Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole (714 Views)

Firstbank Pays 2Billion Naira TSA Fine / Simple Break Down On How Football Clubs Make Their Monies / First Monies Mobile App Says Internet Connection Unavailable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole by tubbytubby(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
well am enjoying my new job so much am happy i left that useless bank PHB
Do you all remember my thread and all the things i told you guys was going on in that useless bank.FA bit the fingers that fed him,at a point when the money got into his head too much ,he started to talk like GOD.am sure he never knew this could happen to him as he will never have merged FINACORP with BankPHB but now it is too late for him.

I hope he dies soon and his testtube babies die with him, he is so wicked and deserved nothing much from life.he cheats on his wife in front of her and buys cars for women with the bank's money.he chased mary B away and frustrated so many people out of their career in that bank and this is a real case of karma.him and other ED's have a lot of answers for EFCC as i hear those cheated out of the system like mary b and one man (cant remember his name),and so many other people have been submitting all sorts to efcc to nail him to pieces.Also for his loyalists,you people are the worst as some of you are the ones compiling the documents against your former boss.Well old friends always last,if this fool had stuck to aunty mary and not sacked her in shame after all she did for the bank with her "pulala" then he would maybe still be the MD

FA,a word for you is you are a big fool and 419er and your arrogant ways couldnt save you this time.Bastards never live.you better commit suicide,its better than for you to watch the government take a bank you built with your sweat from the beginning,only if you had listened.Over ambitiousness kills.The 2 billion you stole will be returned by force by the government.thief like you.

I wish you roast in hell with a heart attack just as you have made people that suffered with you cry and disgraced them out of the system
Re: 2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole by Akpangbon: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
tubbytubby

Same to you.
Re: 2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole by GEW: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
tubbytubby:

well am enjoying my new job so much am happy i left that useless bank PHB
Do you all remember my thread and all the things i told you guys was going on in that useless bank.FA bit the fingers that fed him,at a point when the money got into his head too much ,he started to talk like GOD.am sure he never knew this could happen to him as he will never have merged FINACORP with BankPHB but now it is too late for him.

I hope he dies soon and his testtube babies die with him, he is so wicked and deserved nothing much from life.he cheats on his wife in front of her and buys cars for women with the bank's money.he chased mary B away and frustrated so many people out of their career in that bank and this is a real case of karma.him and other ED's have a lot of answers for EFCC as i hear those cheated out of the system like mary b and one man (cant remember his name),and so many other people have been submitting all sorts to efcc to nail him to pieces.Also for his loyalists,you people are the worst as some of you are the ones compiling the documents against your former boss.Well old friends always last,if this fool had stuck to aunty mary and not sacked her in shame after all she did for the bank with her "pulala" then he would maybe still be the MD

FA,a word for you is you are a big fool and 419er and your arrogant ways couldnt save you this time.Bastards never live.you better commit suicide,its better than for you to watch the government take a bank you built with your sweat from the beginning,only if you had listened.Over ambitiousness kills.The 2 billion you stole will be returned by force by the government.thief like you.

I wish you roast in hell with a heart attack just as you have made people that suffered with you cry and disgraced them out of the system
mmmmmmmm if men were God.
Re: 2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole by tubbytubby(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
akbastard
same to me how
have i been sacked
i think you should shup up and read and mind your fucking bizness

thats is why we cannot be God o.second poster
Re: 2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole by monopolist: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
If you want to become an MD/CEO of a Bank in future then this is not the way to get there.

What did FA do to you personally?

Y DA BEEF?
Re: 2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole by mbulela: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
who be Mary B?
Re: 2billion And Many More Monies With Bankphb Boss.ole by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mary B na Alli baba wife, mk una leave the guy mk he spree venoum, he be like say Atuche sack am.

(1) (Reply)

What N2000 Can Do In Nigeria For You / Starting A Business And Dealing With Competition / Standard Chartered Bank. How Good Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.