Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg (47164 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by uchewilliam18: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari has ear infection, he won't hear.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by centyboy: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by bittertruthz: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerians are not happy about the grueling condition of the economy -which has got almost everyone "on their toes" both the rich and poor. While others were congratulating Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg on his first visit to Nigeria two days ago, below is what a young man told him to relay to president Muhammadu Buhari.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-message-nigerian-relayed-to-mark.html

Why always them? Always this tribe why?.
I personally hate complaining. A child that complain can never get strong.

That time wasted in complaining, why not use the time to think of solution?
Both history and statistics has shown that cry does not help or change situation.
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by fortunateice(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na only rice concern you.. You don't know sh*t, very soon you no go see even garry drink
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
The deaf n dumb nomad is a BLUNDER!
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by kushma(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
nathandrake:
wish i can hold that chinedu guy and give him this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ciPj6-yq1Y
better craze dey worry you. ZOMBIE!!!
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by izzou(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
bittertruthz:

Why always them? Always this tribe why?.
I personally hate complaining. A child that complain can never get strong.

That time wasted in complaining, why not use the time to think of solution?
Both history and statistics has shown that cry does not help or change situation.

It seems your sense of humour is vewy vewy low

So you didn't see the guy was joking? You had to bring tribalism into it.

Don't die because of the igbos abeg

grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by valx2: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
nathandrake:

I think that's NSLT2 unical
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by DeCleff(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Make una no vex oh. All the pics i don see about this man na the same cloth em wear.

Abeg na only one cloth em carry cone Naija?
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by Sundayvictor0(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Just imagine...people are already annoyed and if u look into this Man's history,he will also be one of those who voted buhari in..

#Buharimustbeimpeached
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by flatheadedbigot: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
dainformant:
I dont think Mark Zuckerberg knows who Buhari is
it should be, message flat headed bigot want Mark sent to Buhari. Was Mark Scheduled to meet with Buhari?
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by jay7(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians sabi joke with anything.
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by hitbaze(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lolololololol
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by yedidiah(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
My beloved nation. Don't we all love Sunday rice cheesy
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by tunary(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
NameChecker:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you know that if you eat right, avoid sugar,exercise for fitness sake, avoid drinking and smoking, practice safe sex, drink a lot of water and sleep for at least eight hours, You will still die?
ok pls do the opposite of what you have just written and see the difference//the outcome of it.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by Yemizy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Me 2 o.......steady beans for school here
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
just came to check names
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by nathandrake(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
kushma:
better craze dey worry you. ZOMBIE!!!

lil Kid move along now you got the mention you want, go and play with your friends

uncultured knobhead
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by nathandrake(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
valx2:
I think that's NSLT2 unical

it happened in Niger state
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by 8kingz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

as a typical Nigerian we make fun of everything whether good or bad

[img]http://i./fjXSwNcLyADjG.gif[/img]

that the Nigeria spirit for u
And dat is a mumu spirit,there is time for everything, time for play is different from time for work
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by Rexnegro(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jafar1:
Help us tell buari to reduce the price of rice
instead of complaining Why not patronise and buy kebbi, anambra, Nasarawa, ebonyi etc rice at 9k and let's join hands to stop importation of rice as we develop ours and also export. stop complaining it's doesn't fit You. as for me when people are saying there's a casting down Am it's a lifting up no matter The economic recession...
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by vikes(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol grin
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by NameChecker: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
nathandrake:

See mess up
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by lokodon(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
NameChecker:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you know that if you eat right, avoid sugar,exercise for fitness sake, avoid drinking and smoking, practice safe sex, drink a lot of water and sleep for at least eight hours, You will still die?
Bro, you made my day. I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by omostar: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Anyway, beans is more nutritious than rice. smiley
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by charityfelix(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol sharp guy
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
PEOPLE DON'T WORRY! THE FLOOD IS OVER! THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS IN CONTROL OF HIS PEOPLE! COME TO JESUS AND LIVE ABOVE RECESSION
Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
CHAINJI

Re: A Nigerian's Message To Buhari Through Mark Zuckerberg by spie42(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Bought A Domain Name For $10 And Resold It At $550 / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.