Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike (17954 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / NLC To Resist Fuel Subsidy Removal And Increase In Petrol Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by babyfaceafrica: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
ajepako:

Even iya seri and iya kola in my hood cannot manage 30k with all those plenty grandkids they are saddled with

Those are probably your reference points ..

And I expect an apology for that condescending question..

Thank you
you give birth to what you can handle...who send them to get plenty grandchildren
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by ajepako(f): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you give birth to what you can handle...who send them to get plenty grandchildren

Make dem catch you..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by udobaba(f): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
omoowhe:
NLC is confused!
J
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by everozone: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
This brand of NLC only barks,it doesn't bite.D chairman is like an empty vessel,he makes d loudest noise ever.He talks and talks,no actions.This is d weakest NLC I have seen in d course of my life.Fuel price will be hiked,and nothing will happen.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by ferking(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
I don't have confident of this NLC any more,since they abandons us when we needed them the most.let them go and sit down with Their Caward and selfish life sale.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sharap !! toothless bull dog
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by no1madman(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na2day! bloody thieves!
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Icecomrade: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
power900:
ma nigga ,chop nockle, in fact when people dey wail I dey even wounded why the same water wey soft rice na him harden egg, mm we just dey flex dey go, no shakkin

Thumbs up bro
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Concepcion9ja(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
I used to be a pro-buhari. but if he tried to hike PMS price, monkeys and baboon will surely be soaked in blood this time.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by franklynsunny(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
NLC is d biggest scam in nigeria
Useless since osho left
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by ENEONWO(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
NNPC has persistently denied any plans to increase fuel pump price. I don't know which to believe anymore.

For those who want to increase their daily income just for browsing the internet, check out my signature (the website below) now. Its no joke. You will wonder why you were wasting your browsing time without making money from them. Do that now and thank me latter.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by teemy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
teemy:
i believe that was one of the promises that got the last nlc strike called off. hope it is done soon to reduce the burden of high prices and cash flow to other dependants.

It is inevitable, subsidy was not included in this year's budget. Now the importers determine the price. As soon as govt decides not to subsidize the dollar costs for them the price would shoot up. Scarcity might be the first sign.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by chrisie: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
NLC should shut up. They should just go and die. Nobody cares about them anymore. NLC go and dieoooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by TheVictorious(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is just warning incase they dream of or imagine hiking the price.

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by ayusco85(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=ajepako post=48988568]
l meant even with six figures , survival is hard much less 30k
Sorry about the misunderstanding..[/quote
U are right Sha. Even with 6 figures it's hard to survive let alone 30k
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by vikkysam: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
NLC my feet. She is no longer n Nigeria constitution. You guys are just a toothless dog who specializes n shouting. When will you wake up to reality that you guys are nothing but figure heads. Needful for formality, more of politicians than activists. Pls, keep fighting for your rights as u have been doing. I'm sure our president will remember you in the next budget.
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by Origin(f): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
NLC and the senate needs to review our employment laws. NOTHING favours the employees. Its outdated.

Karma is when businesses close because its easy to layoff staff.Capital flight becomes easier. The Nigeria losses company and PAYE taxes- senators and union leaders don't get paid.

Can we please allow expatriates to be senators and ministers (if you cannot enforce local content).
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by president3h: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
NLC with its lies.

The Federal Government did not say anything about increasing prices,but to be in the News,the NLC is pursuing the Dog Whistle Policy of thinking for the Government.

NLC died when Adamu Oshiomhole left the Organization,and went into Politics. I don't even know what NLC stands for anymore.

But one thing is sure,they have lost relevance.

What even happened to the TUC wing of the NLC?they use to be very influential and powerful back in the day.
. Dis hubgerbad idiot ur stupidity has no limits !
Re: NLC Vows To Resist Further Fuel Price Hike by desy24444(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2016
What is NLC? They don baff?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai / Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / NLC Reacts As FG Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.