Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,603 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady (42551 Views)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by nototribalist: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
I came to check names, and am not surprise , na dem.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by amaben2020(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
another yellowbar gay bastardized entity
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by teacherbim(f): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
I don 't. think he bleach the skin with cream,may be HYPO
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Virus777: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by tukdi: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is pure rubish!!!

Op, please don't make this infamous human being famous!!!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by skup008(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by shamecurls(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by inemani: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
He had always wanted to be a woman!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Damianbrown(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
See as the guy wugly, lalasticlala even fine pass am
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by omokoladele(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na from clap d she-guy enter dance
From pretending to be nai e graduate enter "She"
He need flog!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by FILEBE(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
“ First, I would get a female dress and place two sachets of water on my breast, to make me look like a female and then, I will wear female shoes. I cat-walk like women because I always watch them walk and have been practicing the way they walk until I started this year. I had contemplated quitting at the end of next month,”, he said.

He faked it until it became him. Born as a gay my foot! no body was born gay !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by PaulIdu: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
E don tey wey this guy spoil oo
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by adesanya2014: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
He who has no sin let him be the first to throw the stone . How can a stupid person bring a forgotten crime since 2011 . Spoon u .
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mm
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by lolamitayo: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
The end has come we are on injury time, beware!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by 1dickatatime: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ikunle o, won ti get boy yi.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol... see as im be?.. now im don dey chop beta gay money.. im don turn full gay.. na d only boys (kings college) school wey im go na im koba am...
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
i saw the level of bleaching here and i'm so scared. Kilode na?

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by calliope(f): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
FILEBE:
“ First, I would get a female dress and place two sachets of water on my breast, to make me look like a female and then, I will wear female shoes. I cat-walk like women because I always watch them walk and have been practicing the way they walk until I started this year. I had contemplated quitting at the end of next month,”, he said.

He faked it until it became him. Born as a gay my foot! no body was born gay !
only a sick mind will belive that a person can be born gay,that means they also want to indirectly tell us that there is a possibility that it is hereditary and can be passed on from parent to offspring.These sick minds always have excuses for their perverseness, it's just so disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
So he was arrested for stealing then
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
dem wan defame dis guy buy all means
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Businessideas: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chisos shocked

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by K9blunt(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
mabella2:
Do this people ever think about the effect of this bleaching when they are old. How can someone purposely do this to their beautiful skin. It is really pathetic and I feel pity for them cause sometimes it usually has to do with inferiority complex which is a strong thing to overcome

Babe you're right because i have been there and it was not funny.

Inferiority complex is harder than concrete to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Perfecttouch(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Lol people are savage though grin

See how im face be like poverty's shït grin

This guy na real hustler jareh, I give him that. See how im don upgrade.
bobRISKY odikwaRISKY and na only u support am. Make I just keep quiet sha.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na u sabi grin
Perfecttouch:
bobRISKY odikwaRISKY and na only u support am. Make I just keep quiet sha.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
This disgusting attention seekerundecided

I don't know the kind of man who despite his riches should prefer this attention ho.e to other ‘normal' gay men.
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Perfecttouch(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
He looks pitiful in both first n second pics,I pity him before life sha but rebuke his new life. But there is a story to learn! Persistence and perseverance. He never relent in what he knows how to do best,in the face of adversity and challenge ,he saw opportunity,UPGRADING

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by aBbiie25(f): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na now i remember this guy face.. Cheesus! shocked Him and his league of Shemales in school. He has now turned fairest of them all. Haba!
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by kemmystyles(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
if being gay is illegal, why is he not arrested?
Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by chimauga(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Afonja Aka brown roof and skin bleaching are like

Re: Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady by Hedonistically: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
But why would a man have the nerve to grope the breasts of an assumed random 'woman' just like that? Isn't that sexual harassment and provocation on its own, regardless of his so-called suspicions?

What if he was really a woman, and the man touched her breasts to satisfy his curiosity. So what would have happened afterwards? The fool would have simply said sorry and moved on abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) / My Son Is 30, Wofai Fada Is 38 - Taiwo Cole's Father / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.