Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Am Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused (884 Views)

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Am Confused, Should I Take Her Back Or Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by bolatefah: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
Before i got married i have be in relationship with two different man with different character but one after the other i discontinue the relationship with reasons genuine to me and some other people around me. But now that i went into another relationship which someone introduce me to i later notice that is the worst of all have been doing.

i am married with a bouncing baby boy after four month of our wedding my husband refused to care for me, my baby even paying for the accommodation where we reside. I still manage to get some change and assist in paying, he will collect money from me and use for another thing which is not clear to me.

He is the one arranging for the wedding date but later when our wedding is about two days have not seen any arrangement from him buying of cloth and some other thing has not yet been done which i later do including the Wedding Ring I BOUGHT every thing since then i have been paying debt owing by him to people call his customer.

please i need an advice from you
God bless you all.
Re: Am Confused by yme1(f): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
if your legs are too small for you to run
come and borrow mine
what are you going to do in a prison yard all in the name of marraige
note--MICHEAL SCOFIELD wont be there to break you out undecided
Re: Am Confused by bilqiss(f): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
Wow. Some men are just bad. Check and you'll find out that behind every misbehaving man, is some other woman. Na wa for all these husband/boyfriend snatchers sef.
Re: Am Confused by GEW: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
bolatefah:

Before i got married i have be in relationship with two different man with different character but one after the other i discontinue the relationship with reasons genuine to me and some other people around me. But now that i went into another relationship which someone introduce me to i later notice that is the worst of all have been doing.

i am married with a bouncing baby boy after four month of our wedding my husband refused to care for me, my baby even paying for the accommodation where we reside. I still manage to get some change and assist in paying, he will collect money from me and use for another thing which is not clear to me.

He is the one arranging for the wedding date but later when our wedding is about two days have not seen any arrangement from him buying of cloth and some other thing has not yet been done which i later do including the Wedding Ring I BOUGHT every thing since then i have been paying debt owing by him to people call his customer.

God bless you all.
how old is he?
Re: Am Confused by adunn: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
If u are the one contributing more to the relationship, then i advise u 2 stop giving him money, keep the money 4 u and ur baby. If u marry him u would be the one 2 provide 4 him and ur baby, why do u want a man 2 be a liability on ur neck. If a man cant meet u half way and take ur feelings into account, why should u bother urself?
Re: Am Confused by Fhemmmy: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
Run while you can, and hopefully the one u dumped will be willing to take you back.
Such man is not a man, but an a$$
Re: Am Confused by olanajim(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2009
Perhaps I am missing something. The lady has married the man already, right?
Re: Am Confused by Damoche10: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
U are already digging your grave already. you better run faster than your legs away from that scam of a man.
Re: Am Confused by amievivian(f): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
y me:

if your legs are too small for you to run
come and borrow mine
what are you going to do in a prison yard all in the name of marraige
note--MICHEAL SCOFIELD wont be there to break you out undecided

LWKMD!!!

okay seriously why would u want to enslave urself for the rest of ur life?
at the same time i would say its that easy to just leave the father of ur child like that
but rite now u have to think of u and ur child's welfare first ok honey?
Re: Am Confused by Radiant(f): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
Did you have the baby before wedding? Were you guys forced to marry each other? The picture is not too clear

Anyway, does he have a job? What does he do? What made you marry him
Re: Am Confused by juicybabe(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
bolatefah:

God bless you all.

You got married to him expecting him to carry you like holy water?
Apart from the man what are you doing to help yourself financially?

(1) (Reply)

. / So Much Divorce Today / Please Inform Your Neighbor, Don't Allow Him To Commit That Succide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.