Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

How A Cab Driver Man Paid For My Ride To Makama, Unilag. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Cab Driver Man Paid For My Ride To Makama, Unilag. (498 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / I Still Believe The Toughest Hostel In Unilag Is Makama Hostel / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Cab Driver Man Paid For My Ride To Makama, Unilag. by diamondleon: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Good Morning wonderful Naija people.

Hmmm,,, would like to have your thought on this matter.

Is it my fault that the Cab Driver did not collect my Tee-fare nii

I was @ Unilag yesterday and also heading for New Hall and decided to take a cab of #30.

I really don't know the amount cause it my first time going to Makama.

I took the cab and we left, it got to New Hall and stopped. I gave him #200,,,,,,, you need to cee ....READ MORE@

http://campuspunch.com/how-a-cab-driver-man-paid-for-my-ride-to-makama-unilag

(1) (Reply)

Update On NDDC 2016/17 Oversea Scholarship Scheme / Breaking!!! FUTO Post UTME Admission Screening Result 2016 Is Out / Please I Need Help From Any Body That Can Explain This To Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.