Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari (790 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by annnikky(f): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has called on
President Muhammadu Buhari to listen to the cries of
Nigerians and stop seeing those with different opinion
from his as threats to his government.

The governor said that, “there is hunger in the land,
Nigerians are hungry, they are suffering and the
president should rather listen to those who are more
knowledgeable than him in terms of management of
the country’s economy instead of seeing them as
threats.”

He added that the reactions of the president and his
men to divergent opinions had become predictable.

“This style of sending the Economic and Financial
Crimes Commission, Independent Corrupt Practices
and other Related Offences Commission, Department
of State Services and other agencies of the federal
government against anyone that offers suggestions
on how to rescue the country from total collapse is
not in the best interest of Nigeria and its suffering
masses.

http://www.punchng.com/there-is-hunger-in-nigeria-fayose-tells-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by ExInferis(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
At least you've rescued Ekiti people with a few tubers of yams, some kpomo, and a live chicken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by samwise00: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
True talk.....

Meanwhile download my latest single through the link below ...t speaks about the various challenges in Nigeria

http://starwapaz..com.ng/2016/08/download-audio-plight-of-humanity-by.html?m=1

Your opinions and critics are highly welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by thunderrider: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Oshokomole
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by youngmann: 12:35am On Sep 01, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by blithe2nice(m): 6:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Point of correction. Not all Nigerians jare,because I'm sure those that voted for change are enjoying it big time. And with what I can see we are still on introduction,and by the time we get to chapter one abi preface sef in the text book of change,then dos dat almost lost their sences due to chantting of sai ,sai will get it back. Some Nigerians eh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by Rotjijatau(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2016
h
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2016
ekiti is dying in penury

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by annnikky(f): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2016
blithe2nice:
Point of correction. Not all Nigerians jare,because I'm sure those that voted for change are enjoying it big time. And with what I can see we are still on introduction,and by the time we get to chapter one abi preface sef in the text book of change,then dos dat almost lost their sences due to chantting of sai ,sai will get it back. Some Nigerians eh
Most of those that voted for d change thingy r also suffering n regretting y they voted for him.

Nigerians r suffering n smiling at d same time undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
It has never been this bad b4

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by ucnwafor(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2016
1 paint of rice in rumuola 2,500 naira, buhari maka why.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by annnikky(f): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
ucnwafor:
1 paint of rice in rumuola 2,500 naira, buhari maka why.......
They said naija will c d change in 2019 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by ucnwafor(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
annnikky:

:Pchanji abi
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by annnikky(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
ucnwafor:
Yes oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by ucnwafor(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
annnikky:

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering, Fayose Tells Buhari by Sweetnik22(f): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari no get swagg cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Emerged Best In 2016 NECO Results - Ekiti Govt / NAFDAC To Begin Construction Of South East Zonal Headquarters In Imo State / Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.