Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) (57702 Views)

Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Ibehvictor24: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Ottyn01(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone said God didn't call Davido into music, He called himself grin grin

Meanwhile Davido I hope u reserve some space for the unborn children sha cheesy

FTC!!! I dedicate this to all the hardworking guys out there...God no go shame us!!!!

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by josh123(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
see belle

3 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Go and marry Chioma and stop clowning.

37 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Let him keep space oh for more childrens tatoo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Ever8090: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
We don see b4 naa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok....

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by paschalj4(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin grin Impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Gamer999: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
No be lie

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

6 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by mayklef(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
if naso TuBaba tattoo all him children face 4 him body....omooo, baba go need extra body ooo

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Justkatty(f): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
I hope there is space for the unborn baby?
Love nwantiti
If you know love your children wetin u gain?

8 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Ottyn01(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
sapphiere:

How that one take be your Headache undecided

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Denique(f): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ottyn01:

Meanwhile Davido I hope u reserve some space for the unborn children sha cheesy

Very important.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Cholls(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
My brothers please stay away from drugs

11 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Draslo(m): 2:41am On Jan 30, 2021
I love tattoos even though I don't have one just yet. I hope to meet tattoo artists like this one. I can't have the same grade of tattoo as an Oshodi tout.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by olamiji98448: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2021
I hope there is space for the unborn baby?Love nwantitiIf you know love your children wetin u gain?

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by stillondmatter: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2021
He's got more bare skin areas for more tattoos ...A MESSAGE TO PROSPECTIVE BABY MAMAS grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2021
I hope he don do DNA. Make he no go put another man pinking tattoos cox to clean am back na war

25 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2021
No be just to get money
Looking attractive join
Working out is very important
Enjoyment they kill when you don't look after your body
Wizkid looks younger than davido but Wizkid is older

Davido frog voice which kind Belle be this
Pot belly men go come now with their poverty preachings

Lights up my kpoli in peace

8 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Draslo(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
I thought the future is female. Why aren't you asking Chioma to marry him? Oh that's right! His bank account balance is still controlling her vagina. grin

31 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:

Hes not clowning dear. He's enjoying himself and it's not his fault that marriage hasn't happened because he was obviously not ready and chioma knew but chose to be used and dumped in the baby mama group due to reasons best known to her.

She had the choice to keep herself until he does the needful but she chose otherwise. So, it's totally her fault. Abeg leave David alone. Chioma fall my hand big time.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Kilishihunter: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

5 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Draslo:

I thought the future is female. Why aren't you asking Chioma to marry him? Oh that's right! His bank account balance is still controlling her vagina. grin
Don't mind that choiceless slowpoke.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
His body, his choice

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nezzjnr: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin

What of those Fans wey get him Face for body

Nothing for them cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by JCoDY: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Money dey speak

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Dalil8: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:

Na by force?

She's enjoying her baby mama status, so let her be.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Flier: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
It doesnt look like original tattoo grin grin
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
They do anything for clout..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.