Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos (40061 Views)

Photos From Pastor Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by omoloba123(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2016
CHUKWUMA NWOKOCHA Oh Nooo...... Na One Of My Brothers From The Yeast

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by NameChecker: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2016
MadCow1:
I only came to check the name..

Sees the name..

I can't report this name..

My Boss I dey greet o

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by MadCow1: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2016
NameChecker:

My Boss I dey greet o

I regard you Baba..
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2016
Pastor be like 'who's your daddy'

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by truthspeaks: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Na dis 1 dem de take see u. If d same south-easterners do good deeds like Mikel bailing out the Olympic football team, u tag dem Nigerians. Hypocrisy must be running in ur ancestors' blood
Dandeson1:
NCAN..
Bayelsa branch
Ojukwu street
Nnamdi bus stop..
P.o. box flat head
Of cos na d usual people, our developers

The third guy above me is a big fo/ol for that comment...

Over and out
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by whiten: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/30-girls-rescued-pastors-sex-camp/

Pic: the church premises

Chaii! Ds flat-headed pple frm the IPOB av spoiled this country.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Topgainer: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2016
I have discovered that as part of efforts to keep the demons behind the spell, fame and talknado status among these Charlatans, they must engage in despicable stuffs. If he is not sodomizing his members daughter, he is eating up the choir mistress. The spirit will ask him to eat shit in the middle of the night at a four corner road or to disvirgin an 8 year old girl and submit the blood to the territorial queen. The spirit may also ask them to do jerry curl, bleach, mast. bur. ate every midnight
And it works, people flocking into their programs with desperate looks, more people calling them Daddy and Papa, more paid thugs hired to bounce any dissident, more business interests and fat bank accounts.
Watch that Prophet or the man of god who houses your daughter and sponsors her through school because she may actually be paying through her 'bodily' capabilities.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by greatbrian(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2016
I dnt know y I have the feeling the man is innocent
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Topgainer: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2016
greatbrian:
I dnt know y I have the feeling the man is innocent
Majority of his members (including the women who donated their daughters to them for sponsorship) will feel the same. His Holiness, Prophet Apostle Reverend King Ezeugo have members who till today feel he is persecuted for being a powerful man of god. All the evidence against him are summarily dismissed by these adherents as the persecution their man of god must face. They still organize programs in his church premises
It is called SPELL
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:
THERE IS A MAJOR CONSPIRACY AGAINST IGBO PASTORS IN LAGOS AND I BELIEVE THAT SOME BIG YORUBA PASTORS ARE BEHIND THIS.

IGBOS SHOULD GET WISDOM AND START LEAVING TO DEVELOPE THE SOUTH EAST.

THOSE WHOSE HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN SHOULD REPENT OF THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

must everything be tribalised?

hope you know we are all related
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by oyejideogunjumo: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

Dear Sir,
Nowhere in my post did I accuse the man of committing a crime.
Whether he's found guilty or not it doesn't take the truth outta my comment.
Like you said;
Let's wait and see what happens.
Thanks for the gentlemanliness approach. It is a gesture worthy of note and emulation on this platform. Good bless. I misunderstood you Sorry for that.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by greatbrian(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Topgainer:

Majority of his members (including the women who donated their daughters to them for sponsorship) will feel the same. His Holiness, Prophet Apostle Reverend King Ezeugo have members who till today feel he is persecuted for being a powerful man of god. All the evidence against him are summarily dismissed by these adherents as the persecution their man of god must face. They still organize programs in his church premises
It is called SPELL

And the act of u guys not tryna hear the 2 side of the story but judging with the side opened to the world z called ZOMBEISM
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2016
oyejideogunjumo:
Thanks for the gentlemanliness approach. It is a gesture worthy of note and emulation on this platform. Good bless. I misunderstood you Sorry for that.

You're welcome Sir.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by oyejideogunjumo: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

Dear Sir,
Nowhere in my post did I accuse the man of committing a crime.
Whether he's found guilty or not it doesn't take the truth outta my comment.
Like you said;
Let's wait and see what happens.
Sorry for misunderstanding you and thanks for the gentlemanliness approach which worthy of note an emulation on this platform.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by makahlj2: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2016
End time pastor.

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Topgainer: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2016
greatbrian:

And the act of u guys not tryna hear the 2 side of the story but judging with the side opened to the world z called ZOMBEISM

His director of hypnosis spotted, that's the language. Continue, the two teenagers who have confessed to his sexual escapades and advances were hired to destroy your man of god, he is innocent.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by chuksmad(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Topgainer:

His director of hypnosis spotted, that's the language. Continue, the two teenagers who have confessed to his sexual escapades and advances were hired to destroy your man of god, he is innocent.
Do not conclude until police do their investigation. Do you know the word "setup"? it is very possible that the man may be accused wrongly or he may also be guilty.
But do not conclude on one side of the story. Small girls this days can make up a story.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Carter4luv(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2016
only the name of the church will scare u, tongue restoration ministry. my brothers n sisters am inviting u to my own church eye restoration ministry international.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by ibnjarir93(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2016
omusiliyu:
Nigerians, particularly the southerners saw no big deal in the news, since it wasnt about one Imam and Islam.
Spot on. No one would be called a paedophile. The word, it seems, is reserved for muslims only on Nairaland.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by jrusky(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2016
know its going to be my people the moment I saw the headline even without reading I knew na my own people when it comes to "heavy duty mouth watering crime" they are always the one.

Just imagine the name of the Ministry "Tongue of Fire" and it's God that gave him that name isn't Now I'm happy the Tongue of Fire will be reduced to Tongue of Water and Tongue of Eating or Licking Iron Beans in the Prison.

I stop posting anything when it come to Pastor some time ago simply because they have pissed me off and I'm so disappointed in them all I can't still belief my eyes to see a well criminal just woke up one day without any biblical teaching as a matter of fact he was never even known as church goer came to me and started telling me he now owns a church and he is now a GO only simple question I asked that which church did you attend before this your calling? He answer none. I asked again have you any biblical training of any kind? He answered None. I asked again what is the proof of your calling instead to answer me he got up and got angry like their is fire under his trouser I just shook my head and felt so sorry for the gullible innocent ones that will fall prey to this demon on loose in the name of GO, definitely he is going to be one of those causing embarrassment to Christianity and if you ask them they will say God called them I'm still wondering the network God is using to call Nigerians to become pastor that its only my country people God always used such network to call in the entire world may be its Glo or Etisalat or MTN, or Visa Fone I'm still waiting to know that network.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by babaireti(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:
THERE IS A MAJOR CONSPIRACY AGAINST IGBO PASTORS IN LAGOS AND I BELIEVE THAT SOME BIG YORUBA PASTORS ARE BEHIND THIS.

Help ! Only GIRLS?
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by wellmax(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:

Hatred kills faster than cancer. What church is that sef? Tongue of fire? Who sabi them, what is there to envy by a 'Yoruba Pastor'. So the girls were planted in his church abi?

The way some of you reason sef, we go think say na chicken brain dey una head.
Keep tribalism out of religion you dump head fowl.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2016
Giving accommodation to only girls, no boys have the guts to request for accommodation from him, because boys does not have hole under them therefore no accommodation.

Ladies are really blessed with the natural hole drill under them, since the creation of that hole,crime was established.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Lekewatt(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:

very funny.
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
NCAN Nsukka Chapter Confirming yet again its us.,

Let me SALUTE The People from the Land of Rising Sun as the raise more crooks wink

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by miketayo(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
He is contributing his own quota to the development of lagos..

Eko oniibaje ...

Christianity and sleeping with small kids

yeah dont mind them always sneaking and sleeping with kids... at least Muslims sleeps with kids in open,
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by Jetjacky(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT, RELIGION IS THE SLAVERY OF THE MIND. COME OUT OF IT YOU WON'T HEAR WORD. CHRISTIANITY BEGAN WITH KILLING(Constantine, Hitler, Eusebius and the popes killed millions) and ends up with scamming and sex. ISLAM BEGAN WITH SEX, RAPE(Mohammed) and ended up with killing and rape(terrorists).

Come out of it. Oarolaoye, Muafrika2, Winner01, come and see what your religion is up to again.

To my dear country, the time of freedom of the mind is near: Here are the truth of the UNIVERSE hidden and lost in the past. Here is how all religions and beliefs originated: Visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
you well at all?
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by GMBuhari: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na dem
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by yemmight(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
masterpower:

What is this one saying? Is there any sense in this?

1 Like

Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by easterwick(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Muafrika2:
Christianity started with Christ, not Constantine

you lied Christianity started with paul in the book of act when he was routing signs and wonder as prophesize by jesus christ which he will use to deceive the real disciple.. Blinds people which the false pastor are doing till today
Re: 30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos by DealMogul(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tongue of Fire ministries!!

Hmmm...I wonder what the pastor's tongue has been putting on fire grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos) / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.