Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

(video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg (1375 Views)

Lovely!! Mercy Johnson and Husband Distribute bags of Rice and Foodstuffs to Wid / Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg by LifeDrama: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Facebook founder has been caught on camera telling of his jollof rice and pounded yam experience in Nigeria.

Mark Zuckerberg held an interactive session yesterday with many Nigerians who were aching to ask him burning questions.

One of the questions asked was if he had tasted any Nigerian food yet.

Zuckerberg, whose simplicity and humility has drawn many people to him, began by explaining that he had tasted Jollof rice and that it was really delicious.

He also talked about tasting pounded yam.

Watch a video of him talking about it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgkX2RHIvfI

http://lifedrama.com.ng/how-i-ate-jollof-rice-and-pounded-yam-in-lagos-facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-video/

Re: (video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg by Jafar1: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigeria and Good food

1 Like

Re: (video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg by Jafar1: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
NIGERIA AND GOOD FOOD

Re: (video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good to know he enjoyed Igbo food
Re: (video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg by Tolexander: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Airforce1:
Good to know he enjoyed Igbo food
which one is the Igbo food?
The jollof or pounded yam?
Re: (video) How I Ate Jollof Rice And Pounded Yam In Lagos - Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Really?

(1) (Reply)

International Loving!! Wizkid And Justine Skye All Loved Up (see Photos) / Watch Linda Ikeji Tears Of Joy At Her Surprise Birthday Party / Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrates Independence Day In This Colorful Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.