Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : (1355 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / Tight But Unpopular Naija Jams / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by Manta(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2006
2Face Idibia has done it again, this time he is out with another out of space sound in an album titled GRASS TO GRACE.
The album is a 13 track CD, with all the tracks appealing to the ear; from the Mc Akatu intro, One love, No shaking(car wash), I dey feel like, See me so, skit(story), E be like say, True love, 4 instance, If love is a crime, Ocho(his tribal song), My love feat. VIP and the Outro skit.

Though, contrary to initial popular speculations of features and collaborations with other artists(both home and foreign), he only featured VIP from Ghana on the track 'My love' and Soul E sang also on the track 'E be like say'.

Let us know what you feel about this album.
Re: 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by Emad(f): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2007
heyyy 2 Baba don kill am
I can't stop playing his album
i got the audio CD , i love " if love is a crime, track 10", track 2, one love, track 3, no Shaking, and track5 , see me so.
In fact i love all the songs i donot know which one i do not love
His new album is really a hit. What i wonder is why He does not have Ole, on the album

2Face go 2face go cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by robertino: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2007
Ohhhhhhhhh 2 baba you are too Much,, I dont just dont know, You are my only Nigeria artist I love so much,,,, Your songs make me feel am the world Greatest,,, I never see any body wey go fit
Re: 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by fataiiyo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2007
hello mai guy,
can i get the lyrics on (see me) by 2face. here is my box fataiiyo@yahoo.com
cheer!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by OmoEko1(f): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2007
2face is the hot shit now, Bleep faze
Re: 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by Emad(f): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2007
Omo Eko i dey with you ohh

i have listened to Faze's Kolomental,
and when i listen to 2face's album, i tell you Faze has got nothing on 2face, the difference is clear
Re: 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by trendy(f): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2007
what about the time i heard he was going to feature Kanye and akon
kennis music sef, maybe they could not cough out the money for tuface to do that
Re: 2face Idibia: Grass2grace Equally Tight But, : by oyinboaja: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

The Sent Music - Really Plays free Naija Music / Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. / Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.