Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors (30337 Views)

Grand Kids Of Celebrities That Are Split Images Of Their Celebrity Grandparents. / 7 Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Celebrity Look Alikes / Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Celebrity Look Alike (2) (3) (4)

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by IllegalMoney: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by globalresource: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
The stingy network
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Idrismusty97(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
They should just focus on their Foundation stuff or even make it bigger than enriching some celebrities. They are some brands that are so big that they don't need advertisements, MTN is one of such brands. If i don't want to use MTN i won't use no matter the celebrity you bring up.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by limgezzy(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2016
BUHARINOMICS our economy don die finish... Me I dey plan to sack some of my sales girls too
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Useless government angry angry angry
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Funjosh(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
The Economy is not smiling at all cry
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Francon(f): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
It is a pity... Things are getting worse by the day. Telecoms aren't smiling these days. From dismissals to sack to retrenched to dissolve to whatever. Jesus take the wheel.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Kelvinadimora(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
That one na them loss not mine.....where is buhari,can u see what you have caused....mtcheww......bingo

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by LovelynB(f): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
In any business transaction there should be check and balance. MTN Nigeria well done!

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by bittertruthz: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EWPF7ATcQcs/V8czW_J6HXI/AAAAAAAKWVI/vXp9T_ZJ16QECBn1gvGPJwJVNhm2_TUpQCLcB/s400/collage%2B1.jpg[/img]

According to reports, MTN Nigeria has suspended the ambassadorship of many of their ambassadors. Minus their regional ambassadors, Project Fame ambassadors including Iyanya, Praiz and Chidinma, and other ambassadors like Falz, Skales, Tekno and Nkem Owoh, everyone else has been suspended.

MTN told them that they had no roles for them at the moment and didn't want to renew their contracts immediately. So right now, everything is pending.

Their reason? It may not be unconnected with the fact that the giant telecommunication company is paying over three hundred billion Naira fine to the Nigerian Govt for not disconnecting subscribers when they were supposed to. Guess they want to set priorities!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/mtn-reportedly-suspends-contracts-of.html

Good. Let me see how they can afford private jet with their crappy music.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2016
see wat buhari has caused
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Adex097: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Ah.. Make E no affect my annual MTNF scholarship reimbursement o shocked
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by oluwasegun007(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Mtn wanna find its way outahere little by little....
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by CaptainKool15(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Worst Nightmare?

The so called celebrities are part of those wasting our hard earned money.
They spend our monies on frivolities instead of giving back to the society that made them.
Today London, tmao New York, next tmao Malaysia..

Other establishments should pls follow suit!
Instead of wasting money on this people, abegi pump money into our Ivory towers, revolutionize our agric sector.

In other news, I heard Kulikuli is now 3 for 5naira!

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by lielbree: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Recession recession recession!!!
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by greatgloria12: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hey NLers, I'm new here.....show some love
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Jetjacky(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Or it could be the truth, that they are also feeling the economic hardship of Nigeria.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by sammyj49: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mtn is broke
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by 3sexy: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hahhahaa e haff red !
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by matotoide(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dem no dey tell mad man say rain dey fall grin grin
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by BanevsJoker(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Millermilli:
Their worst nightmare has just been confirmed...
Really sure 99% of readers didn't get the Falz connection. Good stuff.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by abdultakeover: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nawa o... Jst passin sha
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by BanevsJoker(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
bittertruthz:

Good. Let me see how they can afford private jet with their crappy music.
In the words of Francis Odega, don't be an E P or enemy of progress. If their crappy music buys them private jets, don't hate. Instead, pray for yours.
Note: I don't mean any disrespect, just saying.

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by bittertruthz: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
BanevsJoker:

In the words of Francis Odega, don't be an E P or enemy of progress. If their crappy music buys them private jets, don't hate. Instead, pray for yours.
Note: I don't mean any disrespect, just saying.

Their crappy music cant buy bicycle. They make money from endorsements.

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by meettosin87(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
it a good idea to manage this economy

Do you need cheap,fast,effective bulk sms with 100% delivery system for your business advert, promotion, company staff update,
wedding invitation, schools, and lots more . visit
www.bansmsg.com . call 08138400887, 08186044314,
08169414001, 09053868151 whatsapp 08124884650

Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by CHYMZZY(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmm.. The naija economy de hit em too!
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by ENEONWO(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
MTN should not be deceived by their popularity. Advert can never be enough or too much. Even Coca-Cola still advertises. And many other internet and call service providers are coming to make the competition stiffer.

Check out my signature (the website below) for your own advantage. It will improve your economy.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Catchfire1: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
BanevsJoker:

Really sure 99% of readers didn't get the Falz connection. Good stuff.

99% of readers got the Falz connection and chose to ignore/not comment or commend the quote.

0.9% of readers probably did not not get the connection (Disclaimer: not sure)

0.01% (You) got the connection and decided to proclaim yourself the "Chief Connector"

0.09% Yet to read and decide which category to join
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by tunary(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
dis govt is a total failure, during d end of his tenure he'll try to make some few tins better so as to come back for a 2nd term. It won't work. Buhari is a indeed an illiterate.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by megawax8: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
So technically, they've all lost a part of their jobs.
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by tunary(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
I believe majority of d people who voted for Buhari will be regretting by now. You don spoil the country nd ur accusing d previous govt of economy meltdown he goat
Re: MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please can someone figure out whether seun is secretely cashing out to ja before Nigeria hits the bottom f shit creek?

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' / Kimani Dazzles In New Photos