Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

P-Square Beat Landlord? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Beat Landlord? (5560 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Utali(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
P-Square my Igbo brothers no worry, their attempt at rubbishing ur fame will not work!
Who God has blessed, no man can Curse

You guys remain the best,

We need our own country: Tribalism, nepotism and favoritism is the thing you call 'Nigeria'
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by ifihearam: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
P-Square my Igbo brothers no worry, their attempt at rubbishing your fame will not work!

We need our own country: Tribalism, nepotism and favoritism is the thing you call 'Nigeria'

U MUsT BE A FOOL,YOU TRIBALISTIC PUNK CORK ASS
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Carlosein(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
Utali:

P-Square my Igbo brothers no worry, their attempt at rubbishing your fame will not work!

this is infamy, cheap publicity. get a life.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by ifihearam: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2009

We need our own country: Tribalism, nepotism and  favoritism is the thing you call 'Nigeria'

YOU MUST BE A FOOL YOU TRIBALISTIC PUNK COCK ASS
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by jcf(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
Wat!!!! am dazed. but why now?
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by edwin101: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
what baffles me most about this psquare/landlord drama thats going on is why with all these fame and money this guys couldnt at least buy a 2 bedroom apartment for them selves. what a SHAME i guess they deserve what they are getting. am really ddisappointed. angry
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by johnshagb(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2009
I watched it too on AIT entertainment new. I realy like their music but those guys are beginning to act like a jerk with d way they threw out a man(landlord) old enough to be their papa.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by tushbobo(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2009
I ve read interviews from p square, jude their brother and the landlord and i think they all have their share of the blame.And p square wasnt even there when the landlord was manhandled.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by okeey(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2009
shameless of d bloody
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by mmichael1(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2009
I don't think such a thing can happen but if so be it,it't a shameful thing.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Nezan(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
NL is becoming boring with such baseless posts.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Inurdreamz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
Na so una like money so teh una no wan spend am, kai Igbos sha!!!!!!! angry
This is rather embarassing and uncalled for P-square. Stuffs like this ca make u loose ur fan-base within a twinke of an eye
those guys can afford a befitting accomodation of their own if they stop mising, sho! angry
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by MrCrackles(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
This is some "do me i do you" situation. . . grin
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
So till now they don't have a house of their own? Shiooorrr!!!
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by chienigma(f): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
why would 'stars' like p-square with all their money still have a landlord? With ordinary people sef, if the aroma from your kitchen is always enticing, na trouble u dey find oh! Your rent don increase be that, how much more them? Let them go and buy houses like their mates. wink
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by anitabaker: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
with all the money they have made i think they can afford a nice house so why struggle with an innocent man for his house. what a pity.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by bighead1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mr Moderator can't u give this guy a perm Ban
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Nizoral(f): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
wetin una dey say na rumour are u people saying psquare cannot owe their rent or beat up their landlord, in evry rumour their is an iota of truth
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Freiburger(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
Even with the so-called millions they 've got still on rent, and even trying to construct a studion on someone else house,
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by dani1luv: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
:d :d
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by kamalaw: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
pls ple, haba! even if we are all blind,, r we all stupid to observe that this man is actually seeking for publicity? yes them rent house but e never expire n this is the second time he is calling press conference and going to the house with the media, how many landlords go to tenants house to issue letters with the media?? if they threatened his life, isnt that a legal and police matter? why the media? if them beat u a day b4, how com u dont even hav a scratch to show? this man is a REAL ASSHOLE. Psquare make una do commot b4 him go put drugs for the house take set una up o!
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
P-square don't have the right to break down a wall to build a studio in a rented house without the landlord's consent. It's a breach of contractual agreement. Simple!
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by jodeci(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
Who God has raised,no man can course,take it or leave P-square are ahead of their contemporaries.
hear their own side of the accommodation saga before running u NEVER-DO-WELL mouth.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=156111
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ aloy emeka's tribalist brethren who are blowing gas here:

It will be recalled that late last year, P-Square’s landlord, Chief L Charles Nwangwa, the Chairman/CEO of Zedex Petroleum Nig. Ltd. staged a press conference in Lagos

Is Nwangwa a Yoruba name?

see as God don catch una with una loud mouth.

No rest for the wicked and false accusers. undecided
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
? ?
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ tpia,
You do well. May your days be long. It's so annoying when people bring tribal sentiments into everything.

@ topic
Whatever, I still maintain P-Square shouldn't have broken down a wall seperating two rooms to build a studio cos its a clear breach of contractual agreement and that could render the other agreements null & void. Whether he came to the studio to hang out with them or not, they never sought his consent before building the studio in the 1st place.
Those boys are more like P-Queer these days.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by 4kasibe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
I don't think u people know what is going on P-SUQARE did not beat there landlord, is because they build studio in the house, that is why d landlord is fighting them.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by oge4real(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
What do you expect from marijuana-smoking illiterate gangsters?
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by anitabaker: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
they should stop killing their career and the problem with them is that they are just too proud.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Amentor: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
It marvles me wen i heard about it and am yet to believe cuz seing is believing. A whole psquare of all pple and with such reputation should not be in a stance of such rumour that is making waves all over the nation. Cuz i don't how much house rent can cost here in nigeria that psquare would not be among the ple that are capable of affording the cost. So to me, it is still a porky. No wonder their new release has to go with DANGER, nna men na dangerooooo. Pple pls mek person drink water and drop cup, ehn.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by shetani: 12:36am On Oct 30, 2009
bbuhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa so what if they did?
are they not from jos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Almost Danced Neked In A Local Beer Palour / How A Guy Picked Up A ‘mermaid’ At A Club In Ikeja …… [must Read] / Chris & Anita Oyakhilome's Daughter, Sharon Has Message For You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.