Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) (29927 Views)

Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo / Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by olagamalin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Clinton9000:
I can't believe this man has not visited SE and ND states going into 2yrs of his 4 yr term. This man can be very vindictive....goodness me. By the way, Cross River is not a Niger Delta state.

Where is cross-river?.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Alphaoscar: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naijapopular:
Report directly: Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari arrives Osun state to commission the newly built osogbo high school.

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/president-buhari-arrives-osun-state-to.html?m=1

Your picture quality is nothing to write home about.

Get to Facebook , twitter . instagram and other platforms and follow quality social media personality for latest updates with good pictures.

You don't need to be there yourself to get the quality job done.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Make e nor forget Osogbo weed na hin sure pass o! grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Dollyak(f): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
A whole president commissioning a high school. What a joke.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by ajalawole(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
mr presidendt, i word from u about wearing hijab to public school will be enough either for or against it since u don't ear from far away aso rock, now u in osun am sure u will hear clearly sir
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Izonpikin: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Now I can fully say buhari is not yet serious...traveling to commission a high school alongside a fool who hasn't paid salaries to hard working citizens of osun state...our leaders are just mediocres..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Izonpikin: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dollyak:
A whole president commissioning a high school. What a joke.
a serious joke my sister..shame on our leaders..God forbid..chei..
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by davibid: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
What an irony of life

A man who doesn't even have a certificate

Commissioning a school grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Hollawaley(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by MrCounselor: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Just to commision a sec school?
Nah!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by yemisat: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Clinton9000:
I can't believe this man has not visited SE and ND states going into 2yrs of his 4 yr term. This man can be very vindictive....goodness me. By the way, Cross River is not a Niger Delta state.
Lolzz , so Cross River state is in south west... Chai
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by bilal4riid(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Clinton9000:
tell the time he visited north central, or east, if not his hom
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by blackboy2star(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
To commission high school... huh
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Bobandgreat: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
He should proceed to 'Osogbo High weed' next.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari came all the way to Osun State, osogbo to commission just two high schools that they started building since 3 years ago.

Osun @25, and I can't see anything commissioned apart from two high schools.

Ogun State celebrated 40 years this February and the president used two days commissioning over 40 projects including schools, roads, markets, hospitals etc.

Aregbesola is a big joke.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Will there still be the battles of hijab and robes?

How big is the sch that has to unseat the President when we have more concerning issues?

Oh God
Haven't we made a mistake

Same osun that there's so much hunger

God pls we plead for your intervention
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
MrCounselor:
Just to commision a sec school?
Nah!
yes soo pmb has commission d gigantic structure.by d end of december more structures will be commission like d east-west bye pass road.it's in 70% completed oooo.more pics coming ooo.pmb will still commission more projects oo.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
mightyfada:
Buhari came all the way to Osun State, osogbo to commission just two high schools that they started building since 3 years ago.

Osun @25, and I can't see anything commissioned apart from two high schools.

Ogun State celebrated 40 years this February and the president used two days commissioning over 40 projects including schools, roads, markets, hospitals etc.

Aregbesola is a big joke.
hmmm kindly post d pics here ooo.upload d schools and roads oo.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by photoshoot(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oh my God!!! The hatred for Buhari is too much! Cut him some slacks mehn!

The more you hatvin him, the more ignorant you sound!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dyt:

How big is the sch that has to unseat the President when we have more concerning issues?

Oh God

from ur comment here u are hungry sorry ooo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
photoshoot:
Oh my God!!! The hatred for Buhari is too much! Cut him some slacks mehn!

The more you hatvin him, the more ignorant you sound!
abi oo pls tell them ooo.d more they wail and rant d more pmb and ogbeni doing great work.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by omolola15(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dyt:

Oh God

Osun is also 25. The president is there to celebrate with them. Not just to commission schools alone. When ogun was 40 he was there as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
he has commissioned ataoja high school too.pmb GOD bless uooo

You seems to be the spokes person for the govt of the State of Osun, Nairaland chapter, I might be wrong though.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by FKO81(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
walemoney007:
only God knows what the ibos want from buhari
You don't want to focus on your backward state Osun that's dragging position with north in education and live Igbos from your madness, that was how you guys made noise about the chinko Tab called Opo Imo, today what is the position of home of Opo imo (Osun) in eduction at national level? grin cheesy

http://punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/

Again, South-East leads in WASSCE performance chart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Enrichlee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are d one bringing this burden to your self d seven point integral plan should be implemented in this country. u don't av to be mentioning yoruba in ur reply ok. yoruba education av liberated everyone in this country cos' education is d best legacy.
Now that you mentioned Yoruba's giant strides in education. Remind me what was Osun's position in the last WAEC performance according to state
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by stylezee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
A very lucrative or profitable business opportunity which could change your life for good..

Click here to see

www.facebook.com/melisfonenugu

And please do like the page as you open it.. thanks so much....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
FKO81:

You don't want to focus on your backward state Osun that's dragging position with north in education and live Igbos from your madness, that was how you guys made noise about the chinko Tab called Opo Imo, today what is the position of home of Opo imo in (Osun) in eduction in national level? grin cheesy

http://punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/

Again, South-East leads in WASSCE performance chart

u are still wailing here continue let us start first from infrastructure before saying other things other wise u can post series of pics here i don't care. in as much he's fulfilling d his campaign promise to his people. he has d votes of d masses.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

You seems to be the spokes person for the govt of the State of Osun, Nairaland chapter, I might be wrong though.
u can say it. it's ur choice am doing what's needed ok. am everywhere online.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Enrichlee:
Now that you mentioned Yoruba's giant strides in education. Remind me what was Osun's position in the last WAEC performance according to state
imagine saying trash here.yoruba's are still doing well in education sector.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u can say it. it's ur choice am doing what's needed ok. am everywhere online.

Kudos to you, u are doing a great job, representing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
I think at this age and stage Nigeria has reached we should be way past this. Commissioning of a 'high school' should not be this noisy. Let's make noise or brag about ICT, technological innovations, improved GDP, regular increase in jobs (employment index claims by private and foreign investors, not from civil service). I still believe in Buhari though but I personally think his economic team is not top notch. Why can't they engage home grown technocrats like Patrick Utomi and the likes who understand Nigeria better? Unfortunately, politics has eaten deep into our value system. Personal opinion.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

Kudos to you, u are doing a great job, representing!
thanks am doing what's needed in d state of osun d land of virtuous. baba awolowo legacies can't be truncated.his legacies is every where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Wike To COAS Attahiru: 'Your Predecessor, Buratai, Was Grossly Partisan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.