Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters (12383 Views)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by FXKing2012(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Some senior police officers would face the police disciplinary panel for allegedly allowing former chairman of the House of Representatives ad hoc committee on fuel subsidy Farouk Lawan who was detained over alleged $620, 000 bribery scandals to sneak out of the police detention facility and go home.
Lawan sneaked out of the police headquarters on Thursday night while in detention with the aid of some policemen and went home. He took bath at home and ate dinner before returning to his cell. Already three policemen were being questioned over the matter.

A source said about two senior officers apart from those being investigated who were found to have a hand in the matter, will face disciplinary panel.

He said Forouk was illegally allowed to go home while in detention.

The police Special Task Force investigating the matter are yet to retrieve the bribe money.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=165482:farouk-top-police-officers-face-disciplinary-panel&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Silva79(f): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2012
I'm getting sick of dis whole issue. Nxt gist pls.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2012
Silva79: I'm getting sick of dis whole issue. Nxt gist pls.
Same here
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by jude33084(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy NaiJaaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nigerd(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2012
For making it a public issue:
That shows some sanity in police Administration

3 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by deyrock(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2012
dat's naija 4 u.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Eltonluigi(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2012
The police sneaked him out. #smh
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by philip0906(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2012
oh dear. . .please we r tired of this same ol'shyte.I wonder y they just have 2 keep re-writing their scripts despite having started producing the movie.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Built2last: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2012
how much did he offer them? it appears this farcrook has a B.Sc in bribery and PHD in corruption. I stand to be corrected, the military is the only force that can hold this country together again. if not we are headed for either peaceful or violent disintegration...2015 is even too far.

5 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by honouruy(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2012
Dis shows dat he wil one day walk away

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Biggyd2: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2012
grin grin grin I talk am, na episode 5 of season 1(ehnm, na flashback sha) of KEEPING UP WITH FLAWAN! Tune in for a fresh episode in the next hour!

They want to confuse us the more. Please we have lawan abi, so what about the others mentioned in the subsidy probe report. I beg wool no dey our eyes o. People let's keep talking these people can't continue insulting our intelligence.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2012
this news is old , almost a week old, next news please
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2012
politicians (farouk lawans) control police, cabals (femi otedolas) control politicans, as long as power is in the hand of lawmakers and not on the electorate, police are helpless. Even I.G himself dont have power on the politicians because they have been so caged that if he want to try to do any thing silly, they know where to wait for him. That is why someone accused of stealing billions will come to court and will receive standing ovation and begin to handshake everyone with laughter while a bussiness man who cant remit little thousands of dollars or money he borrowed due to one thing or the other will be termed fraudster and paraded like a common chicken.
What is giving me concern is that someone as trusted like faroukgate accused of bribery, what will the so called the mafians among them be doing illegally and secretly. Nigeria is as doomed as boko haram.
I will never trust any leaders or politicians in this country again: be it fashola o, buhari o,tinubu o, JEG o, lawmakers o anybody until i see some politicians in maximum prision,kirikiri for years without bail. Then i will now know that we are going the right part again. All are just to enrich their families abroad and caucus.

6 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by gr8xt(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2012
d story no dey finish?.dis one na season film o
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2012
And bullshit continues..

NExt scene please..
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by jude33084(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2012
Niger_d: For making it a public issue:
That shows some sanity in police Administration

You r right bro smiley. It shows improvement cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Opoki(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2012
I love this man... He is a professional, its no co-incidental that he's been a honourable member since 1999. He has learnt alot.
What a sick country! If only the police can Grab him by d balls and he'll start talking!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by JojoArmani(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2012
dis country self. If na so police custody is den dis statement is tru "POLICE IS UR FRIEND" maybe dey re friends of de rich. Dis farouk story self!
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by ariyebaba(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Lawless

Senseless

Hopeless

Clueless

.......:................................................................

I weep for my dear country.
Fruitless

Motionless
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by basadenet: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2012
This has further demonstrated that our police is in incapable of handling sensitive issues like the one one we are currently witnessing. Similar thing happen to a senior officer in the person Commissioner of police,Mohammed Tsav regarding an escape of an important member of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram and up till now nothing concrete has not come out of the so call shoddy investigation. Our police will always settle for the highest bidder anytime, any day. so there is still much monumental corruption going on in our police force despite all efforts been made by the present IGP to sanitized the force . God help this country.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Ibangap(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Really? Ok, next gist.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2012
grin grin grin

Dont even know what to say
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Theblessed(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2012
[size=16pt]How wonderful to hear that a suspected criminal had slipped off Police net - a man in the custody of a country's Police Headquarters, how wonderful!!!!

Yet,the man incharge is still on seat with his full salary and benefits - that's highly recommended.

So we can now, celebrate our Law Enforcement system!

Heep, heep, heep, huray!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by ariyebaba(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2012
Lawless

Senseless

Hopeless

Clueless

Fruitless

Motionless

Big playaz & d untouchables r runing things in 9ja.

I m angry with d so called leaders.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by kheart(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2012
Pls how do start a new topic
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2012
[b][/b][quote author=Eltonluigi]The police sneaked him out. #smh. Story! Story!!
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by jamil2(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2012
grin grin He deserved this favor! Because many corrupt dudes have gone freely before him and beside, this is a minor good turn approved for the honorable.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2012
Singing fela music : - confusion break bone

Dedi bodi geti accident,yepa x2

Confusion breaki boni,yepa x2

Double wahala for dedi bodi and the owner of dedi bodi x2

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by saydfact(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2012
AND WHATS NEWS ABOUT THIS.... JOBLESS-NESS (No be 9ja we dey)

see as some people wan tear their nerves over useless mata.
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by BabaOlowo: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2012
SICK PEOPLE!
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by humblebee: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2012
failed nation!
Re: Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters by onyxo76(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2012
lesson here: the more you steal,the more untouchable you are. The less you steal, the more time you spend behind bars!!!sick country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Condemns Attack On Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) / I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.