Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Lucrative Is Car Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Car Business? (1427 Views)

6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / How Lucrative Is Furniture Business / How Lucrative Is Onion Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Car Business? by mysyto(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Pls i dnt know how lucrative is importation of cars into nigeria ryt now and saling business.... Pls any one with an idea?
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by mrsage(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2016
mysyto:
Pls i dnt know how lucrative is importation of cars into nigeria ryt now and saling business.... Pls any one with an idea?

Importation of cars at this point is quite challenging. The exchange rates are high. And people basically have less to spend.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by Agriman(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Did you really want a professional website for your business? Did you want us to set up a blog for you? Did you want us to teach you on how to start online business? If yes, Call us now 08130767357
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by mysyto(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
mrsage:

Importation of cars at this point is quite challenging. The exchange rates are high. And people basically have less to spend.

Thanks bro... Let talk 08062400114 ur num bro..
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by agucom(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Car business is still lucrative despite the rise in dollar you can still make money depending on the link you have,thats what am into and can put you through Infact you don't need to stress yourself with dollars you can pay naira and get your goods,you can assume it's easy yes it's what am based on,contact me for more details.
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by Eddodoh(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
I want to act as agent where I help u do marketing and sales. I get commission from every sale.
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by mysyto(m): 3:35am On Sep 02, 2016
agucom:
Car business is still lucrative despite the rise in dollar you can still make money depending on the link you have,thats what am into and can put you through Infact you don't need to stress yourself with dollars you can pay naira and get your goods,you can assume it's easy yes it's what am based on,contact me for more details.

Call me let talk....
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by 989900: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by agucom(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Call me or whatsapp me on 08183379963
Re: How Lucrative Is Car Business? by agucom(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Call me or whatsapp me on 08183379963

(1) (Reply)

Fish Processing And Packaging Training / My Experiences At Livestock Slaughter House In Abuja(in Pictures) / I Need Constant Supply Of Uncraked Palm Kernel Nut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.