Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Investing In National Economic Data - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In National Economic Data (1022 Views)

How Profitable Is Investing N500,000 In Blogging? / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / Investing In Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In National Economic Data by damadsuite(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2006
Dear Friend

You too can benefit from the investment blast currently attracting millions of people in the world. They are currently building wealth from home.

INVESTING FOR MILLIONS
Three Steps Away!

Making millions from investment activities has always been a secret kept by few. The act of money making is so simple that those who have gotten this secret continually make millions and millions and millions by just applying the same wealth creation technique they have already mastered.
Do you know you don’t need large capital or even money to start building your way to some millions of dollars? The knowledge of what to do is ultimate when it comes to wealth creation not money.

All you need!

· Patience

· Diligence and Determination

· Discipline

Just a minute, please I am not about selling a thing to you as you may think. You will discovered as you read on, that not only will you be certain about what you need to do to getting the dream millions but also you will receive a bonus $5.00 of real fund to start up.
Do you also know you can compound this FREE $5.00 bonus you receive to over $20,000 within 13months and to more than $6million within 24 trading months? Impossible you may think. Well what I am about showing you do not require you investing a dollar of yours. All you need do is simply believe and follow the instructions of this e-zine.
What I am about showing you is the truth about how you can make over 100% monthly returns from the Forex market without you doing any serious learning or analysis. It is tested and proven. Do you know if you can compound this FREE $5.00 bonus to over $20,000 within 13 months and to more than $600,000 within 24 trading months? Well what I am going to show you do not require you investing a dollar of ours, all you need do is simply believe and follow the instructions on this e-zine.

Do you know if you make an 100% return monthly on your initial bonus capital of $5.00, by February your capital base will rise to $10 and you do the same thing with the $10 in February and by March your capital base will be $20 and by January 31st your capital would have risen to over $20,000. Unbelievable but that is what we have being doing over and over again.

THREE STEPS AWAY!

STEP ONE: OPEN AN FX ACCOUNT FREE

Your first step to benefiting from this top secrete is to open a Forex trading account with any Forex Broker. They are all FREE. My best ones are those giving bonus incentives whenever a new trader opens an account with them. My top pick is marketiv, they give $5.00 bonus for every new account created. Click here to create your Account Now.

STEP TWO: UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS OF FOREX TRADING

The Forex market is the largest financial market in the world with a daily trading volume of over $2trillion. In this market we buy and sell currency pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY. These pairs are regarded as markets or investment instruments. All you need to note is this, you BUY a rising market (a market whose exchange rate is on the increase) while you SELL a falling market (a market whose exchange rate is on the decrease).

How do you determine a Rising and Falling Market?
All markets are made up of two currencies which represent the economic strength of their nation. Let’s look at the EUR/USD (Euro/United State Dollar), the EURO represents the European economy while the USD represents the American Economy. Assuming there was a bomb blast in New York U.S.A, the market (EUR/USD) will rise as the dollar will fall in value due to the crisis in this case you will need to BUY the market – EUR/USD. But if for example the inflation rate in the U.K is on the increase then the market of EUR/USD will fall as the EURO will be in crisis in this case you will need to SELL this market-EUR/USD.

How do you determine your Profit?
The exchange rate of markets is usually represented in decimal figures. You may see the market of EUR/USD quoted at 1.3510, this is the current exchange rate for EUR/USD. If you buy this market at this rate 1.3510 and the market rose to 1.3590 after 2hours, you have just made 80% (.3590 - .3590 = 80pips) of your investment. Note, market normally moves more than 100% daily.

STEP THREE: BUILDING A TRADING PLAN
Without a trading plan FX trading will be meaningless and unprofitable. From my experience, the most profitable trading plan is using real economic data published daily by different governments to trade the market.
Before we proceed, I will like to show you a sample daily economic data and how we can interpret it to trade the market.

Time of release: 23:30 GMT
Events 4/12/2006: Japan GDP Q3
Actual: ,
Consensus: 0.30%
Previous: 0.50%

From the data above, the Japanese government will be releasing data about their third quarter Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at 23:30 GMT. Economic pundits will usually speculate what the data will be before the government will release the actual current data. This speculated value is what we call the consensus. Most times the speculated data (consensus) is almost right or close to the real government release. The problems with waiting for the government release are that most website or FX news site doesn’t publish the result on time. Sometimes it may be 30 minutes late. The emphasis here is the direction of the market for the day.

From the Japanese data above, the previous quarter GDP was 0.50% and the consensus is saying this quarter’s GDP will fall which means the Japanese Yen JPY will fall in value meaning markets like EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, and GBP/JPY will rise or you should BUY these markets at 23:30 GMT which is the direction. Note the timing is very important.
Many traders use the consensus at the time of release of data (in this case 23:30GMT) to enter the market. The proper thing to do is to wait for the release of the actual value by the government. The actual value at 23:30 GMT the Japanese Government release is shown below:

Time of release: 23:30 GMT
Events 4/12/2006: Japan GDP Q3
Actual: 0.20%
Consensus: 0.30%
Previous: 0.50%

From the table above, you will discover that the government release was even lower than the consensus, but the point here is the direction, the consensus says the GDP is going to fall and the real data actually confirmed it. The direction of the market is more important than the values. From my experience, the consensus has being giving returns of more than 100% monthly.

CONCLUSION:
Summarily, all you need to do to join this community of successful millionaires is open an FX account, fund the account if your want more money on your account and spend some time understanding the trading basics at www.nationalgoldex.com investment forum or subscribe ultimate trading system built my friend Cliff at www.damadsuite.com.

ASSISTANCE:
As a professor of Economics and market analyst, I will be assisting you master this unconventional high yielding investment vehicle. I and my dear friend Cliff (a.k.a analyzer) are online 10hours daily trading and assisting people master and profit from the market. You can chat with me with this Yahoo! Chat ID: heureuxg. Also you can join our investment Forum at www.nationalgoldex.com for FREE trade signals, Daily Economic data and Market Updates. You can also send me mails through damadsuite@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

kj / Step By Step Guide To Making Guaranteed Cash From The English Premier League : / A Lawyer Needed To Register A Limited Liability Company:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.