Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (38844 Views)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Akinz0126(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Why can't You just tell him to commit suicide? Has any of our politician resign willingly?
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Modsenemy(f): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Epic tweets
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by fortunateice(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2016
In bukola saraki's voice.... Those in support of the motion say aye 93% aaayyyyeeeeee. Those against it say neh.. 4% neh.. The other 3% silent...

3 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Billygee2u: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
suffering and smiling Afonjas will not agree

3 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by cole265(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
I don't want Buhari to resign, i want him to rule Nigeria for 50 years

I want some tribe in Nigeria to be extinct
cheesy you bad o. I wish that too cheesy sha

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Kelvinadimora(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari would never be forgotten in the history of Nigeria....Economic melt Down like red oil....mTcheew!

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Disneylady(f): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Those who want Buhari to Resig---34% ( probably Ipob yoots)

Those Who know why we are here--66%

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is the wrong with Economy unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigerians as the biggest economy on paper....

However, I hope when the efforts of the government in getting Nigeria out of the doldrums start yeilding results and the same NBS starts reporting and backing it up with statistics...The IPOBYoots wont start screaming propaganda everywhere...

I Trust and Believe in Buhari/APC

Miss Ngene
Na this kind post you go dey show face for undecided
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Jetjacky(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
I don't want Buhari to resign, i want him to rule Nigeria for 50 years

I want some tribe in Nigeria to be extinct
you mean the igbo tribe right?

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by peacefulpeace101(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP asks Buhari to resign over economic crises What's your take? I

Source: Premium Times

Which of the PDP factions? Meanwhile, has the PDP faction of Goodluck Jonathan stopped the bombing of the nation's economic assets?

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
krissconnect:
Thunder fire mtn for depriving me of FTC.
Lol
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Heffalump(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
I have nothing to say further. The online poll and dangerous jab on PDP says it all!

Foooolish pari undecided

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by PentiumProf: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari should resign.
He has no solution to nigerias problems.
He dosent know how to spell his name.
He is embarrassing nigerians

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by 3sexy: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari should just die abeg , no time for rubbish

Quote me and die with Buhari

# notime
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by GossipHeart(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jetjacky:
you mean the igbo tribe right?

The igbo tribe ??
The wealthiest tribe

Yes, i meant Igbo tribe
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by ayusco85(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
seyigiggle:
he should. forget the make believe propaganda that the country would have collapsed. anyone who thinks this way needs a brain transplant

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Talk2Talk: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
LET IT BE CLEAR THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERRENCE BETWEEN THE CONTENT OF 'APC' AND 'PDP' BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN ITS LEADERSHIP. 'APC' IS LED BY A MAN LESS GULLIBLE, WITH INTEGRITRY, ACCOUNTABILITY per se, PATRIOTIC, RESPONSIBLE & INCORRUPTE TO AN EXTENT, STRONG CHARACTER AND IN CHARGE OF HIS AFFAIRS WHICH WAS LACKING IN PDP LEADERSHIP.
THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY IS NOT THE RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENNED BETWEEN 28 MARCH 2015 -TILL DATE RATHER IT STARTED FROM 1999. RESIGNATION OF THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT THE ANSWER AND PLZ DO NOT FOR ANY SECOND THINK AM ALIGNING OR TAKING SIDE WITH ANY TRIBE

4 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by 3sexy: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is wrong with Economy, unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigeria as the biggest economy on paper....

However, I hope when the efforts of the government in getting Nigeria out of the doldrums start yeilding results and the same NBS starts reporting and backing it up with statistics...The IPOBYoots wont start screaming propaganda everywhere...

Miss Ngene

66% of zombees , dick heads, morons , terrorists and bigots !!!

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by ENEONWO(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
PDP is a shameless gang of economic rapists. A party that plunged the country into deep economic crises by mismanaging the common wealth and unable to achieve any tangible thing in 16 years, in which the international oil prices rose up to $148 per barrel and the nation's daily production stood at 2.1 million barrels per day, is shamelessly asking a government that inherited their mess with oil prices now less than $45 per barrel and daily production at less than 1.4 million barrels per day owing to sponsored vandalism of oil facilities to resign. PDP has not shown any remorse for their actions against Nigerians. Need one remind them that it takes a very financially disciplined man like Buhari to keep the nation afloat with the situation they caused.

Check my signature for your own benefit and thank me latter.

3 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by 3sexy: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Talk2Talk:

LET IT BE CLEAR THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERRENCE BETWEEN THE CONTENT OF 'APC' AND 'PDP' BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN ITS LEADERSHIP. 'APC' IS LED BY A MAN LESS GULLIBLE, WITH INTEGRITRY, ACCOUNTABILITY per se, PATRIOTIC, RESPONSIBLE & INCORRUPTIBLE TO AN EXTENT, STRONG CHARACTER AND IN CHARGE OF HIS AFFAIRS WHICH WAS LACKING IN PDP LEADERSHIP.
THE STATEMENT OF THE ECONOMY IS NOT THE RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENNED BETWEEN 28 MARCH 2015 -TILL DATE RATHER IT STARTED FROM 1999. RESIGNATION OF THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT THE ANSWER AND PLZ DO NOT FOR ANY SECOND THINK AM ALIGNING OR TAKING SIDE WITH ANY TRIBE.

You need a nap!

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Jetjacky(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:

The igbo tribe ??
The wealthiest tribe

Yes, i meant Igbo tribe
that's what I thought.... And you're not from the igbo tribe right?
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by rozayx5(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is wrong with Economy, unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigeria as the biggest economy on paper....

Miss Ngene

lol last zombie standing cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by shakaZuIlu: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Ogbonna this your line is are stale
Buhari is a useless vagabond
apc is a fraudulent party

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by GossipHeart(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jetjacky:
that's what I thought.... And you're not from the igbo tribe right?

I would have killed myself if i was from another tribe
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Day169: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
..so they can finish properly, what they started!
Shior!
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Talk2Talk: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
3sexy:

66% of zombees , dick heads, morons , terrorists and bigots !!!

U ARE PROBABLY UNEMPLOYED OR UNPAID SALARY ISH...DON'T WORRY IS NOT PECULIARTO NIGERIA. ON THE LONG RUN U WILL SMIL.E
THIS GOVERNMENT IS JUST ENCOUNRAGING PEOPLE TO WORK FOR THEIR MONEY AND NOT ASK FOR OR EMBEZZLE OTHER PPLE'S MONEY.AM SUFFERRING TOO AS A RESULT OF THE ECONOMY BUT THEY SAY COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON SO TRY TO BE UNCOMMON BRO

2 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene
You are part of the problem we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Chidamsy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
SEC...My Mavro grows like grass grin
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP asks Buhari to resign over economic crises What's your take? I

Source: Premium Times

Buhari has dissapointed you.

Do you still remember, " Let God run your life the way Buhari is running the economy " ?

Say Amen..

Hahahaha...
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by tuniski: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
seyigiggle:
he should. forget the make believe propaganda that the country would have collapsed. anyone who thinks this way needs a brain transplant
No mind those zombies. Remove buhari now and see nigeria rebound! Buhari is the problem with the economy nothing more. Those whose brains have been washed away continue to blame and imagine that they would have been in worst situation as if this is what apc promised them.
Zombies can't wake up shaa!

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? / IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.