Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. (812 Views)

Finally APC Breaks Silence On Buhari’s Death Rumour, READ! / ‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. by chemicalDisease: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
After several months of blaming the erstwhile ruling party, PDP, for the current state of Nigeria’s economy, the APC has accepted responsibility.
The ruling party also promised to fix the problems.
The APC’s position was stated by Governor Rochas Okorocha who briefed journalists after a meeting between the party’s governors and President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Details later…

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/213486-finally-apc-accepts-responsibility-nigerias-poor-economic-situation-promises-solution.html
Re: Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Incompetent Buhari tongue

Incompetent Rochas tongue

Incompetent APC tongue

Nope Oh Continue the blame game over a year and 6months

In 2019 we will correct this erroneous mistake, we'll send PMB to Daura and Rochas back to Ideato.....

Senator Samuel Anyanwu Imo 2019 cool cool cool
Re: Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Its not possible......
Re: Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. by ikp120(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.
Re: Finally, APC Accepts Responsibility For Nigeria’s Poor Economic Situation. by yeahh(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Are they ok
Are they just waking up?

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Oshiomhole & Ex-governor Of Mid-West Ogbemudia Laughing Hard In Edo 2day / 2016 US Elections: Lessons For Nigeria / Early Morning Bomb Blast Kills Two In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.