Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) (54379 Views)

Solar Eclipse To Occur On Sunday – NASRDA / Solar Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On Sunday, 26th Of February / Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Empiree:
Eclipses are signs from Allaah by means of which Allaah makes His slaves afraid. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We sent not the signs except to warn, and to make them afraid (of destruction)” [al-Israa’ 17:39]

When the sun was eclipsed at the time of the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he went out rushing nervously to the mosque, dragging his cloak behind him, and led the people in prayer. He told them that the eclipse was one of the signs of Allaah, with which Allaah makes His slaves afraid, and that it may be the cause of punishment coming upon the people. He commanded them to do that which could prevent the punishment, so he commanded them to pray when an eclipse happens, and to make du’aa’, seek His forgiveness, give charity, free slaves and do other righteous deeds so that the punishment would go away and not befall the people. So the eclipse is a reminder to people, making them afraid so that they will turn back to Allaah and pay attention to Him.

{SIC}

People aint afraid anymore. They only gaze the eclipses as some sort of toy

Carry your Arabic crap out of here, please go to the Islamic section.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by RexEmmyGee: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
what kinda caption is that.
it should be * solar eclipse hit some states in Nigeria* Because if not for the media, i would not have known something will be happening today
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by tianshie(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
People juju go spoil finish.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Tolexander: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
bankyblue:

pls kindly expantiat on that, i will like to know more #oshofa
ajasa4link:

This is new to me. Bro shed more light on this make I learn
Read the excerpts below

The movement was founded by Samuel Joseph Bilewu Oschoffa, a former carpenter born in Dahomey (now Benin) in 1909. [3] Raised as Protestant (Methodism ), he had a divine revelation on 27 May 1947, during a solar eclipse , in a forest where he was lost. He felt called to pray, to heal the sick and raise the dead and founded his church in September 1947.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Church_of_Christ

3- OSHOFFA IN THE FOREST
To exceed by the facts, it did not know any more what to make but it returned nevertheless in the forest in the
hope that after the cutting of wood, its paddler would hear reason and return to surely seek it. [b]Once with the
place where it was to cut out wood, it had solar eclipse, it was on May 23rd, 1947. All around him darkens. At the moment when it tried to reflect to understand what occurred, in front of him, appears a light dazzling which had the appearance of a human being suspended in the air and at the bottom of this image on the ground a white monkey having four teeth including two in top and two bellow (this has a spiritual direction), a snake and a peacock. A voice resounded LULI! LULI! LULI! What means the GRACE! GRACE! GRACE! The voice told him: “my son, I am not afraid will entrust a mission to you. Because much are those which adore me here on ground but which still will seek additional protections after other gods so that after their death, they lose my face. Your mission will thus consist in preaching the good news of repentance to the Men. I will accompany your works by great miracles and wonders”. When the voice disappeared, it was filled of the HOLY SPIRIT and remained in the forest during ninety (90) days when it nourished only pure honey and water of river GODRO[/b].
http://www.oshoffaluliecc.org/index.php/en/home/2-uncategorised/28-ccc-historic

2 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
salabscholar01:
Here in Ajah, Lagos.....

U took the pic at the wrong time with wrong phone
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Slimflame(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
dpete1:
I didnt see any eclipse in my area or is it only me??
me too i didnt c anytin
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by tsmat(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
funny we didn't see any ECLIPSE here in Ado-Ekiti
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by boboenny: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
is Ibadan not part of Nigeria? we didn't see anything here I.

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Tolexander: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
benji93:

Are u alright, what brings oschoffa into this, in fact this shows you acknowledge the fact that he was called when the eclipse of the sun occurred in 1947, september 29th, but because of your disbelief, you refuse to comprehend and accept the coincidence. Why would it be oschoffa, it has to be a lie. say whatever you wish, think whatever you want, the truth is the power of God is inexplicable.
You are a fool, I can't be decieved anyway cos I'm not a sheep!

Moreover, it occurred in May 1947, not September. Take your ignorance away from here!
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by khadaffi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ogbeni what kind of news is this. There was no eclipse here in Benin city.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by edunson(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Nothing kills more than ignorance,
Joseph Oshofa of the Celestial Church of Christ siezed this eclipse occurrence in 1947 then to decieve people that God used the eclipse to call him!
..................nothing kill than ignorance i think u must be a hatress, anti celestial...........*oloshi*

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by updatechange(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
You should watch your tongue mumu, if God uses that medium to call him and had since then been delivering people from various ailments and spiritual attacks and never go extinct, so who da EFFING are u to come out and tell us that he deceived people when your generation had not succeeded in making a fragment of impact in the whole system revolving around the world. Odensin
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Joseph Oshofa of the Celestial Church of Christ siezed this eclipse occurrence in 1947 then to decieve people that God used the eclipse to call him!

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
The eclipse was paddled by lagos state house of assembly that's why u cnt see it in lag
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by gibzzhd: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
honestly it wasn't anything unusual. more like d normal day.I'm still waiting to experience a real eclipse were day would turn night like I ave seen in Tv happening in oyibo land.Nature they fear this country?
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
I thought our quark scientists said it will happen in 2032 after that of 2006, where did I even get the energy waste here
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by benji93: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=48988978]You are a fool, I can't be decieved anyway cos I'm not a sheep!

Moreover, it occurred in May 1947, not September. Take your ignorance away from here![/quote/]
well, i am not convincing you, i am only refering you to your display of folly, you are trying so hard to discredit him by bringing him into this, you can actually say a lot about the solar eclipse without mentioning him.

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Sayelabola(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
mykbuddy:
LOL See quarter moon.

Hilarious video of 2016
Watch as dancer put fire into his groin to please watching crowd!
watch till the end ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdk8fcBqKE

Sorry, Nothing hilarious here except you haven't seen such before.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by charityfelix(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
I didn't see anything in surulere Lagos. It rained all day. Congratulations to those that witness it if truly it is the real eclipse. It may be Pmb forged one
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nature8(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
But why Nigerians dey lie like this na?
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
The eclipse of this year get as e b o, unlike the previous one that virtually every part of Nigeria witnessed it, it's like this economic recession don hit eclipse also... Lol

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by johnpaulemeka: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=Modsenemy post=48986812]Please stop lying to us . There was no eclipse in abuja there was an eclipse but you were not observant
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
gibzzhd:
honestly it wasn't anything unusual. more like d normal day.I'm still waiting to experience a real eclipse were day would turn night like I ave seen in Tv happening in oyibo land.Nature they fear this country?
It has happened in Nigeria b4, 2006, cant remember d month.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by johnpaulemeka: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
clems88:
Me no see shikom for onitcha. Abi they cover it ne angry
there was an eclipse but you were not observant
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Horlufemi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Today, Lagos with usual burning sun, decided to be cloudy.
Really annoying.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by benzems(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Samuelight(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

I pray God forgive you. If you don't have something reasonable to say do well not to misinform others.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Views from Bayelsa State.

smiley

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Jackossky(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
I really don't understand...Here in badagry,the cloud is as clear ad crystal.....

I thought maybe it was my eyes that had some defect, SO I decided to use my phone camera to view the sky,yet I couldn't see anything strange or whatsoever.. Or is Badagry not part of Lagos ni?
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by domben(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
dpete1:
I didnt see any eclipse in my area or is it only me??
where did it happened in Lagos because am in Lagos today
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

WICKed
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by menaxe: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Asaba delta state

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by forandy(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2016
sinaj:
lol dnt mind our yeye weather
I just tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are We Alone In The Universe? / Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos / Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.