Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Is The Benefit Of Following People On Twitter And Instagram? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Benefit Of Following People On Twitter And Instagram? (505 Views)

7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Following People On Twitter And Instagram? by izombie(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Please don't get me wrong people. I have tried following some of the celebrities that i like, people like don jazzy, genevieve, roger federer; serena williams, p diddy and others but i just can't make heads or tails about why. I mean why would i want to know what davido does when he wakes up in the morning or what wizkid is going to do in LA? What do i gain by knowing that don jazzy partied in this or that club? Are people so inquisitive that they want to know every move taylor swift or beyonce make? I don't get it. Following people that you know and they know you is understandable, just like following news channels or sports but why follow someone that doesn't know you exist? And 99% of the time, these celebrities post trash or people trash talk them, especially for naija side. Please no bashing but can someone tell me what they benefit by following celebrities?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Following People On Twitter And Instagram? by fromnigeria(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Nothing
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Following People On Twitter And Instagram? by mountlarry: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2016
izombie:
Please don't get me wrong people. I have tried following some of the celebrities that i like, people like don jazzy, genevieve, roger federer; serena williams, p diddy and others but i just can't make heads or tails about why. I mean why would i want to know what davido does when he wakes up in the morning or what wizkid is going to do in LA? What do i gain by knowing that don jazzy partied in this or that club? Are people so inquisitive that they want to know every move taylor swift or beyonce make? I don't get it. Following people that you know and they know you is understandable, just like following news channels or sports but why follow someone that doesn't know you exist? And 99% of the time, these celebrities post trash or people trash talk them, especially for naija side. Please no bashing but can someone tell me what they benefit by following celebrities?
you are funny, that's why people need to do purposeful things. Many people choose who to follow for information, networking, marketing and for knowledge. Some people make a lot of money by following and being followed through adverts e.g Ebuka Akara on twitter- he makes money because he has a lot of followers and some people pay him to promote their services or products. There are many people like him. Some other follow some professionals for insights, information and motivation. Other connect with people of like minds to share ideas and even partner on businesses. So dear, don't follow just for the sake of following. Follow based on your interest. There is a lot to benefit from these networks if you do it purposefully.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Rx330 Very Clean For Grab In Ph (pics) / Shocking!!! See What Chocolate City’s Artist Koker Said About His Career / Kanye West Finally Joins Instagram + See How Many Followers He Got In A Jiffy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.