Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) (16806 Views)

The Newest Prof In University Of Benin / The Young Prof In University Of Benin / University Of Benin 2016/17 Post UME Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by DeRay98(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
GoodSide:
How does soyinkas visit to uniben change the price of bag of rice.

People that think too much about their stomach never achieve in life.
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by abimic(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
The exhibition is a top notch as i know there are many more at the ekenhuan campus esp during my good old days for laboratory practical..... Benin is the home of art works, different first class art works, so less is never expected of my Alma mater.
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by power900: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Edo airways. ....i dey fly come
hahahaha ,your real dad!!! na ma state una dey yab like this? ehhhhh?
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by abimic(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
what you are doing is nt good. We won't download. we will rather buy it for 100 naira to help promote the artist. I pray don jazzy finds you and put you in prison.
Despite the good intention, so u believe the original disc would go for #100, those are still pirated copies bro.. .. ..
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by sydneycruze(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
I Rep Uniben and Nafaas uniben chapter any day and any time
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
NICE WORK
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by AustinStevens: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
MadCow1:
Chai..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4182843_tmpcam1721614464_jpegb87ba4d46c0f4d684d59c1c9cad395e2
See this artwork of UNIBEN students going to classes..
Why is this place still open?

Bro there is more to that drawing than you re seeing......its telling a story ...the voilence,flood,plane crash etc....itz an exceptional drawing
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by lawrenzi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
I was there and sincerely i am proud of what i saw

Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by Ekuru: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
ionsman:

Your brain has gone on asylum.
ritababe:

i told you to stop taking weed
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Yea, I was there and it was worthwhile, even though I had to stand for a while. This would be my second time of seeing Prof Wole Soyinka live. The eulogy was just out of this world!
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by introvertme: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
justarsenalfans dot com arsetalks dot com
joey150
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by joey150(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
introvertme:
justarsenalfans dot com
arsetalks dot com

joey150

Ohh seen it. Did he tell you about it himself?
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by introvertme: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:

nah did some investigating took nearly an hour grin
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by joey150(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
introvertme:

nah did some investigating took nearly an hour
grin

Hahahahaha.

Finally you'll think he is hiding a blog where he mines gold and sells diamond that would later be encrusted in rolex watches.
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by introvertme: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:

Hahahahaha.

Finally you'll think he is hiding a blog where he mines gold and sells diamond that would later be encrusted in rolex watches.

whats your site name
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by joey150(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
introvertme:

whats your site name
i used to have a blog.. But time was not on my side i have temporarily suspended updates on it.

Anyway its Pronetotype dot com
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by amagunnerfan: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:

You both are fooling yourselves. To be honest. If you think I am so dumb to fall for your reverse physcology then you are mistakened.
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by amagunnerfan: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
introvertme:

whats your site name
introvertme.com, introvertme.net, introvertme.info
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by introvertme: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
introvertme.com, introvertme.net, introvertme.info

nah... not mine + why are you acting creepy
What in the world would we use your site to do?hack it?

nawa 4 you ooo...
Re: University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics) by joey150(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2016
amagunnerfan:
You both are fooling yourselves. To be honest. If you think I am so dumb to fall for your reverse physcology then you are mistakened.

Oh i thought you said you didn't care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers / Uniben, Igbinedion Medical Schools Lose Accreditation / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.