Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (38857 Views)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Oluwabusobomi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Those who want Buhari to Resig---34% ( probably Ipob yoots)

Those Who know why we are here--66%

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is wrong with Economy, unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigeria as the biggest economy on paper....

However, I hope when the efforts of the government in getting Nigeria out of the doldrums start yeilding results and the same NBS starts reporting and backing it up with statistics...The IPOBYoots wont start screaming propaganda everywhere...

I Trust and Believe in Buhari/APC

Miss Ngene

I pity that man that will marry u, that's if at all u are a girl

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by michoim(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
PDP should go and hide their face in everlasting shame. If not for God that appointed Buhari for times like this, Nigeria could have gone into exile by now.
Long live President Buhari
Long live FRN
To God be all the Glory.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by kayo80(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is wrong with Economy, unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigeria as the biggest economy on paper....

However, I hope when the efforts of the government in getting Nigeria out of the doldrums start yeilding results and the same NBS starts reporting and backing it up with statistics...The IPOBYoots wont start screaming propaganda everywhere...

Miss Ngene

Pls are you married? I would love to marry you

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by k4catch(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Everyone deserves a chance; PMB deserves a chance. PDP was an error.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Codes151(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
If pdp doesn't come with GEJ, they just wasting my time and theirs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by donchuzy22: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Juss negodu

1 Share

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by raydavinchi: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
y will PDP say Buhari to resign when everyone was living on fear during GEJ did they say he should resign becos he could not handle d situation?No. He stayed till he finished and even wanted to go for another term,that is Nigeria for u. Buhari will finish his term too if d situation continues toh na to vote him out d way we did to GEJ.thank God our vote is nw counting. if PDP luvs Nigeria they should gv solution and not saying what is not.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Ake1: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Parrot is to this singing even without drumming. We Nigeria are only crying the pain of your devil works in those days not that we're blaming PMB for your iniquity. Continue singing...
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene
Which of the PDP biko?

Sheriff faction or Makarfi?
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by ellovee(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
GossipHeart:
I don't want Buhari to resign, i want him to rule Nigeria for 50 years

I want some tribe in Nigeria to be extinct
your lineage will be the first to go extinction
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by nigger009(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Talk2Talk:
LET IT BE CLEAR THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERRENCE BETWEEN THE CONTENT OF 'APC' AND 'PDP' BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN ITS LEADERSHIP. 'APC' IS LED BY A MAN LESS GULLIBLE, WITH INTEGRITRY, ACCOUNTABILITY per se, PATRIOTIC, RESPONSIBLE & INCORRUPTE TO AN EXTENT, STRONG CHARACTER AND IN CHARGE OF HIS AFFAIRS WHICH WAS LACKING IN PDP LEADERSHIP.
THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY IS NOT THE RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENNED BETWEEN 28 MARCH 2015 -TILL DATE RATHER IT STARTED FROM 1999. RESIGNATION OF THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT THE ANSWER AND PLZ DO NOT FOR ANY SECOND THINK AM ALIGNING OR TAKING SIDE WITH ANY TRIBE
All these things that u guys are saying sef, that PDP killed our economy. Mind u, the exchange rate and inflation were better controlled "almost stable" during their time. It was immediately after this government took over that things started falling apart. This government can't even run our economy, they are not complex and they are confused. Buhari should resign if he truly love his country as he claims coz he can't run Nigeria. FOR THOSE OF U WANTS A PARTICULAR TRIBE TO GO TO EXTINCTION, YOU BETTER PRAY FOR YOUR OWN TRIBE TO NOT BE THE FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Origin(f): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Eeeeeyah their accounts have dried up.
Soon the whole government will take salary cuts. Its a vicious cycle as we will depend more on taxes(which no one would ever want). With job cuts layoffs and capital flight, taxes will reduce. Eventually what happened to Osun could happen to the whole Nigeria.

This is a period of money no de. If you want a leader that still wants to steal that then you are OYO.
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Badguytinz(m): 2:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Ok so pdp should be blamed? how does that help us? The event that buhari should resign with the hope of a better candidate, might make a better impact than blaming and not doing anything at all to help our current situation. tongue
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by EternalTruth: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s] Nonsense trash Ogbonna this your line is are stale Buhari is a useless vagabond apc is a fraudulent party
hi are you TheMonster?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.