i need your assistance on what to use because its spreading fast.
it could be infectious coryza

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seeds In Malawi At Cheap Price / Sesame Seeds And Pigeon Pea / How Do I Use Maxiforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.