Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363422 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
Another pics from ladies in the south

1 Share

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
Chicks from the south

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
another pics once more

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
once more

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
another ones

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
pic

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=18pt]What a useless thread.[/size]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
This really is getting tiring. Amaka, what's your problem? Where do you get this idea from that finding Somali girls beautiful is somehow 'self-hating'? Are you trying to claim that Somali girls are not black? If so, what makes you think that anyone cares about your definition of blackness? If not, why all the ranting? And finally, do you have any self-esteem issues?
Please answer these questions for me because I'm baffled at why someone would be so upset at the preferences of a complete stranger.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^
what are you talking about?
GO BACK AND READ MY POST AND SEE WHO I WAS REPLYING TO!!
then go figure.
stop yarning saw dust, gett away jo!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
once again: [size=50pt]USELESS THREAD[/size]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
i was replying to Najapwinez
so MYOB!!
see what she wrote and see what i was replying to.
then go figure.

i really dont care what she says but when she is bullshitting, imma call her out.
simple as that.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i was replying to Najapwinez
so MYOB!!
see what she wrote and see what i was replying to.
then go figure.

i really dont care what she says but when she is bullshitting, imma call her out.
simple as that.

Who was troubling you now, is it not a useless thread?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
i said im done, she can go back and read it for herself.
and she needs to see who i was talking to or replying to.
gosh, some people sef.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i said im done, she can go back and read it for herself.
and she needs to see who i was talking to or replying to.
gosh, some people sef.

I don't care about who you were replying back to since the point that you are trying to make is still the same i.e, How dare anyone Nigerian find Somali women attractive unless they are a bunch of self-hating idiots.
You're nothing but a insecure, spiteful little girl and I suggest that you take a good look in the mirror and accept what God has given you. Your barely concealed jealousy is just pitiful. Get yourself sorted out.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2009
Xoriyo:

I don't care about who you were replying back to since the point that you are trying to make is still the same i.e, How dare anyone Nigerian find Somali women attractive unless they are a bunch of self-hating idiots.
You're nothing but a insecure, spiteful little girl and I suggest that you take a good look in the mirror and accept what God has given you. Your barely concealed jealousy is just pitiful. Get yourself sorted out.

oh shush!
nowhere did i say how dare nigerians find somalis beautiful blah blah and whatever else you said.
i was replying to the post that the girl put up.
if you got that from my comment then screw you.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2009
and like you said in the other thread, you have your own country to worry about.
so again, wetin?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2009
Please, are you changing your tone now that you've been confronted? You need to sit your ass down and stop moaning and whinging about the preferences of others. Is your life so empty that you have to make dozens of post protesting other people's preferences? I thought that I had seen it all and then there comes AMAKA.
sad sad sad.

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2009
*posts*
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2009
or do you want me to get loud, cause i can do that again!
no one is getting quiet cause of you, who the mess are you anyway?
i just felt no need to "yell" or what not.
wtf, this is the computer anyway. lolol

but anyway like i said, if the girl wants do to "selective breeding" to protect future generations from the heart ache she went through because she hated her hair, then thats what i call self hating.
i was replying to her statement.

anyway, this is a useless thread cause i wont keep repeating myself to you.
adios!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2009
Selective breeding? Hair? Why don't you go some posts back.
You know what I'm talking about. No need to act all clueless. Now go and run along and don't forget to get some sort of help for your little 'insecurity' problem. There is lots that they can do for you these days,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2009
bitch please i know what i said.
a lot of these naija guys are just lost.
that may be their preference but at the same time a lot of them are brainwashed. they may think anything light with a straight nose is beauty and everything else is ugly, disregarding their whole generation and the people that gave birth to their stank asses.
and also forgetting the hair that grows out of their heads and the skin color they have and a lot of other stuff.
now youre probably gonna say "youre some dark girl hating on us light girls blah blah" cause i get that a lot
but im far from that but when i see something dirty, imma point it out.
like i said we can flog this "preference" thing over and over again, it wont change a thing.
good for you, i thought you had other problems to "worry about"
now kapeesh!  tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 14(m): 1:18am On Nov 02, 2009
is it really about skin colour? it does not matter if you are dark skinned or light, if you are beautifula, you are beautiful regardless.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Xoriyo(f): 1:24am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

bitch please i know what i said.
a lot of these naija guys are just lost.
that may be their preference but at the same time a lot of them are brainwashed. they may think anything light with a straight nose is beauty and everything else is ugly, disregarding their whole generation and the people that gave birth to their stank asses.
and also forgetting the hair that grows out of their heads and the skin color they have and a lot of other stuff.
now youre probably gonna say "youre some dark girl hating on us light girls blah blah" cause i get that a lot
but im far from that but when i see something dirty, imma point it out.
like i said we can flog this "preference" thing over and over again, it wont change a thing.
good for you, i thought you had other problems to "worry about"
now kapeesh! tongue

There we have it. She finally gets to it. I personally have no experience with Nigerian guys and their likes but nothing warrants your borderline xenophobic comments about Somali women who whether you like it or not are black. Your irrational ranting seems to stem from your personal experiences and I strongly suggest that you come to terms with the fact that people are free to like who they want. There are plenty of Somali guys who like West African women and I have absolutely no problem with that because I'm secure in my own skin and I will get mine.
Now, let that be your lesson of the day because believe me, you're nothing but a charity case to me.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by africhika(f): 1:34am On Nov 02, 2009
tpia, actually this girl is ethiopian fashion model, gelila bekele
she's tyler perry's girlfriend.

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:36am On Nov 02, 2009
Xoriyo:

There we have it. She finally gets to it. I personally have no experience with Nigerian guys and their likes but nothing warrants your borderline xenophobic comments about Somali women who whether you like it or not are black. Your irrational ranting seems to stem from your personal experiences and I strongly suggest that you come to terms with the fact that people are free to like who they want. There are plenty of Somali guys who like West African women and I have absolutely no problem with that because I'm secure in my own skin and I will get mine.
Now, let that be your lesson of the day because believe me, you're nothing but a charity case to me.

hahahaha whatever you think. lmao
and actually i hardly know any african in general. so it doesnt stem from personal experience but what i have been seeing on this thread.
where i live there are mostly whites asians/pacific islander, and latinos, so that aint it.
africans are barely here unless you drive way out.
charity case, thats very laughable. LMAO!!
but whatever sha.  tongue
nothing do you, nothing do me.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Keelshim: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2009
Almost all the "Ethiopians" and "Somalians" that were posted are mixed or half caste or have heavy Arab admixture. But notice that despite the admixture they still have the "Negroid" hair

Keelshim, it is quite obvious that you have never been to the horn of africa or visit the region of upper egypt and northern sudan. those girls are not mix or so called half cast. what i notice about mix race people when i visited america, they rarely(most cases) look like a horn of african. look at your mix race celebrity ramsey noah, he hardly look like a horner. what i am trying to say, the people that live in the horn look no different than their racial cousins in northern sudan and parts of upper egypt. here is a few videos from you tube of their racial cousin in northern sudan and upper egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJ7li-7Zwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxyaHNL6-Xk&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjfjTiGkPzI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH0LIb_S9fI&feature=related

now let me take you our cousins in parts of upper egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704bgzMUu7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V1xSZvS4IA&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJYYxAygmEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98jQFGx72WE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yTuobaa5r4&feature=related
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Keelshim: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2009
"Keelshim, it is quite obvious that you have never been to the horn of africa or visit the region of upper egypt and northern sudan. those girls are not mix or so called half cast. what i notice about mix race people when i visited america, they rarely(most cases) look like a horn of african. look at your mix race celebrity ramsey noah, he hardly look like a horner.  what i am trying to say, the people that live in the horn look no different than their racial cousins in northern sudan and parts of upper egypt. here is a few videos from you tube of their racial cousin in northern sudan and upper egypt."

The mixed race people in America are usually mixed with Nordic (North European) + West African stock.  So they have a different mix and a different look.

Most of the pics posted of the "beautiful" Somalians are of people mixed with Bantuid and Semitic blood. If not Bantuid, then some other indigenous black african stock. Nevertheless, they have heavy Semitic or Arab blood admixture.

An example of Heavy Semitic Admixture, but notice she still has the "Negroid" hair:

Ababda: Please post pictures from the horn of Africa, upper Egypt, and Northern Sudan so we can analyze them.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2009
winkkeelshim: i noticed that we have our racial cousins that live in the northern part of your country. i guess you are going to accuse some of them people as being mix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8z41Ft6a3s&feature=email

i know the main female singer is tuareg, and the main male singer is most likely fulani(0:26-0:32) . however, he looks like many upper egyptians, northern sudanese, and ethiopian collectively, that is interesting, our racial cousins in west africa.

another videos from your country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsKDG7YS4k&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkelOv6e3oI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzVvTlZKUn4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGBOX8BN8ew
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2009
did you look at the videos, i gave you.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2009
keelshim, let get this clear somalis are not bantu, they are cushites. the same as the ethiopian oromo tribe, and the beja the live in eritea, sudan and parts of upper egypt, they are cushitics.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ababda: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2009
Keelshim, i provided you with a video link from you tube to various countries in the area, let discuss them and prove me wrong. if you can, which i seriously doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.