Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu (19360 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Opinion Poll Tips Oke To Win Ondo Election - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by donaldde2: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shebi nah ur papa get ondo state..

Ondo state reject you and Segun Abraham.

Ondo state don't need dictator.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by Rizmo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Abeymills:
Opolo eye says apc must continue 2 impoverish ondo pipu yeye dey smell

Him 4get say opolo eye no be open eye.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by daveP(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
This insistence means Tinubu wants to win by hook or crook.

If he wins in Ondo, he's conquered the SW, which Ondo people are very smart and alert about.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by Taryur3(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
When u deceive yourself finish make I know Tinubu.the thunder that will fire all of you that is deceiving Nigerians is receiving annoiting to strike well in redemption camp.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by mikolo80: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
You want to impoverish Ondo State at all cost undecided
is Lagos impoverished?
Why una no de think bfor una use sentiment talk?
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by ENEONWO(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who expects a party leader- a successful one at that- to say otherwise?

For those who want to increase their daily income just for browsing the internet, check out my signature (the website below) now. Its no joke. You will wonder why you were wasting your browsing time without making money from them. Do that now and thank me latter.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by vikkysam: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
If only this old but refused to retire boy can give me three reasons why APC needs to b voted in in Nigeria then am ready to mobilise people for them. U guys have done nothing meaningful other than letting us down. I can say it confidently that it is gonna lose the election because it is so glaring to everyone that you are not making the expected impart. So, die hard god father, it is only in your dreams that APC will win that election. Not a politician but a concerned Nigerian.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by precious1967(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
i fold my arms. let us wait and see.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by obiaguna(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can't remember sincerely, the last time I have heard an aspirant talk about service to the people. It's always a do or die affair. Winning the election at all costs to go in and empty state finances into their pockets..its all debit and credit for them. I don't know how educated the average person from Ondo is but they should ask long and deep questions.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by sevenhundred(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
YoungHustler:
GEJ is a stout statesman who steered the Nigerian ship of state at a time men were boiling & spoiling for war.
He told his followers & enemies alike that his ambition was not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
He bequeathed to us a credible electoral process & elections in 2015.

In a year & three months, the APC has eroded all wit inconclusive elections, economic recession, failed promises, etc.

If you are not pleased with the present socio political & economic realities, pls join me in the project;

#BBOG = BringBackOurGEJ!!!

God will judge you.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by YoungHustler: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2016
sevenhundred:
God will judge you.

May God run your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.

May evil and misfortune dog your paths, those of your children and generation unborn, forever and ever, if your fail to type Amen/Amin in response to this prayer.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by sevenhundred(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2016
YoungHustler:

May God run your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.

May evil and misfortune dog your paths, those of your children and generation unborn, forever and ever, if your fail to type Amen/Amin in response to this prayer.
GOD will still judge you.
Re: APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu by YoungHustler: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2016
sevenhundred:
GOD will still judge you.

May God Almighty run & programme your life the same way Buhari is running Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Meets Tinubu Over 2023 Presidency, Ekiti Governorship Poll / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.