Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management (4729 Views)

Turkey Production In Nigeria / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official / Tractor Drawn Seed drill for planting large field for sale( Rice or Soyabean) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Importance of soybean in the global economy Soybean is among the major industrial and food crops grown in every continent. The crop can be successfully grown in many states in Nigeria using low agricultural input. Soybean cultivation in Nigeria has expanded as a result of its nutritive and economic importance and diverse domestic usage. It is also a prime source of vegetable oil in the international market. Soybean has an average protein content of 40% and is more protein-rich than any of the common vegetable or animal food sources found in Nigeria. Soybean seeds also contain about 20% oil on a dry matter basis, and this is 85% unsaturated and cholesterol-free. The rapid growth in the poultry sector in the past five years has also increased demand for soybean meal in Nigeria. It is believed that soybean production will increase as more farmers become aware of the potential of the crop, not only for cash/food but also for soil fertility improvement and Striga control. The market for soybean in Nigeria is growing very fast with opportunities for improving the income of farmers. Currently, SALMA Oil Mills in Kano, Grand Cereals in Jos, ECWA Feeds in Jos, AFCOT Oil Seed Processors, Ngurore, Adamawa State, and PS Mandrides in Kano all process soybean

If u need my service contact my on whatApp 08034120120

N.B

The pic i want to show is 3 hectare am managing for a client now

Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
My soybeans is looking beautiful with fruit

Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Triplehawkeyes: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello good morning, we are in dire need of Soya beans supply to our clients and wonder if you can supply us some truckloads or link us up to someone who can, thanks, 08188809415
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2016
no problem I will get back to you
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Tcfarmers: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2016
where is the location of farm ?
which variety did u use?
what ıs yr row and ıntra row spaces ?

ali
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by IMDVentures: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Good Morning, kindly explain more (cost of cultivating per acre, type of soil, yield, and other necessary details). Thanks
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
IMDVentures:
Good Morning, kindly explain more (cost of cultivating per acre, type of soil, yield, and other necessary details). Thanks
Contact me on whatapp to give u business plan

I think i have answered your questions
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Tcfarmers:
where is the location of farm ?
which variety did u use?
what ıs yr row and ıntra row spaces ?

ali
Variety : TGX 1448-2E and TGX 1835-10E

It can be grown on a wide range of soils with pH ranging from 4.5 to 8.5. Soybean should not be planted in sandy, gravelly, or shallow soils to avoid drought stress. It should not be grown in waterlogged soils or soils with surfaces that can crust, as this will lead to poor seedling emergence.
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plant spacing and sowing Sow soybean by hand, planter, or by drilling. Plant 3 to 4 seeds/hole at a spacing of 75 cm between rows and 10 cm between stands. Alternatively, drill seeds at 50–75 cm between rows and 5 cm within rows. For the early maturing varieties, a spacing of 50 cm between rows and 5–10 cm within rows is recommended because they respond better to narrow spacing than the late-maturing varieties. Do not sow seeds more than 2–5 cm deep. Deeper planting may result in loss of vigor or failure of seedlings to emerge.
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:
Hello good morning, we are in dire need of Soya beans supply to our clients and wonder if you can supply us some truckloads or link us up to someone who can, thanks, 08188809415
I will get back to you
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
For your farm management contact us
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by matthew41(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
can i get seedings and how much is it per kg
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
You buy certified seed not seedling.
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Contact us today on 08034130420
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Farming is life
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Contact us today on 08034130420
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by adescopy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pls in management of farm is ur company having lands that will be used or the client provide the land.
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
adescopy:
Pls in management of farm is ur company having lands that will be used or the client provide the land.

We have a reputable Land owner here on nairaland, we do business with him, we help our clients to acquire Land, whether less or buy, it depend on our client choice, he less at 3k per acre for a year and also 70k per acre if you are buying
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by adescopy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Send me ur business plan thru my email. For the mail check my signature and let me consider it. thanks
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
adescopy:
Send me ur business plan thru my email. For the mail check my signature and let me consider it. thanks

Ok
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by ogene70: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2016
Beboy23:
Plant spacing and sowing Sow soybean by hand, planter, or by drilling. Plant 3 to 4 seeds/hole at a spacing of 75 cm between rows and 10 cm between stands. Alternatively, drill seeds at 50–75 cm between rows and 5 cm within rows. For the early maturing varieties, a spacing of 50 cm between rows and 5–10 cm within rows is recommended because they respond better to narrow spacing than the late-maturing varieties. Do not sow seeds more than 2–5 cm deep. Deeper planting may result in loss of vigor or failure of seedlings to emerge.

Nice write up, how many tons of soyabean can you get on 5 hectares of land?
and what's the cost from land preparation to harvest?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2016
ogene70:

Nice write up, how many tons of soyabean can you get on 5 hectares of land?
and what's the cost from land preparation to harvest?
Thanks in advance.

Contact me on whatapp to give u business plan
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by adescopy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Beboy23:
Ok
I saw the mail but no info was attached. Pls can u resend. Thanks.
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2016
adescopy:
I saw the mail but no info was attached. Pls can u resend. Thanks.
OK i will resend it
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by murshid09(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Pls send to d biz plan to ameenhoneynigeria@gmail.com
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2016
murshid09:
Pls send to d biz plan to ameenhoneynigeria@gmail.com
Check your mail pls
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Contact us for your business plan
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2016
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Agribusiness Feasibility Study.
¤- Agribusiness Proposal Writing.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Manual/E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of PLANTAIN.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers) supply.
¤- Farm Setup/Management.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness Consultancy
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Hugoboy: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please send the business plan to adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Hugoboy:
Please send the business plan to adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com
Thanks.
Check your mail
Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Soyabean dried and ready for processing

Re: Consult us for Soyabean production in Nigeria and management by Beboy23(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2016
My Whatsapp contact :08034120420

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Imported Frozen Chicken Cheaper Than Live Chicken In Nigeria? / Beautiful Rabbits For Sale In Port Harcourt / Sweet Potato Flour(Wholesale and Retail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.