Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted (1280 Views)

Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted / Basketmouth Hangs Out With Mark Zuckerberg (see Photo) / Comedian Emmanuella Poses With Mark Angel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by MaQuin(f): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
comedian Basket mouth shared this photo of himself pictured with billionaire Mark Zuckerberg see how his fans reacted see screen shots below

Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by thesicilian: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians should stop beefing, for heaven's sake. Whether basket mouth decides to wear suit, Agbada or tie towel to meet Mark Zuckerberg is his choice. Just like it was Mark's choice to dress simply.
We should be more interested in what they were discussing and how it impacts us as Nigerians in general.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hahahahaahaha,dem wan finish dis basketmouth...wetin him dey count?...mark is a real g,so simple.mehn I respect d guy wit so much money stil cool headed.....imagine basketmouth in mark's position na sss go use gun hit him head...
Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by Smellymouth: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by mhizAnnie(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lmao...pipo wicked oooo
Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by jaymichael(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
I don't see what is wrong with what Basket mouth wore here o!!! Mark chose the way he dresses, so did Basket mouth. We all cannot act alike.
Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by Luckylife(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol!
Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sweetpenis:
Hahahahaahaha,dem wan finish dis basketmouth...wetin him dey count?...mark is a real g,so simple.mehn I respect d guy wit so much money stil cool headed.....imagine basketmouth in mark's position na sss go use gun hit him head...

1. I don't understand people. So Basketmouth did wrong by wearing suit? What if he had some other place to be? Abi they think Basketmouth is as jobless as most of them that he won't have other engagements?

2. I keep hearing of Mark's simplicity, but please, if I were a white billionaire, I certainly won't feel the need to put on a suit in a tropical weather just to walk around and meet owners of start up businesses in a third world country. I mean, it's not that serious in life. Have you seen anyone in a suit in all of Mark's pictures in these places? I would like to see him rock polos to meet with world leaders.

3. Who told you he has no security details? Because they don't appear in the pictures doesn't mean they aren't around. If he brought along white photographers as seen in those pics, why wouldn't he have imported guards?

Make una no allow oyibo whine una heads o, nothing is ever as it appears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
safarigirl:

1. I don't understand people. So Basketmouth did wrong by wearing suit? What if he had some other place to be? Abi they think Basketmouth is as jobless as most of them that he won't have other engagements?

2. I keep hearing of Mark's simplicity, but please, if I were a white billionaire, I certainly won't feel the need to put on a suit in a tropical weather just to walk around and meet owners of start up businesses in a third world country. I mean, it's not that serious in life. Have you seen anyone in a suit in all of Mark's pictures in these places? I would like to see him rock polos to meet with world leaders.

3. Who told you he has no security details? Because they don't appear in the pictures doesn't mean they aren't around. If he brought along white photographers as seen in those pics, why wouldn't he have imported guards?

Make una no allow oyibo whine una heads o, nothing is ever as it appears

Y d long epistle?obviously u knw nada u 4 jst look my post comot eye no try quote me again....itk.
Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by safarigirl(f): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Y d long epistle?obviously u knw nada u 4 jst look my post comot eye no try quote me again....itk.
punctuation marks exist for a reason boo, use em

I was quoting you to address your belief that Mark Z doesn't have his own version of the SSS holding back people...

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
safarigirl:
punctuation marks exist for a reason boo, use em

I was quoting you to address your belief that Mark Z doesn't have his own version of the SSS holding back people...

First of all I'm nt ur boo aunty. Secondly is that when u guys come online u wear another cloak of pride and loss of sight?,I jst told u not to quote me and ofcourse u did....what really is ur problem?u trying to prove a point? Telling me about punctuation marks, when I finished my 1st degree u'd obviously be in secondary school....u people just come online and start craving unnecessary attention as if u dnt get any offline(obviously u don't).do not quote me again 4 d last time.
Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Sweetpenis:

First of all I'm nt ur boo aunty. Secondly is that when u guys come online u wear another cloak of pride and loss of sight?,I jst told u not to quote me and ofcourse u did....what really is ur problem?u trying to prove a point? Telling me about punctuation marks, when I finished my 1st degree u'd obviously be in secondary school....u people just come online and start craving unnecessary attention as if u dnt get any offline(obviously u don't).do not quote me again 4 d last time.
if you don't want someone to quote you, you simply don't give them the chance to. Considering you got your first degree eons ago, you should know how this is done, unless you're one of millions of paper graduates in Nigeria.

Good Morning and happy new month...it's not that serious in life, get a BJ or something, you're too tense

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg See How His Fans Reacted by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2016
safarigirl:
if you don't want someone to quote you, you simply don't give them the chance to. Considering you got your first degree eons ago, you should know how this is done, unless you're one of millions of paper graduates in Nigeria.

Good Morning and happy new month...it's not that serious in life, get a BJ or something, you're too tense

C kpiyans o!!, ahzen!!..here na eng class? Wey I go dey observe punctuations?..I'll pass on ur bj offer..park ur car 4 front na shuoooooo.

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story!! How A Mammy Water Almost Ruined A Unilag Student / French Montana Bought Not One ,but Seven Diamond Rings For Girl Friend (photos) / Abuja Pastor, Apostle Suleiman Peaches Under The Rain In Kaduna State Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.