Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available (37260 Views)

Who Is Using Glo 4G Data Here? / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / How To Activate And Subscribe For The Glo 4G Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2016
EXPENSIVE FREE LIQUOR here guys check it out www.liquorlabels.net
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Sanchez01: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Please, who has any idea if this phone can use this service?
Do I need a special sim for it?

Here is my network settings profile.
Your device can. 4G is the same as LTE

2 Likes

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Tolubory(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2016
benzics:

MTN recently promised to bring 4g plans to Nigeria, although there are other 4g data providers like NTEL, Smile, etcetra, but these 4g data providers only base in some states, with little or no intention of extending it to all parts of the country.
With the change in technology, demand for data plans have also increased, gone are the days when one could use 200MB for the whole month, right now I don't even think 20GB could be enough to last me 2weeks, but even as we demand cheap data, we all have expectations that the service would be fast and stable. We've seen the battle between data providers, and how Globacom could be leading if not because of the slower-than-a-snail service they have, their datas are quite cheap.. To cut the story short.

MTN's 4G plans are here in Nigeria, when I say Nigeria, I mean all parts of the country! But in my own opinion, these 4g plans are quite expensive and I don't think many Nigerians will embrace it now, but as time goes on, maybe MTN would decide to make it cheap.

How to subscribe for the 4g plans

Note : you must have a 4g enabled device.

Dial *444# and choose your preferable plan.

See list of data plans below..

What's your take? Too cost or considerate?
Cc: lalasticlala
Hmm....
That is how MTN Usually milk Nigerians ,
They will come up an innovative plan to Milk Nigerians and Other Network provider will come up later with better and cheaper data plan .....
No bi their fault, Nah our Government cause am.....

1 Like

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by onatisi(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2016
So telecoms in Nigeria are charging separately for 4g services?

3 Likes

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by ifenadi(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Y
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by VhatAmazingDude: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Sanchez01:

Your device can. 4G is the same as LTE

Thanks bro. Make I find the SIM.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Friedthunder:
I have the sand where mike zuckerberg jog pass in lagos.

PM me if u want to buy
Haha chineke!
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Ahmeduana(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2016
benzics:

MTN recently promised to bring 4g plans to Nigeria, although there are other 4g data providers like NTEL, Smile, etcetra, but these 4g data providers only base in some states, with little or no intention of extending it to all parts of the country.
With the change in technology, demand for data plans have also increased, gone are the days when one could use 200MB for the whole month, right now I don't even think 20GB could be enough to last me 2weeks, but even as we demand cheap data, we all have expectations that the service would be fast and stable. We've seen the battle between data providers, and how Globacom could be leading if not because of the slower-than-a-snail service they have, their datas are quite cheap.. To cut the story short.

MTN's 4G plans are here in Nigeria, when I say Nigeria, I mean all parts of the country! But in my own opinion, these 4g plans are quite expensive and I don't think many Nigerians will embrace it now, but as time goes on, maybe MTN would decide to make it cheap.

How to subscribe for the 4g plans

Note : you must have a 4g enabled device.

Dial *444# and choose your preferable plan.

See list of data plans below..

What's your take? Too cost or considerate?
Cc: lalasticlala
THIS IS FRAUD WHY SHOULD I BE PAYING ANOTHER MONEY FOR USING MTN EQUIPMENT, ""IF MTN IS USING MANUAL SPANNER TO LOSE BOT AND THEY NOW DECIDE TO UPGRADE TO AUTOMATIC SPANNER WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE TO PAY FOR IT" they've forgotten that is there duty to upgrade there equipment periodically and is my right as a subscriber to access uninterrupted and smote service

5 Likes

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2016
I hope they make it affordable for everyone.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THIS IS FRAUD WHY SHOULD I BE PAYING ANOTHER MONEY FOR USING MTN EQUIPMENT, ""IF MTN IS USING MANUAL SPANNER TO LOSE BOT AND THEY NOW DECIDE TO UPGRADE TO AUTOMATIC SPANNER WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE TO PAY FOR IT" they've forgotten that is there duty to upgrade there equipment periodically and is my right as a subscriber to access uninterrupted and smote service
my brother I am speechless. This is the first time I am hearing of such,that was why I asked if telecoms in Nigeria are charging separately for 4g services. Every normal thing outside Nigeria is made a big deal in Nigeria and charged for.
Why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Stevengold(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2016
At least few weeks from now, I'll put my 4G to work...

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Youngzedd(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Is the 4G now available everywhere?
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by driand(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2016
The people at NCC are a useless bunch of cowards and sellouts.

1 Like

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by kolajoo(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2016
I am using 4G on my etisalat with my sweet LG
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Kiddominant(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2016
rman:
They wanted to call it MTN 4G LTE but NCC OJECTETECTED
Hmm, Abeg it's OBJECTED.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by toshino4real(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Friedthunder:
I have the sand where mike[/b] zuckerberg jog pass in lagos.

PM me if u want to buy

Eeyah, I for buy the sand o but the one you get na fake since it is mike[/b] . I want that of mark

1 Like

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by caslord(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Friedthunder:
I have the sand where mike zuckerberg jog pass in lagos.

PM me if u want to buy
Sorry na Mark Zuckerberg own I wan buy.! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Mafia4life(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Let them swallow it. Who cares about 4G ? They want to use people's head because many Nigerians are crazy about seeing and feeling 4G.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by DonCortino: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Mtn na confirmed 419 company! 4g ko 5g ni!

1 Like

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by gj22(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Ahmeduana:

Oga, it's NCC you should be angry with or whatever their name is.

It's only in Nigeria that they slash data plans after you have subscribed for it. You will subscribe for 20gig only to wake up the next morning and find out that it has been slashed to 2gig.

You subscribe a plan for 100 naira today then try again tomorrow only to discover that it has been increased to 1000 naira without being notified.

These are the things we should be protected against but no, they are more concerned if the new Mtn plan is called MTN blah blah or VSF.

1 Like

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by DonCortino: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Ahmeduana:

Your head dey dia! Mtn na 419 coy.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by gj22(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Stevengold:

Lol. Which China phone be this?
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by ivili(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2016
joshmoy:
Meanwhile, click here to view shocking leaked video of popular actor in sexual act with his girlfriend.
Haba,if na him girlfriend how e con take be shocking?
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by progress69: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2016
kolajoo:
I am using 4G on my etisalat with my sweet LG

Keep deceiving ur sef. When eti start 4G? U dey mind the nonsense wey some samsung dey show especially those branded ones like AT&T

2 Likes

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by TDonald: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2016
benzics:

Tecno boom j8

What's the name of ur font

1 Like

Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Stevengold(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
gj22:

Lol. Which China phone be this?

LOL, I don't do China, that's LG G2 with G3 custom Rom.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by sanerugwei: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Stevengold:

Dear Stevengold,
Which phone is that?
It's network settings is really loaded. What is the name?
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by joanana(f): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Ntel is the best.... the data plan is super fast. 10k for a month of unlimited downloads. grin grin
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by sanerugwei: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Stevengold:

LOL, I don't do China, that's LG G2 with G3 custom Rom.
But G2 does not support LTE how did you make it work?
Can same custom rom work for G3? Or can a G4 Tom work and where did you get the rom mbok?
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Stevengold(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2016
sanerugwei:

Dear Stevengold,
Which phone is that?
It's network settings is really loaded. What is the name?

Thats LG G2, but I'm using G3 custom ROM, which has loads of customization.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Stevengold(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
sanerugwei:

But G2 does not support LTE how did you make it work?
Can same custom rom work for G3? Or can a G4 Tom work and where did you get the rom mbok?

I'm using the LTE Verizon version which is vs980. I think all LG G2 phones are 4G enabled.
Re: Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available by Stevengold(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2016
That's a G3 stock kitkat ROM, so if u use LG G3 this feature shouldnt be alien do you. There are loads of custom rom for G2 on this website http://joyofandroid.com/best-custom-roms-for-lg-g2/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GLO Payu(pay As You Use) / Can I Register 6 SIM Cards With NIN? (Photos) / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.