Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast (2196 Views)

Sighting Of Mtn Mast / Close / We Buy All Condemned Atm,mast ,inverter Deep Cycle Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Due to the secrecy that has plagued our nation where everyone hoard info but look up to YouTube for free one,I've deem it fit to update this thread on info relating to the mode of operation and other myth u might want to b clear about.
let the discussion begin....

1 Like

Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
According to the licence given seems telcos are permitted to rent the land,because I've not come across outright purchased property
furthermore,they pay in 5years interval with initial agreement of 15years(a document where they state how d rent will increase ie %increase) after which d landlord sit with the telcos agent to draft another agreement.
question is welcome
Cc: lalasticlala,seun
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
update
nowadays if u look at a telecommunications mast keenly u will notice the attachment on it has increase unlike before that brings us to the fact that more network company are coming together such that they save cost of erecting individual mast.
the interesting part is that landlords are paid for each network that attach but if the landlord is unaware which is often the case; he would not receive any money.
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
dimension of d land the telecommunications company rent is mostly 12X12m² before they start building
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
it is expected to know that a landlord who don't want to gv out his land can mk d telcos go to nearby land,while property with no title(CO or approved survey) will not be acknowledged.
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lalasticlala biko move to HQ
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Complement of the season
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by bellville: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ademat7:
update
nowadays if u look at a telecommunications mast keenly u will notice the attachment on it has increase unlike before that brings us to the fact that more network company are coming together such that they save cost of erecting individual mast.
the interesting part is that landlords are paid for each network that attach but if the landlord is unaware which is often the case; he would not receive any money.
Thanks for creating this thread. I will need more information on rent renewal after 10 years in a case where increment is not stated in the original agreement
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
bellville:
Thanks for creating this thread. I will need more information on rent renewal after 10 years in a case where increment is not stated in the original agreement
It must be stated in the agreement,I've not seen agreement without increment plan hence if u see such pls call the attention of your lawyer to it by the way lawyer charges are cheap if u don't hv urgent case at hand and since it's a one time consulting need
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by sunnymighty(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ademat7:

It must be stated in the agreement,I've not seen agreement without increment plan hence if u see such pls call the attention of your lawyer to it by the way lawyer charges are cheap if u don't hv urgent case at hand and since it's a one time consulting need

A Gsm network provider wants to install a telecommunication mast on our land for a period of 10years and the amount is 3.5M location is Ijoko, Ogun state, kindly advise if the deal is worth it.
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by MindExplorer(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hi,
Good to have this thread on nairaland. Pls op, How can I get contact to work with a reputable telecomms company. I was opportuned to be trained by a company. But I later left for studies and now I'm trying to get back to the industry. I lost the contacts of my guys then.
Thanks bro.
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by Ademat7(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
sunnymighty:

A Gsm network provider wants to install a telecommunication mast on our land for a period of 10years and the amount is 3.5M location is Ijoko, Ogun state, kindly advise if the deal is worth it.
We've talked on phone
Re: What u need to know about Telecomm. Mast by BanjiHols(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2018
I need more knowledge on this especially renewal.
Messaged u on whatsapp. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazon.com Gift Cards For Sell @N345 To $1US / . / Nigerian Stock Exchange Resumes On Downward Trend, Down By 0.12%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.