Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) (54356 Views)

Solar Eclipse To Occur On Sunday – NASRDA / Solar Eclipse To Occur In Nigeria On Sunday, 26th Of February / Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by MhizVeronica(f): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lagos no see eclipse............na Buhari cause am ikr
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by emyarndy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

solar things........
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by NameChecker: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Nothing kills more ignorance,
Oshofa siezed this eclipse occurrence then to decieve people that God used the eclipse to call him!

Hahahahahaa
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by kristie26(f): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
We didn't see anything in Ilorin o
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by lolademariam: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Me no see it too o
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Trudiee(f): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
and I'm here in the hot sun.. incredibly hot sun for that matter

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by 3sexy: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice

There wasnt any in waffi

I wish this had happened all over the country for two days !
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by thaoriginator: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Oshofa siezed this eclipse occurrence then to decieve people that God used the eclipse to call him!
[size=15pt]Who the Bleep's Oshofa?[/size] grin Mumu people!
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ambode - no let us see for Lagos grin
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by davidsgal(f): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Mind what you say.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Empiree: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Eclipses are signs from Allaah by means of which Allaah makes His slaves afraid. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We sent not the signs except to warn, and to make them afraid (of destruction)” [al-Israa’ 17:39]

When the sun was eclipsed at the time of the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he went out rushing nervously to the mosque, dragging his cloak behind him, and led the people in prayer. He told them that the eclipse was one of the signs of Allaah, with which Allaah makes His slaves afraid, and that it may be the cause of punishment coming upon the people. He commanded them to do that which could prevent the punishment, so he commanded them to pray when an eclipse happens, and to make du’aa’, seek His forgiveness, give charity, free slaves and do other righteous deeds so that the punishment would go away and not befall the people. So the eclipse is a reminder to people, making them afraid so that they will turn back to Allaah and pay attention to Him.

{SIC}

People aint afraid anymore. They only gaze the eclipses as some sort of toy

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Jermakas: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Eclipse kor, epilepsy ni. There was nothing like that in the part of Lagos where I live@ajah precisely.. Maybe it was seen in other part of Lagos not in my island location. Pls who saw eclipse in Lagos let be serious? If No "like",and if Yes still contribute.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Odegbami1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lanretoye:
who said eclipse occurred in lagos?...eclipse hits nigeria but lagos hits eclipse.maybe the part of lagos where i am(alimosho) has been ceeded to ogun state.
eclipse koor eclairs ni.
It only shows in nigeria, it may not appear in somalia where you resides grin
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by bouquie1(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Which part of Lagos? Cos didn't see anyrin here in my own Lagos《festac》
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by SUNFLX(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
there was no eclipse in Kaduna as well bro
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by rosalieene(f): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
lol, nothing like solar eclipse here!! It had been raining here all the way from Lagos - Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Spicym(f): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
forandy:
I'm still waiting for it here in port harcourt cry

It happened live and direct here in port Harcourt... Started about 8:05am
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by 989900: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

LoL . . . like king Solomon's mines.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lanretoye:
who said eclipse occurred in lagos?...eclipse hits nigeria but lagos hits eclipse.maybe the part of lagos where i am(alimosho) has been ceeded to ogun state.
eclipse koor eclairs ni.

lol..

bros, no be sey u talk. I look up tire, I no see anything.

I rep lagos
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by mykbuddy: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
LOL See quarter moon.

Hilarious video of 2016
Watch as dancer put fire into his groin to please watching crowd!
watch till the end ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qdk8fcBqKE
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by ray4000(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thank God me no dey Nigeria Na kebbi state I dey. I no see anyy thing.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by folaissabae(f): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
which part of Lagos o,,,cos me I dey ikotun here n na rain I see.
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by bankyblue(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Nothing kills more than ignorance,
Joseph Oshofa of the Celestial Church of Christ siezed this eclipse occurrence in 1949 then to decieve people that God used the eclipse to call him!
pls kindly expantiat on that, i will like to know more #oshofa
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by twofamouz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dey tell you bro,lagos hits eclipse big time. grin
no eclipse in the east to show you that they are not part of nigeria. because they are biafra
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by akinszz: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cele tan e, o tan abela...
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Joseph Oshofa of the Celestial Church of Christ siezed this eclipse occurrence in 1947 then to decieve people that God used the eclipse to call him!
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by GeneralEmenogu: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
I tut it ws d normal tin wen I saw d cloud changed. sobi wen inside to sleep. hahahahaha, na buhari cox am
Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by bigtalla(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
forandy:
It showed in Port Harcourt (Ada George road) at 7:15am. See pix and video I made of it this morning.

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yenagoa
Bayelsa state
8:30am

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by benji93: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice capture!

Joseph Oshofa of the Celestial Church of Christ siezed this eclipse occurrence in 1947 then to decieve people that God used the eclipse to call him!
Are u alright, what brings oschoffa into this, in fact this shows you acknowledge the fact that he was called when the eclipse of the sun occurred in 1947, may, but because of your disbelief, you refuse to comprehend and accept the coincidence. Why would it be oschoffa, it has to be a lie. say whatever you wish, think whatever you want, the truth is the power of God is inexplicable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
forandy:
lol dnt mind our yeye weather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / Are We Alone In The Universe? / Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.