Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids (14263 Views)

Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) / Esther Obong-Egbuna "Sister E" Is Dead (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by spencekat(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Quite painful!.I remembered when she started a programme called'heart,body and soul,on the then called IBC.RIP,Sister E.
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by andycom(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
jaywhoco:
JW spotted...how are you brother?

another JW spotted, Nice
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Fedayeen02: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
debbie:
is Joyce still there? I rem her relationship programme then. Can you rem any of the men in ibc...have been cracking my head
Be careful of the brain getting cracked grin I don't think i can remember any male presenter name again because as a young bobo then i was more taken with the Ladies. Building fantasises about the female presenters.

I don't stay in the SE again
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by debbie(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Be careful of the brain getting cracked grin I don't think i can remember any male presenter name again because as a young bobo then i was more taken with the Ladies. Building fantasises about the female presenters.

I don't stay in the SE again
true confession...lol. ok no problem. Was just trying to cast my mind back
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Fedayeen02: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
debbie:
true confession...lol. ok no problem. Was just trying to cast my mind back
Boys will always be boys. You are old for you to be able to recollect all those things that happened then
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Dinobi77: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sis E, what a woman, what a voice. I can still hear her sweet voice. Hope u made heaven.
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by Munzy14(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Esther obong, came to IMO for nysc. got attracted to then DG of IBC Chike Egbuna though married with kids.
later became chike's second wife.
had a son. called Michael Egbuna.
became IBC DG under Rochas
campaigned for Rocha last year.even when I know OAP personality is meant to sit on the fence during election. Rocha's won by as e deh. via rigging.
then the real Rochas came out. and he and his cohorts frustrated the woman life till she migrated to no6 ime ala street. now Rochas sent his wife to go and pour d dust to dust. just like Solomon grandy.

#i'mout#
Re: Esther Obong-Egbuna, Sister E, Buried As Mrs Okorocha Consoles Her Kids by jaywhoco(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2016
andycom:

another JW spotted, Nice
lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Segun Osoba Doubts Apc’s Victory In Presidential Election / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES / APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.