Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos (40040 Views)

Photos From Pastor Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Pascal181: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2016
devil possessed herbalists in desperate mission to bring bring d name of God to disrepute.

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nellybank(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Igbo hmmmm

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nellybank(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Igbo hmmmm una wan spoil d whole of

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by YINKS89(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2016
and who says na only those peole from over there likes small pikins..... nw i kan see those frm d east followin deir foot step.

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by 989900: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2016
No substantial evidence to crucify him so far.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nowenuse: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmm, so our brothers from the east have now moved to keeping sex slaves in the guise of christianity?
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by nextprince: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Pastors and sex sha, hmmm! 30 girls? And this one go still get followers. The way people think these days don taya me sef.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by demarc001: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
All these things still sound as dem say! No sound proof or evidence! Am not justifying the man but let good investigations be made. (Nigerians & Naija police will always tag names to any suspect) what if the said girl is being used against the man? People around are just speaking the usual accusations to every church.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by dorox(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2016
The pastor's claim of helping young girls with accommodation problem would have been believable if he was also doing it for young boys. Abi na only young girls dey get accommodation problem for this Buhari economy?

On the other hand, the pastor like all other pastor is God's anointed, so we should leave him fo God to judge the same way we leave the others to God when they cheat, lie, deceive their flock and squander tithe money while promising poor church members that their time of stealing breakthrough will come. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by oyejideogunjumo: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:
It's so sad ;the atrocities people commit under the guise of religion.
Smh!
I'm sure God would rather have people deny his existence than use his name as an umbrella under which they hide their evil deeds.
Read very well Investigation still going on on the issue No incriminating thing found in his apartment. Wait for Police to do their work before nailing him. He may be guilty or not guilty. Wait!
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by freeborn76(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:
THERE IS A MAJOR CONSPIRACY AGAINST IGBO PASTORS IN LAGOS AND I BELIEVE THAT SOME BIG YORUBA PASTORS ARE BEHIND THIS.

IGBOS SHOULD GET WISDOM AND START LEAVING TO DEVELOPE THE SOUTH EAST.

THOSE WHOSE HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN SHOULD REPENT OF THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

What a senseless comment angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Are they sure these girls didn't go there on their own accord?
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT, RELIGION IS THE SLAVERY OF THE MIND. COME OUT OF IT YOU WON'T HEAR WORD. CHRISTIANITY BEGAN WITH KILLING(Constantine, Hitler, Eusebius and the popes killed millions) and ends up with scamming and sex. ISLAM BEGAN WITH SEX, RAPE(Mohammed) and ended up with killing and rape(terrorists).

Come out of it. Oarolaoye, Muafrika2, Winner01, come and see what your religion is up to again.

To my dear country, the time of freedom of the mind is near: Hear are the truth of the UNIVERSE hidden and lost in the past. Here is how all religions and beliefs originated: Visit this link:
Christianity started with Christ, not Constantine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2016
yes i think u are very right...nobody likes the igbos at all for rzns best known to them,igbos are saints they are the blessed israelites of the old..that is why ur conspiracy theory is so true..now am gonna advice ur Igbo to call on all fellow pkelebe heads to pack out of eko and environs and go home to develop home ,charity begins at home,u can do ur sodom and gomorah thinz there without hindrances of futher conspiracies.am very neutral on this am tired of u people crying hawk not fowl.always the victims..one man dies in the east 1billion diff stories ,..if everybody papa carry first for primary school..which person papa come dey fail that time?next news please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
masterpower:
THERE IS A MAJOR CONSPIRACY AGAINST IGBO PASTORS IN LAGOS AND I BELIEVE THAT SOME BIG YORUBA PASTORS ARE BEHIND THIS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by superstarDikk(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:

why u thinking with ur asss?......Na yoruba carry d women give am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Topam: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2016
It s well inside well
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2016
oyejideogunjumo:
Read very well Investigation still going on on the issue No incriminating thing found in his apartment. Wait for Police to do their work before nailing him. He may be guilty or not guilty. Wait!

Dear Sir,
Nowhere in my post did I accuse the man of committing a crime.
Whether he's found guilty or not it doesn't take the truth outta my comment.
Like you said;
Let's wait and see what happens.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2016
worryless av replied him..go and see4 ursef..am tired of all dem wailing plus buhari change if money nor dey peace go sha dey...
freeborn76:

What a senseless comment angry angry angry
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2016
[size=40pt]PASTOR!!![/size]
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by superstarDikk(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
yes i think u are very right...nobody likes the igbos at all for rzns best known to them,igbos are saints they are the blessed israelites of the old..that is why ur conspiracy theory is so true..now am gonna advice ur Igbo to call on all fellow pkelebe heads to pack out of eko and environs and go home to develop home ,charity begins at home,u can do ur sodom and gomorah thinz there without hindrances of futher conspiracies.am very neutral on this am tired of u people crying hawk not fowl.always the victims..one man dies in the east 1billion diff stories ,..if everybody papa carry first for primary school..which person papa come dey fail that time?next news please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless you.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2016
Wonders shall neva cease... A Pastor indeed angry undecided
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by cyprex: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
This statement do not have sufficient details to show that the Pastor actually committed the crime alleged.
That mere fact of housing some girls or making love to some two girls is not conclusive evidence of 'sex camping' or rape. we therefore await outcome of police investigation.

Though, fornication remains a sin before God.

However, any person that chooses to be identified as 'PASTOR' must not only keep away from evil but also avoid all occasions such evil.
The name of God is holy and MUST not be ridiculed either willfully or negligently.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by AfroKnight: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Livefreeordieha:

Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Chukwuma nkwocha sounds like an ibo name grin grin grin
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Amen and you too happy new month..let today mark the beginning of the best days of the rest our lives ,in jesus name,AMEN!!!
superstarDikk:
God bless you.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by ensamy(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2016
'Religion is a sheep clothing that any wolf can wear'. Samuel Ekpesu.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by hamrof(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
later someone would blame Buhari for this........ and to those who says Muslims are terrorist what do we call this?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by AareOgbuefi: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:

must everything be turned to a tribal war? Anyone that Comitts atrocity should face the law!
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by superstarDikk(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
Amen and you too happy new month..let today mark the beginning of the best days of the rest our lives ,in jesus name,AMEN!!!
amen n amen

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by puregrace(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:

This is all you can write after reading the article. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.