Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors (30336 Views)

Grand Kids Of Celebrities That Are Split Images Of Their Celebrity Grandparents. / 7 Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Celebrity Look Alikes / Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Celebrity Look Alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
I was surprised to know MTN sponsor the joyous celebration concerts and have never brought them to Naija. I think many would prefer that.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by calyto: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
okenwa:
Buhari

LOOOL! All na Buhari
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
venom13:
This Hard time when money no dey you're here talking about MTN to continue paying Celebrities that don't add any value
i rather praise Cowbell n co we are spending on education esp the academically blessed students scholarship, educational materials etc. Creativity is good but has these multintional orgs. Spend half of these contract fee on education competition? You splash multi millions on those who are setting a bad predecent to the younger ones. Many of them are not worthy to be mentors to the younger ones. Yeyebrities!!!

3 Likes

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Fidelismaria: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
;Dsuspend Dem All,,,,useless Set Of People,,,,,yeyebrities
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by mikkypel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Abeg, i see no reasons y dey shld sign contracts with so many celebrities where some cash millions in a month.. They just come on air n display, Lobatan, something an ordinary person can do.. It is even glo I'm concerned about cuz their mission is to sign all artistes
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Tobtex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
What has the downfall/incapability of MTN got to do with Buhari? SmH, na everything be Buhari now?

If you toast geh, she no gree, una go still say Buhari. Lmao
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by jozee8: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
venom13:
This Hard time when money no dey you're here talking about MTN to continue paying Celebrities that don't add any value
some people just can't think. what is their work actually? who those celebrities don epp?

1 Like

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nothing is working. undecided
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by yedidiah(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
very good. After all, it is not as if the ambassadors are responsible for bringing in new subscribers to the network.

Maybe now, they will channel the saved funds into improving the lot of their customers.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Youngzedd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
mznel:
Wishing glo follows suit. Their own worst. Wasting Money on celebrities yet their network poor . in stead of investing it to improve our network. If they like make them carry messi,i won't still buy their useless sim

GBAM!
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by graciella(f): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
@op mtn called your phone??
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by anibueli147(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EWPF7ATcQcs/V8czW_J6HXI/AAAAAAAKWVI/vXp9T_ZJ16QECBn1gvGPJwJVNhm2_TUpQCLcB/s400/collage%2B1.jpg[/img]

According to reports, MTN Nigeria has suspended the ambassadorship of many of their ambassadors. Minus their regional ambassadors, Project Fame ambassadors including Iyanya, Praiz and Chidinma, and other ambassadors like Falz, Skales, Tekno and Nkem Owoh, everyone else has been suspended.

MTN told them that they had no roles for them at the moment and didn't want to renew their contracts immediately. So right now, everything is pending.

Their reason? It may not be unconnected with the fact that the giant telecommunication company is paying over three hundred billion Naira fine to the Nigerian Govt for not disconnecting subscribers when they were supposed to. Guess they want to set priorities!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/mtn-reportedly-suspends-contracts-of.html

The tin don finally dey touch all man so now we really need to do sometin abt dis regime my naija ppl

1 Like

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Rooneyboy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Catchfire1:

99% of readers got the Falz connection and chose to ignore/not comment or commend the quote.

0.9% of readers probably did not not get the connection (Disclaimer: not sure)

0.01% (You) got the connection and decided to proclaim yourself the "Chief Connector"

0.09% Yet to read and decide which category to join

Truth is , the post itself is misleading , I've been trying to grasp what it means......

Pls explain , does the post mean falz , Chidima , praise , osofuia et.al still remain or they've all been suspended
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Explorers(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Funjosh:
The Economy is not smiling at all cry

Economy no smile o bro, pastors these days no dey shout to preach again. Na silent mode make them no go fall. U no c say i no fit post sef again. Na joke o grin
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by nkemjacob2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice step, mtn will stop to thief my credit anyhow
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Time to keep focus , Nomore loulou spending in this country.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Funjosh(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Explorers:

Economy no smile o bro, pastors these days no dey shout to preach again. Na silent mode make them no go fall. U no c say i no fit post sef again. Na joke o grin

Lolz i got you bro. God will help us.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by bleskid: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hahaha to much money...
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Origin(f): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2016
I have never in my life bought a product because of a celebrity. Though I'm grateful for the free songs.

Dear companies, the only thing I care about is affordability. Reduce your costs provide good service. Are you still using expatriates in this recession? You will lose.

Scrap irrelevant costs cos if facebook makes WiFi cheaper. I WILL PORT. I'M LOYAL LIKE THAT.

Only food can do me yanga in a recession, anything else is luxury.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tumi Lawrence: Bosses Don’t Get Sacked, They Walk Away– Kizz Daniel’s Ex-manager / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' / Kimani Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.