Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! (408 Views)

The World Has Come To An End, Rapture Occured Just Now / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Rapture is real and it's going to happen in a moment. God loves you and He wants everybody to be save. if you died as a true Muslim, you are going to be rapture as servant. if you died as a real Christian, you are going to be rapture as faithful servant. Christ died for all, Isa Al- Masih died and rose again. He is coming for the saints soon. Prophet Mohammed is a messenger from God but he is a confused messenger to deceive the cunning ways of the devil. There is a relationship between Apostle Paul and prophet Mohammed which I won't say now. God loves you and He's ready to call you to Himself. hell is not made for you! hear the sound of the trumpet!!! repent from your evil ways and turn to the most High God!!! please repent! repent!! repent!!!

I'm Peteru!
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

1 Like

Re: Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! by orisa37: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2016
Till you say the relationship between Paul and Mohammed, Bye. From Holy Child Isa.
Re: Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2016
orisa37:
Till you say the relationship between Paul and Mohammed, Bye. From Holy Child Isa.

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! by orisa37: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2016
I'M A CHRISLAM meaning I'm a Godist, Christian and Islamist. I am also "Omo Olodumare ni Oruko Oduduwa".
Re: Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2016
orisa37:
I'M A CHRISLAM meaning I'm a Godist, Christian and Islamist. I am also "Omo Olodumare ni Oruko Oduduwa".

lol, let me quickly tell you this, the time of all the orisas in Yoruba has ended because they are fake gods but real gods will soon be seen, the real sons of God. sango, Ogun etc, will be eradicated with a great revival that will soon begin

1 Like

Re: Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Now about, Apostle Paul and Mohammed, Before Saul/Paul saw Jesus, he was zealous with his religion and what he strongly believed then, that he was ready to kill anybody who oppose his believe. now when He encounter Christ, there was a change, he went to Arabia for dealings with God (you can read his testimony in the book of Galatians) doing that that time he dropped something in the spirit ;DNow about, Apostle Paul and Mohammed, Before Saul/Paul saw Jesus, he was zealous with his religion and what he strongly believed then, that he was ready to kill anybody who oppose his believe. now when He encounter Christ, there was a change, he went to Arabia for dealings with God (you can read his testimony in the book of Galatians) doing that that time he dropped something in the spirit......after that he went and stayed with Apostle Peter ( that's why peter did not function well in writing many letters but its a shame that many thought it was because he didn't go to school).

prophet Mohammed came like 500 years after Christ and his disciple, causing a revival with orisas, the spirit upon him was that of Saul before he saw Jesus and became Paul...( note: there is no time in the spirit realm....and if we want to calculate the time of Jesus to now, 2016, its just like 2days in the realm of the spirit according to the bible.) so Paul was a chosen vessel and Mohammed was just called....that's why he died in confusion.
Re: Rapture! Rapture!! Rapture!!! by orisa37: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Here you're, so you agree that I'm a new generation senior Princely Spirit, such as, Light, Good, Life, Faith, Hope, Peace and Love. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Built Student Accommodation And Post Auction Sales / D / Emir’s Marriage To 14-year-old Declared Irreversible By Katsina Emirate Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.