Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Using The Power Of The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using The Power Of The Holy Spirit (432 Views)

The Power Of Choice / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Get The Last Two Digit Of Your Date Of Birth Using The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using The Power Of The Holy Spirit by yommyuk: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Galatians 5:22-23 states that the fruits of the spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. A Christian with these kind of characteristics are classed as being fruitful. However, to exhibit these spiritual fruits, the Holy Spirit is needed to enable us to display them on a continuous basis. Christ said that when he is gone, he will send the comforter who will lead us into all truths. These truths are doing the right thing at the right time.

Whatever challenge you may face or be facing in your life, ask the Holy Spirit within you to enable you to overcome. Done deal.

Luke 4:1-13
Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 where for forty days he was tempted[a]by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.
3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.”
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone.’[b]”
5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.”
8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’[c]”
9 The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here. 10 For it is written:
“‘He will command his angels concerning you
to guard you carefully;
11 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[d]”
12 Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[e]”
13 When the devil had finished all this tempting, he left him until an opportune time.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

1 Like

Re: Using The Power Of The Holy Spirit by olivegirl(f): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Bless you

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality: Church Of England Welcomes First Gay Bishop / Two Things / Can This Be Properly Called An Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.