Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet (57940 Views)

Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Genevieve Nnaji With Stephanie Linus And Son, Maxwell At His 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by rebeccaele: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Smellymouth:
Osibanjo be like ==>Bubu Baba, effer since Mike Zookabag sneaked into United States of Nigeria, these people haff not let us rest..

Bubu ==> Osifanjo, wahalai ta lai, me I nor kwondastand if Mack Zakaria is (b)figger than my kwattles.. Let them Kwantinue..But tell the fifu vefore I count to Pipty, they should behave.. undecided

Osibanjo ==> Bubu, should I tell NEPA to off the lights?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4179441_facebook20160510203042_jpeg3469d045c96f5ed4a812596e4b5a9e6f

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by jnrbayano(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Spongia1:
Bros, humility is not by how you dress..... It's about how you learn to downplay your achievements

When you know how popular you are

have knowledge that great multitude of people model after you

and

you are so rich that you can afford just about everything......

It is a sign of humility to dress that way.

He is a proper celebrity.

What if I tell you he is "downplaying" his achievements by how he dresses?

Are you not thinking?

Think deeper next time.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by gabi101(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2016
i think most white/celebrities are just simple and natural in their acts smiley.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by Pangea: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
LordCenturion:

So, nah lunch u still dey eat by this time?. shocked shocked This world wicked o

Haha
The part of the world where I dey
That time naa lunch time
Go figure
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by katordidi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
what's with the grey shirt Mark ? undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by abioyebabatunde(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jst tired of naija actor n actress o, of wat association is light n darkness. Zuckerberg is light while they are darkness. A small guy like D's invent something great to change d world, u guys are there snapping pics. Purposeless people. Even RMD of all. Shame on u.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by Spongia1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
jnrbayano:

When you know how popular you are

have knowledge that great multitude of people model after you
I
and

you are so rich that you can afford just about everything......

It is a sign of humility to dress that way.

He is a proper celebrity.

What if I tell you he is "downplaying" his achievements by how he dresses?

Are you not thinking?

Think deeper next time.
OK, I get your point but you should not have insulted me.... It's not good. You can pass across your points in a more subtle way and I will actually see reason.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by jnrbayano(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Spongia1:
OK, I get your point but you should not have insulted me.... It's not good. You can pass across your points in a more subtle way and I will actually see reason.

No no no dear. I don't do insults. Not my thing really.

Perhaps, you perceived my reply wrongly.

Pardon me pls.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by Spongia1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
jnrbayano:

No no no dear. I don't do insults. Not my thing really.

Perhaps, you perceived my reply wrongly.

Pardon me pls.
You told me, "Are you not thinking"? "Think deeper next time". That looked like an insult to me. But, we are good now.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by jnrbayano(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Spongia1:
You told me, "Are you not thinking"? "Think deeper next time". That looked like an insult to me. But, we are good now.

Oh that?

Made those two statements for you to see where I was driving at and thankfully it paid off.

No insult was intended.

...and yes we are good.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by bastien: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Maccoy1:

Look at how dey are just all over him
lol..... I dey tells you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.