Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers (16798 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Lecturers So Wicked And Heartless? / Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by GeneralKoko(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Have you ever challenged a lecturer??
Has a lecturer ever messed you up? How did you react?
Them withhold your results?
Share with us.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by MadamVanessa(f): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
shocked

There was this hansome neat young lecturer back then . Man was so intelligent, and I love him so much, that no man matters again except him and I do all I could to be noticed by him but to no avail, it was really frustrating.

Anytime I want to masturbate, I fantasized about him making love to me, and it was heavenly when I fantasized about him.

My ugly experience was, till I leave school this man never for once say hi to me, nor observed that I was giving him all the green light in the world. Till date, it's very painful that I didn't have a taste of that man's dick.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Oluromantic: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
You're deliberating on it like it's a good situation to be in.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Jeon(f): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
too bad I no even get xperience I encountered with Nigerian teachers because I refused schooling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Blunttruth: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2022
No because I respect myself and them. I don't challenge. I try to be as invisible as I can be. Like a chameleon I blend into the crowd.i read and meet up with every necessary requirement.

47 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by dnawah(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
GeneralKoko:
Have you ever challenged a lecturer??
Has a lecturer ever messed you up? How did you react?
Them withhold your results?
Share with us.
no ugly one,all na better one o!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Bashnigga(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2022
The f***ing drunkard misplaced my scripts & said I didn't write his exam...
When I para oga produce my scripts by force

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by tivhador: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MadamVanessa:
shocked

There was this hansome neat young lecturer back then . Man was so intelligent, and I love him so much, that no man matters again except him and I do all I could to be noticed by him but to no avail, it was really frustrating.

Anytime I want to masturbate, I fantasized about him making love to me, and it was heavenly when I fantasized about him.

My ugly experience was, till I leave school this man never for once say hi to me, nor observed that I was giving him all the green light in the world. Till date, it's very painful that I didn't have a taste of that man's dick.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Mine was my project supervisor, dammm that nigga almost turn me to his ATM machine, that man was a heavy drunkard anytime he wants to go to the beer parlor and drink that is when he would remember to call me and tell me to send money for him to get the rats needed for my project practicals, i was like sir I can get the rats myself I have enough rats in my house, guyman no gree ooo, instead was telling me that the rats needed for the practical was foreign rats grin, say the species no they Nigeria, lass lass when I send the money to him, nah confirm bush rats I later come see for practical lab grin grin grin

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

why you no approach am, ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Suspect1: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

useless noise!angry.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Suspect1: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Blunttruth:
No because I respect myself and them. I don't challenge. I try to be as invisible as I can be. Like a chameleon I blend into the crowd.i read and meet up with every necessary requirement.
N-is for noise!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Lalami3232(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by respect80(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2022
Back then, Mr Ahmed who was a math101 lecturer once told us that we were just wasting our time that we can't answer his questions during a test.

Dr Sale, a chem 101 lecturer also told me how it took him 6 years to obtain his first degree that do I think I would just come and obtain my degree and go like that? This is simply because I insisted there must have been a mistake that there was no way I could have gotten a C in chem101 after scoring 27/30 in the test which was later confirmed to be a mistake, or perhaps deliberately just to include me among those who have to grease his palms to pass

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Boogyman557: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Boogyman557: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make I listen and observe..

if anybody lie 4 here..

Na to BLAST BLAST d PESIN left leg wit my old KALA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Unizikbuynasell: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
One decided to put himself in our bad record, final year student wey you suppose make peace with, you dey there dey form wetin I know know, trying to frustrate them with something that has little or no value to them at all. Nwoke tocha ochere ibe ya. Let me stop here.
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Brendaniel: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Never really had one except for a lecturer who failed me and my younger brother for not buying his handout, we both carried the course... angry

I no believe say e fit happen but it did

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Deeprooted: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin

Where do I even start from?
Is it the exam officer who gave me C.O in Eco 307 or the one that wanted me to get his book before he could allow me pass his course?

Modified: When I applied for my paper to be remarked, that man brought out both my C.A and exam papers where I scored 73 in total.

It was not added to my CGPA, though the C.O was cancelled. This made me graduated with a CGPA of 3.49

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by dfrost: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
angry
Story long but make I drop two. I always had altercations with most of my lecturers. None was palatable. But had the best of relationship with the lecturer that took us on Advanced Calculus (Fourier Series).

Lecturer1 (aka Rev. lipsrsealed):

Period: First Semester, Final Year

He travelled to Canada and didn't take us for his course for 4 weeks after resumption. I was holding a No. 2 position lipsrsealed then. Alongside the No. 1, we mobilized the whole class and went to meet the HOD. Complained to her and she promised to act on it.

Man came back and got schooled by the department and school hierarchy. Came to the class and started ranting on how he was going to deal with all of us. After some weeks, made a U-turn and said he has forgiven us.

Only for the end of semester results to come out, and there it was - I and the No. 1 earned a "let my people go grade in the course" cry grin cheesy.

Turned out our classmates snitched on us and the man in his wisdom decided to punish us for doing the right thing. Aside our positions, we were doing well in our academics and reported it to the GC. He had friends in high places. Nothing was done.

Men almost burnt him alive. Learnt he died some years back and I had not forgiven him then. Whenever I look at my SoR, I always remember the sad incident. But I've forgiven him now though. embarassed

Lecturer2 (aka Baby Lecturer aka Newbie lipsrsealed):

Period: First Semester, Fourth Year

He just finished service and got an appointment with the school. Aunt was the HOD.

First lecture and he dropped a "big bomb". Me no gree. I challenged him that it was a wrong point he was giving. He disagreed. We agree to research on it and feed the class back.

Man came back and agreed I was right. From then on, I knew I was going to be on the chopping block. Exams came, he was not supposed to invigilate/supervise his course but man came in and was surprised we had not started writing.

Asked the invigilator why we were yet to start. (We had already told the invigilator to give us time because we had a pregnant classmate that was running late, so the whole class agreed to wait for him after I and the No. 1 discussed with them).

He became furious and started sharing the answer sheets and question papers. I insisted that I will wait for the lady to come in, that he doesn't have the right to force me to write anything. Lady came and I started.

Once again, I got "let my people go".

Life sa, it has a way of dealing with you. We move sa! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by GboyegaD(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Had a lecturer who complained I don't come to his office. He saw me after I had submitted my project one afternoon and wouldn't accept my simple greetings. I eventually greeted him in Yoruba but with a smirk on my face and he responded.

Each time I remember the incident, I laugh because I wouldn't respond to such greetings i.e. one that I know is not from a genuine heart.

Funny thing is he taught me 4 courses and I made no A in any of his courses which is still amusing till date. There's no lecturer that taught me two courses that I don't make at least an A.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by youngscholar(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin

Let me read comments.

Don't forget to check my signature below.
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Naijatask: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
T
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
My only terrible experience is with one careless lecturer who misplaced my answer script for an exam angry
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Tboymessiah(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

A friend of mine from Abia state, had issued with a lecturer back then, the lecturer banned him not to enter his class throughout he stays in the skool.

And this guy na my best friend we the run things together and the guy na correct guy, so the lecturer too no sey we be padi.

The lecturer happens to be my project supervisor, when I met him to introduce myself, he said: " Young man you are a friend to that Igbo boy, you are birds of a feather, am ready for you, unserious element", he sent me out of his office.

Na so I enter 3days midnight prayer, week latter na so one babe tell me sey the lecturer dey talk sey en no no sey that Benin guy serious o, sey na me dey do well pass from all the students wey dey wit am.

At the end na distinction the man give me....

Mr Ahmed thank you o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Ezedon(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
None
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by djflexcy: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please how do I get to Jibowu from Ajah through public transport

1 Like

Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by HUSTLER001: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
A
Re: Share Your Ugly Experience With Nigerian Lecturers by Pascopele: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mine: I was very happy to be in tertiary school. I ironed my clothes and groomed myself very well.

Of course, we carried big bags of books to school. How naive! That was how we recognized freshers after that.

I remember waiting for the lecturer in the auditorium for GNS 101 and when he came sb tapped and said “pa pa pa pa pa, class greet” and the whole misguided flock responded ‘good morning sir' in unison.

Baba laugh us die.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniben, Igbinedion Medical Schools Lose Accreditation / ASUU: Strike Continues Until FG Implements Offer / University Of Benin Art Exhibition (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.