Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) (51883 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Victorious Super Falcons Hosted In Lagos After Their Arrival From Cameroon. PICS / Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Mopolchi: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na wa! 30 minutes of enjoyment is ruining this guy's career!
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by eleko1: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wic one bi Privacy sad undecided? Make he deyy distribute/circulate the virus abi undecided? Right kor,left ni

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by tdemo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
chia so this guy go soon die

1 Like

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by henrydadon(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
angry
midolian:
But truth be told, the guy looks very sick. I really feel for him.

he doesnt looking sick to me

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by ifeelgood: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abeg free the guy
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Ogologomadu: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guy don't worry God will make another way for you. Just be prayerful there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by IceDude(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
ekim004:
i think that egytian club should be banned. They lack an atom of ethics, he has aids z it sumtin u gon tell the world......sha wish d guy all the best with his short time on earth
Dem tell u say he wan die now? Abi na u wan kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Pylony(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Stigmatization kills faster than the diseases. That was exactly what this useless Egyptian club did by making it look like it's his dead sentense for living with the disease.
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Flashh: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
KrystalConnect:

cc Myn_d44 cool
You need to be banned for being nosy.

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
There was a time malaria was deadly until. Drugs came

HIV is nothing.
Most people without HIV still die everyday...
You can live a normal life like you never did have HIV. Take your medication and don't encourage pity party.
You can live as old as you wish.
HIV doesn't kill,it is the fear and rejection that goes with it that kills.
Live a good life and don't discuss your case with just anybody.
Stop smoking and alcohol.
Use condom during sex and don't infect anyone because you want to punish people.
Eat happy,live happy and don't exchange in stressful activity.
I tell you, you can live as long as you want.
Afterall even HIV free patients day from accident and unforeseen circumstances. Move on...

8 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wetin shooku-shooku dey cause...
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by mikkypel(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Though anyone can be affected but my guy na ordinary Egypt u go and u have kpanshed without condom... U think egyptians no sabi d thing abi... Well, welcome back, at least you can start a campaign against stigmatisation with football, be sure to score enough goals in the Cameroonian league cuz no one would want to tack you when you are with the ball... Above all, I feel for you
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by redcliff: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
If you know you want to be knacking upandan use condom
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Jok3r(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
chie8:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/08/cameroonians-welcome-samuel-nlend-who.html

its bo crime to b hiv positive....

let him have his career nd b free from stigmatisation...

he stil has a long life to live..
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Pylony(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mopolchi:
Na wa! 30 minutes of enjoyment is ruining this guy's career!
Judge not, the Enjoyment you're refering to is not the only source of contacting the disease sir.

6 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Daxwell19(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
chai!!What a wasted career.all the best sha. Dey pray o.
Who go attack you self.What a pity even if you score they may just shake you or salute from afar on the field.
ALL THE BEST
BELIEVE IS THE KEY
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by IceDude(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
midolian:
I'm very sure he wasnt like that few days back. The embarassment weighed him down...I just pray he gets the strength to overcome the stigmatization associated with being HIV positive.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Taryur3(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
ekim004:
i think that egytian club should be banned. They lack an atom of ethics, he has aids z it sumtin u gon tell the world......sha wish d guy all the best with his short time on earth
Wt do u mean by short time on earth? Illetracy dey worry you.and u most be a kid.he can live longer than you fool.

6 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
I pity d gut Sha
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Itukus(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
That club should be stopped from business for at least ten years. This is so bad. See how uneasy he looks in those pictures. Yes friends and family will stand by him but the deed has been done and he is flesh and blood his emotions must get the better of him even if he tries to overcome it

1 Like

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Itukus(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
That club should be stopped from business for at least ten years. This is so bad. See how uneasy he looks in those pictures. Yes friends and family will stand by him but the deed has been done and he is flesh and blood his emotions must get the better of him even if he tries to put it behind him

1 Like

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
ekim004:
short time on earth?
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by 4everGrand(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
midolian:

...and he plays football ryt? He is far fitter than you are.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by 4everGrand(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Nah God catch am... after he don Bleep those Cameroonians girls tired so he should now infect the Egyptians too with his HIV abi. The club has done the right thing and if you are not happy with it you can get him a job or better still tell him to come and be living with you.

Ignorance at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Taryur3(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am disapointed to see some prematured comments here...his country can finance his medical situations and assist with d neccesary drugs.that guy will live longer than most of you bashing him here.before u blame d guy go and run your HIV test.nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by ireneony(f): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yomieluv:
Am not interested in his HiV STATUS.

am interested in his age..

Is that guy realy 21?

he looks 32 to me grin..
no normal 21 years old football player will catch hiv ...cos at 21, he does not care about women he will be more focused on his career... praying to get noticed and signed to a respectable club.

I did a little research on this guy. He already have a 6years old son grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by andyanders: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Let them take him to Synagogue Church of All Nations and Prophet T. B. Joshua and he will be healed.If they can have faith and believe, it she be well with him.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Austin4lif: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
ekim004:
so na u get long time
Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by stagger: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
A known HIV + player called Komol is playing in the Eredivisie. I do not know why the club in Egypt had to make Nlend's status public. His contract could have been canceled quietly.

We all played football when we were younger. Do you know how many players we had contact with who may have been HIV+ and we never knew?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) by Taryur3(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Nah God catch am... after he don Bleep those Cameroonians girls tired so he should now infect the Egyptians too with his HIV abi. The club has done the right thing and if you are not happy with it you can get him a job or better still tell him to come and be living with you.
The level of your stupidity is similar buh worse to be compared with Buhari and his cabinet...so the only means to be infected with HIV is just unprotected sex...olodo oshi...go back to school pls...that guy have every tendency to live longer than you. No be person dey get Ebola? counselling and proper medications will prolong his life.receive sense bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel / Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.