Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles (537 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / 2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles by prinsam30: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
The goalkeeper quit the national team after a splintered relationship with Sunday Oliseh, but the German tactician wants him back to his fold.

Coach Gernot Rohr has expressed his desire to have Vincent Enyeama back in the Nigeria senior national team.

Enyeama quit the Super Eagles following a fractured relationship with former coach, Sunday Oliseh on October 8, 2015, a feud which led to him been stripped of the captaincy.

The 34-year-old has been in terrific form for OSC Lille and as a result, the tactician wants to bolster his goalkeeping department by recalling the 34-year-old.
“I asked about Enyeama when I signed because I know his qualities,” Rohr told media ahead of Tanzania’s game.

“I also spoke with the goalkeepers’ coach Alloy Agu and he spoke highly of him. I’ve called and spoken with Enyeama since my resumption but nothing is settled yet.

“I will see him after the Tanzania game because I saw him play in France and he’s the kind of player we need to help us move forward.”

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/17252/super-eagles/2016/09/01/27096582/gernot-rohr-wants-vincent-enyeama-recalled-to-super-eagles

Re: Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles by amtaken(f): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Splendid!
Re: Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles by ojun50(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good news bt i don't trust that red cap minister
Re: Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
i wish he will come back..
enyeama's exit is one of d reasons i dislike oliseh as a coach
till date
Re: Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles by daveP(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
This better be good.

Rohr looks analytical and must have dug as far back as 2010 to just find out the problem with Eagles. anything to set up a solid, fluid pattern is welcome!

but NFF............ have been the prob since Galadima
Re: Gernot Rohr Wants Vincent Enyeama Recalled To Super Eagles by prinsam30: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
if only NFF could just leave this coach to work without bias

calling back Enyeama is a good development, that's a coach who knows what he's doing

(1) (Reply)

MEN NATURAL Sexual Wellness Tips For 30years And Above / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Rejects Abuja House / Guardiola Is The Special One, Not Mourinho – Keane Echoes Iheanacho Stance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.