Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Full Course On Cd For $250.00 - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Full Course On Cd For $250.00 (2036 Views)

Cisa-certified Information Systems Auditor Training Centre At Abuja Nigeria / How To Be Self Employed With Geographic Information Systems (GIS) / CISA Exam Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Full Course On Cd For $250.00 by gk4real(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
If you are in need of preparation for the CISA exam, then this CISA CBT course is just what you need to successfully learn the material and knowledge in order to pass the CISA certification exam. In this CISA CBT course, you will learn from certified instructors who have created a dynamic curriculum that consists of demos, presentations, lectures, discussions and much more! Lectures will give you an in depth understanding of the core 5 domain areas of the CISA examination. The best part about the course is that you learn on your own time since the course is self-paced and self-guided. After using this lecture CD I passed my CISA exam at the very first attempt in December 2008. I bought this Computer Based Training (CBT) course for $650.00 but I am willing to give for $250.00 (N40,000.00). This is a must for any one who seriously wants to PASS the exam at the very next attempt. You may send me a mail if you have any question or are interested in getting this material and/or just want some tips on preparing for the CISA Exam.  E-mail me at [email]info@reliabletips.com[/email].
Re: CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Full Course On Cd For $250.00 by gk4real(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ademola, thanks for your interest, I got your mail.
Re: CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Full Course On Cd For $250.00 by surahman: 4:45am On Feb 26, 2010
Anyone knows or have CISA mp3 files? Where to buy or download? Thx
Re: CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Full Course On Cd For $250.00 by BonHomme(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hey, any idea where i can get the CBT course for CISM?
Re: CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Full Course On Cd For $250.00 by pioneer: 3:41am On Sep 16, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Telecoms Job After This / Forklift Operator Training. / Nigerian Woman With Fake Nursing License Arrested In The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.