Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard (12347 Views)

FG Okays 29-member Panel On N56,000 Minimum Wage Demand / "Buhari’s Borrowings Will Enslave Nigeria Eternally" – Fayose / FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by felixomor: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Mylove55:
why wil gej borrow in a time of plenty, and u are accusing abusing an honest man of borrowing in the time of nothing and recession, and u said u are wise, what did ineffectual buffoon do with what he borrow,and $47b he met in foreign reserve.

Please who do u say is honest?
I can see u are a little bit disconnected from reality!
Moreover, I am not a politician and I voted for buhari before u think u r dealing with ur fellow political voltrons.
People like u will never allow leader to know when he is taking foolish steps.

Keep marrying your political leaders emotionally. While nigeria goes down.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by keyremotes(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2016
WITHOUT STOPPING THE BLOODSHED IN THE LAND THE ECONOMY CANNOT BE OK.
DON'T THEY GET IT? HOW MANY NATIONS PROSPER IN THE MIDST OF BLOODSHED?
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by TheVictorious(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2016
How will borrowing grow our economy? This government sef and their economic policies sef.

You banned importation of rice and a lot of other products we don't produce in desirable quantities without adequate import substitution policies and programs on ground. Even went ahead to get already imported goods that ain't substandard grounded because of the same policy; only to turn around to go and start borrowing money from the same countries you don't want to import from to fund your economy. SMH

Well, vote for queen_omalicha01 as (contestant11) AdaIgbo of UNILAG......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2016
OreMI22:
So what if Obasanjo didn't get debt relief, where will the Dulllard borrow from?

We will soon hit the unsustainable debt limit.

All the gains of Obasanjo regime to get debt relief will be reversed by Oga President Buhari regime.

May God save us from a failed state we are approaching fast.
You are so daft to have jumped from 2008 to 2015, WHat happen to the 8yrs inbetween and the ineffectual baboon that rule the country for good 6yrs? He wasted all OBJ effort and put us back in this mess with his greed and that os his minsiters.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by owoademola: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2016
OreMI22:
So what if Obasanjo didn't get debt relief, where will the Dulllard borrow from?

We will soon hit the unsustainable debt limit.

All the gains of Obasanjo regime to get debt relief will be reversed by Oga President Buhari regime.

May God save us from a failed state we are approaching fast.
Just because you don't know anything that's the problem you are facing.
why can't you asked how much was borrowed by the past govt despite oil boom. hypocrite.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by owoademola: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
You are so daft to have jumped from 2008 to 2015, WHat happen to the 8yrs inbetween and the ineffectual baboon that rule the country for good 6yrs? He wasted all OBJ effort and put us back in this mess with his greed and that os his minsiters.
thanks for letting them know, they don't want to accept that their failure hero put us to where we are today.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2016
helpee:
so they want to borrow with FOUR TO SEVEN YEARS MORATORIUM meaning Buhari wont have to pay back the money during his regime. He is not only trying to destroy the present economy, he is making sure in case we elect a responsible govt next time, he would have destroyed the future economy irredeemably too. If buhari is not a spy of CIA sent to fulfil their 2015 prophecy that Nigeria would break up, tell me who he is?
Did GEJ pay any of all the loans he acquire? Who brought us into this mess?

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by owoademola: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2016
TheVictorious:
How will borrowing grow our economy? This government sef and their economic policies sef.

You banned importation of rice and a lot of other products we don't produce in desirable quantities without adequate import substitution policies and programs on ground. Even went ahead to get already imported goods that ain't substandard grounded because of the same policy; only to turn around to go and start borrowing money from the same countries you don't want to import from to fund your economy. SMH

Well, vote for queen_omalicha01 as (contestant11) AdaIgbo of UNILAG......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
But you can see for yourself that everybody wants to have that rice mill, that's part of diversify we need to banned in order to grow.
very soon you will see that everything will be produce and made in Nigeria, has we are look inward everyday.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2016
onatisi:
Nigerians enjoy the change you voted for .
Shut up mr man and face the reality, when Sanusi said $20billion made from crude oil was missing your Error GEJ turn deaf ear cos he is also part of those that share the money. When trillions of Naira keep missing through sharing what do you think it will affect? is it not the economy? blame the past administration for not making hay why the sun is still shining then...

N.B.. did this pictures look familiar to you?

2 Likes

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2016
onatisi:

I was shocked when Nigerians started shouting buhari name during the elections . And what pained me most was that those who know him very well and what he can do kept shut and never raised any objections rather they supported him all because they wanted gej and pdp out. By the time the next fuel increase is brought out and implemented many Nigerians will trek to Cameroun for jobs ,just wait and see
You just sounding like a pained fly, Can you tell us how GEJ secure the future of this country and the ecnomy for good 6yrs he was at the helm of affair? I can tell you with proof how OBJ secure the future before that bastard GEJ come and ruin everything OBJ had build for 8yrs.. Do you ask yourself why OBJ ignore the likes of peter Odili to choose Yaradua to be the president? Cos he believe in yaradua and just pick GEJ so as for the people of the beast region won't be sad.. Now tell us what good did GEJ done for this country for 6yrs?

This?

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by TheVictorious(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2016
owoademola:

But you can see for yourself that everybody wants to have that rice mill, that's part of diversify we need to banned in order to grow.
very soon you will see that everything will be produce and made in Nigeria, has we are look inward everyday.

Lool it isn't growing because rice was banned. Increase the cost of bringing it in and use the returns to boost local production. Just watch what will happen overtime, certain rich people will gain monopoly and frustrate weaker individuals that are trying ti thrive

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by chernest2002: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2016
I thought buhari refused to borrow? Now he is borrowing to waste it with his forex system.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2016
onatisi:

Thank you bro. I can predict buhari from now till 2100, Nigerians still don't realize the massive mammoth problem they voted in as president. Beneath that fragile face lies a very ruthless being that will soon unleash itself on Nigerians very soon just wait and see
Why won't you be a prophet when you and your error GEJ know what plan and trap you have set down for the incoming Govt, No wonder he is so happy to have accept defeat and hand over easily... He keep borrowing after he has lost election and keep accumulating debt for Buhari...

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by amliftedhigher: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2016
I thought external borrowing under past government was a big crime? So why are they borrowing now?
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by Maromark(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2016
Bolustic:

All the gains made by OBJ were drastically reversed by GEJ, (PhD DasukiGate, Aso Rock University) even when crude oil price had not gone south as today.

You guys always feed people with lies just to please your pay masters. God will judge u
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:

by God's grace, we are heading to Zimbabwe
If that is your wish then we are in it together, Enemy of Progress, PMB will surprise you guys soon..

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by abokibuhari: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
If that is your wish then we are in it together, Enemy of Progress, PMB will surprise you guys soon..
its a reality, are you just blind that you cant see it
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:
There is no wisdom in borrowing money you plan to completely spend in your tenure and then expect other people's tenures to pay back for u.

Nigerian leaders should start showing sense.
What make you keep quiet till now? What your mouth sealed under GEJ when he keep borrowing?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185471-jonathan-left-n7trillion-deficit-for-nigeria-buharis-transition-committee-chairman-joda.html

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/jonathans-administration-incurred-only-21-8bn-of-the-63-7bn-national-debt.html

http://thestreetjournal.org/2015/05/jonathan-leaving-n8-1bn-presidential-villa-debt-for-incoming-president/

https://www.nairaland.com/1985177/external-reserve-debt-under-obasanjo

Now if you want to be really honest go through the above and tell me what you think.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by chuksmad(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=48970302][/quote]
Onatisi the prophet

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by ibnjarir93(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Most people think government borrowing is bad. People are "addicted to the household analogy" according to Krugman.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by felixomor: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
What make you keep quiet till now? What your mouth sealed under GEJ when he keep borrowing?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185471-jonathan-left-n7trillion-deficit-for-nigeria-buharis-transition-committee-chairman-joda.html

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/jonathans-administration-incurred-only-21-8bn-of-the-63-7bn-national-debt.html

http://thestreetjournal.org/2015/05/jonathan-leaving-n8-1bn-presidential-villa-debt-for-incoming-president/

https://www.nairaland.com/1985177/external-reserve-debt-under-obasanjo

Now if you want to be really honest go through the above and tell me what you think.

Your problem is simple.
You assume everything.
Do u know me?
Do u know the reasons that even contributetd to me even voting buhari over Jonathan?

I pity u young nigerians, really!
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:

What of the trillions claimed to be saved from TSA, moreover did my post say GEJ was wise?
What was the essence of voting out GEJ if u are also going to tow his thread? And follow his borrowing footsteps?

Please be wise.
Good questions, Well we voted GEJ out because he is plunging Nigeria into eternal debt by looting our treasury dry and mind you our treasury is safe under PMB. Now can you try to tell us how much debt did GEJ left for this Govt and how are we going to get out if when he (GEJ) left office and started sponsoring militants to start bombing pipelines? You are talking about TSA where do you think the Govt get the money they have been using to run the Govt since may 29th 2015? from your pocket? be wise and stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:

Your problem is simple.
You assume everything.
Do u know me?
Do u know the reasons that even contributetd to me even voting buhari over Jonathan?

I pity u young nigerians, really!
I don't know you would likely gain nothing from knowing you all i want is just be honest.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by felixomor: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
Good questions, Well we voted GEJ out because he is plunging Nigeria into eternal debt by looting our treasury dry and mind you our treasury is safe under PMB. Now can you try to tell us how much debt did GEJ left for this Govt and how are we going to get out if when he (GEJ) left office and started sponsoring militants to start bombing pipelines? You are talking about TSA where do you think the Govt get the money they have been using to run the Govt since may 29th 2015? from your pocket? be wise and stop fooling yourself.

U r the fool if u dont know.
First, u dont even Know I voted PMB!
Secondly, u r so daft u dont even know the way the expenditure of a country is run!
Thirdly, as at 3 months after inauguration, the TSA was said to be at 2 trillion. Almost half of Our budget for a whole year.
And u r telling me the money was spent from May 29th, cant u see, u r the FOOL? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by felixomor: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2016
bashydemy1:
I don't know you would likely gain nothing from knowing you all i want is just be honest.

If u dont know, criticisms is what is used to build great systems. Stop attaching urself emotionally to political leaders. Period.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
onatisi:
bros it is very disheartening that out of 170million ppl,buhari of all ppl is the one Nigerians chose to be their president . Any other person would have performed better be it atiku or kwankwanso. But buhari has always been a failure ,Nigerian voted a failure as their president and expect him to get it right,how is this possible?

I DO NOT AGREE with you
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by Kaybaba5(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
We are just chanting buhari here and there.
Instead of us to be praying for Nigeria
We need Divine intervention.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by plaetton: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bolustic:
There is no wrong in borrowing so far it will not be Dasukified.

He goes a borrowing who goes a sorrowing.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:

U r the fool if u dont know.
First, u dont even Know I voted PMB!
Secondly, u r so daft u dont even know the way the expenditure of a country is run!
Thirdly, as at 3 months after inauguration, the TSA was said to be at 2 trillion. Almost half of Our budget for a whole year.
And u r telling me the money was spent from May 29th, cant u see, u r the FOOL? grin

You still never answer my questions, 3 month after inauguration the TSA hit 2trillion and remember that was before the useless bombing of pipelines, Now ask yourself where did the Govt her the money they are saving in the TSA? Are they still saving uptil now? since the bombing of pipelines started how much have we been able to safe? are we not financing the country since then? are states not getting their allocations? are federal civil servant not being paid? now tell where are those money coming from if not from the money saved by the Govt into the TSA account.. Reason with you brain my friend.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
felixomor:

If u dont know, criticisms is what is used to build great systems. Stop attaching urself emotionally to political leaders. Period.
Yes but you have to criticize without hatred that's what the likes of onatisi, temitemi,firefire etc and your likes are doing...

Go through most of onatisi comments and tell me if that criticism or hatred and praying for the Govt to fail.
Re: FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard by bashydemy1: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
damola311:

I still don't believe some people actually believe the 30 trn mismanagement.... Do you know what 30 trn is? If we are to use Dullard budget for this year which is the highest in this country history, it will be spent for 5 years.... So how is it possible for someone to mismanage 30 trn? this is not 30 thousand OK?
And have you imagine how much was stolen? If you still don't believe then you should start from how much each of them stolen, How alison Maduekwe fly private jet around with our money.. Now check the image below that an envelop that contain $20.000 just for one person and that money was shared for more than 1000 people if not more..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.