Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike (17955 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Ofemmanu1: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tell the daura cow to increase it to N1000/lt na? Awon weyrey gbogbo 100%
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by yankeedude(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
OK
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by dermmy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why all of una dey vow sef, Buhari go vow, other APC members go vow, na NLC dey vow again now. Continue vowing grin grin
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nairalanders... See how you all think NLC is just making noise because their is no plan to increase petrol price. grin their is no smoke without fire so before you start struggling for FCT with your 200mb consider the fact that their are strong indications that FG will have to increase price of fuel to avoid the forthcoming scarcity you can't see. Infact it's long overdue and marketers are struggling to keep it at 145. Even before subsidy removal 145 was arrived after FG assumed marketers will source for dollar at 350 in the black market today in less than 6months dollar is 420 so where do you expect marketers to get dollar for 350. Refineries are incapacitated and we depend on importation to meet up. Buhari didn't see this coming quote me any day Buhari has failed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Wolfbrother(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
NLC is more useless than PDP

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
NLC?, those sell outs?

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by MissingBudget: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
sad

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by ayusco85(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
ajepako:

30k bawo? It doesn't even cut it at all..
Six figures and I still need to manage in order to save well..

Minimum wage o. U talking about 6 figures..... Really
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by irepsuccess: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Islie:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nlc-vows-to-resist-further-fuel-price-hike/160974.html

nlc is as confuse as pmb. they just want to be in the news, nlc shud find better things to talk about and they should make constructive critism
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by 9jatatafo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Proceed to the nearest police station and report because in Nigeria today, there is no security.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by SleekyPosh(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
grossintel:
Nairalanders... See how you all think NLC is just making noise because their is no plan to increase petrol price. grin their is no smoke without fire so before you start struggling for FCT with your 200mb consider the fact that their are strong indications that FG will have to increase price of fuel to avoid the forthcoming scarcity you can't see. Infact it's long overdue and marketers are struggling to keep it at 145. Even before subsidy removal 145 was arrived after FG assumed marketers will source for dollar at 350 in the black market today in less than 6months dollar is 420 so where do you expect marketers to get dollar for 350. Refineries are incapacitated and we depend on importation to meet up. Buhari didn't see this coming quote me any day Buhari has failed Nigeria.

Such insight... cool
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by greatermax77(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ayuba Wabba led NLC is a toothless bulldog,
presently, Civil servants are smelling rod as a result of hike in price of goods & services but the Nlc president kept mute. I 'm sorry for Nig workers, with thier pay the future is blick unless they deep thier hands in govt. pulse.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by theophorus(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
NLC... adding salt to injury.

them just dey wake up. #SelfishPeople

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by henrysam(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is what zombies displayed when all of us supposed to support NLC when fuel was increased to 145 naira per litre
At leas we could have been buying at 100 or 120/ litre now
Who is suffering it?
Your answer is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by ajepako(f): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
ayusco85:

Minimum wage o. U talking about 6 figures.....
Really

l meant even with six figures , survival is hard much less 30k

Sorry about the misunderstanding..
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by power900: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Icecomrade:

If fuel like let it sell at N500, I ll buy. The time I cared is past.

F**k off
ma nigga ,chop nockle, in fact when people dey wail I dey even wounded why the same water wey soft rice na him harden egg, we just dey flex dey go, no shakkin
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by hohafrank(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Are they still existing?

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by amtaken(f): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
NLC with its lies.

The Federal Government did not say anything about increasing prices,but to be in the News,the NLC is pursuing the Dog Whistle Policy of thinking for the Government.

NLC died when Adamu Oshiomhole left the Organization,and went into Politics. I don't even know what NLC stands for anymore.

But one thing is sure,they have lost relevance.

What even happened to the TUC wing of the NLC?they use to be very influential and powerful back in the day.

I will post job vacancies here very soon. Stay tuned.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by daryoor03(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
EndTime NLC. Who dem epp

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Pavarottii(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
NLC with its lies.

The Federal Government did not say anything about increasing prices,but to be in the News,the NLC is pursuing the Dog Whistle Policy of thinking for the Government.

NLC died when Adamu Oshiomhole left the Organization,and went into Politics. I don't even know what NLC stands for anymore.

What even happened to the TUC wing of the NLC?they use to be very influential and powerful back in the day.
I thought u were well read and exposed. U think u av more information than the NLC guy? Think again. And let me let u know incase u don't know; there is a plan to increase fuel price.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by ayusco85(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
ajepako:

l meant even with six figures , survival is hard much less 30k

Sorry about the misunderstanding..

Abi o. What did we do to deserve this? And to think we ve lots of supposed men of God who couldn't see the future clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by enygmababe: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
henrysam:
This is what zombies displayed when all of us supposed to support NLC when fuel was increased to 145 naira per litre
At leas we could have been buying at 100 or 120/ litre now
Who is suffering it?
Your answer is as good as mine

Really? When did NLC protest? They have been snoring since eternity and they just woke up.

We don't need them, we are NIGERIANS, we will continue to suffer and smile. Whether NLC likes it or not the sun will rise again tomorrow. I am tired of idiots that make vows and go quiet as soon as their private pockets are lined.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by enygmababe: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

Think again. And let me let u know incase u don't know; there is a plan to increase fuel price.

No matter how much we think we will not make any difference if the powers that be decide to increase it. The same NLC will go quiet as soon as their pockets are lined. When we need them they are not available.

Even if it is increased to N500 those of us that can be will buy and if we can't, we park our jalopies and buy lamp shikena!

I cannot come and go and die!!!

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by lollmaolol(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yimu

I don't need to read details

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by glossy6(f): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fedayeen02:
you and anger daily

Smh for you
Effects of change grin
Thankfully the price of tomatoes has come down, otherwise hmm. No comment.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by BABANGBALI: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Noise makers

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by czaratwork: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Medicine after death. Where were they when they outrageously increased the pump price? APC has mortgaged all form of opposition so they are doing as they like.

This is no democracy. It is monocracy. I f you oppose them, they will open your file.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Too late to shout or cry.
The increment will come,ppl will go on strike ,after 3 weeks of hunger they will humbly go back to work and beg FG for palliatives . The NLC is simply confirming what I have been saying that in September a fuel hike is coming
Abi no be Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmm, the NLC lost its relevance when it decided to join politics at the last elections. They took a gamble and it has backfired big time. These are just face saving, straw grasping modelling moves that will not turn heads at all. The lessons are clear. Never mix trade unionism with politics. The results are always incendiary and reputations will always go up in smoke.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by kgr8mike(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
I've my respect for NLC.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by kgr8mike(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
I've lost my respect for NLC.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by NairaMaster1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
NLC with its lies.

At least NLC I know, Government I know, but who are you? Zombie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) / Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.