Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Need Help With Direction - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Direction (335596 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Please Help Me With Direction. / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
Guys please, how can i get to Masha from Egbeda without having to waste time and money? i am going to be using public transportation and i also want to get to my destination on time. I'm hoping to leave Egbeda tomorrow by 10am and wants to get to Masha (Surulere) before 12noon.

Clear direction is needed, thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster,it is very simple.board a bus 4rm egbeda to oshòdi,when u gt 2 oshodi go to oshodi oké that is on top of the bridge and enter orile iganmu.tell the conductor to stop u at stadium bus-stop,from there board a bike to alhaji masha or wherever u goin.hope this helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Help With Direction by aieromon(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2010
At 10am,i don't see you gettin' to Masha on time except you wanna ''blow'' bike.
The normal route would have been Egbeda---Ojuelegba---Masha but the traffic on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway is nasty.Besides,Thursday is market sanitation day.
Are you prepared to bike?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Paulonline
 Thanks for the info, so buses heading to Orile-iganmu can be found at Oshodi? and you mean the also stop by Stadium bus-stop?

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
aieromon:

At 10am,i don't see you gettin' to Masha on time except you wanna ''blow'' bike.
The normal route would have been Egbeda---Ojuelegba---Masha but the traffic on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway is nasty.Besides,Thursday is market sanitation day.
Are you prepared to bike?

Bro, biking is not an issue to me, but then it depends on the distance, by the way, which one be egbeda---ojuelegba---masha? can i get ojuelegba straight from egbeda? since, Thursday is sanitation day for traders, i might leave before 10am before the rush-hour.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by aieromon(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
paulonline:

@poster,it is very simple.board a bus 4rm egbeda to oshòdi,when u gt 2 oshodi go to oshodi oké that is on top of the bridge and enter orile iganmu.tell the conductor to stop u at stadium bus-stop,from there board a bike to alhaji masha or wherever u goin.hope this helps

I doubt this.

honeric01:

Bro, biking is not an issue to me, but then it depends on the distance, by the way, which one be egbeda---ojuelegba---masha? can i get ojuelegba straight from egbeda? since, Thursday is sanitation day for traders, i might leave before 10am before the rush-hour.

Yes,you can get Ojuelegba from Egbeda if you leave early.you can also get at Dopemu under bridge(if you get there before 7.30).
If you intend leavin' later than 8.30,i recommend bikin' to Oshodi,get a bus to Mushin where you can get bus goin' to Masha or Stadium.
If you don't like the Mushin route,take a bus goin' to Itire or Ijesha from Oshodi,board another goin' to Lawanson and from Lawanson,connect Masha with a bike.
The major problem is getting to Oshodi,that route consumes time.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster,yea just climb the bridge and cross to the other side of the road.the same spot u will see those buses goin 2 obalende cms,na there u go 4 see motor
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
@aireromon,mushin-masha would have being another option,bt it can be frustrating @times.
Re: Need Help With Direction by illusion2: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
I know I left Lagos some time ago,but why would you have to go to oshodi-oke-orile ? undecided

Take Ojuelegba(from Egbeda,Dopemu or New road) and do the rest as advised.

If you find yourself in Oshodi,just link up Ojuelegba from there via Agege motor road/Muhsin wink
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2010
Thanks everyone, i hope to find Ojuelegba from where you've all suggested, but is there no ojuelegba at oshodi?
Re: Need Help With Direction by aieromon(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2010
There is.
Get to Oshodi and cross the pedestrian bridge to your left.
The problem with this route is the build up of traffic as you descend to enter Ojuelegba.
Fashola needs to REALLY do somethin' about that bad patch on the road.
Re: Need Help With Direction by illusion2: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
honeric01:

Thanks everyone, i hope to find Ojuelegba from where you've all suggested, but is there no ojuelegba at oshodi?
You be JJC ? undecided

You can get ANYWHERE from Oshodi even USA sef grin !

3 Likes

Re: Need Help With Direction by PurestBoy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
illusion2:

You be JJC ? undecided

Bad nigga lol

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
illusion2:

You be JJC ? undecided

i might be a jjc entering public transport, but not a jjc being a lagosian, i know almost close to 90% of Lagos, i only wanted the best route to Masha within the stipulated timeframe.

Anyways, thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
Nice thread
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
if you need direction anywhere in lagos or nigeria, post it here, we have capable hands ready to give you direction, thanks
Re: Need Help With Direction by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
How i wish there is a way to drive from New Jersey to Lagos . . . . . grin
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
There's a way, have you heard of time machine?
Re: Need Help With Direction by gongoaso1: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster
not too familiar with that route but as someone suggested, if u are comfy with an okada, please make ur self a ride!
smiley
Re: Need Help With Direction by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
honeric01:

There's a way, have you heard of time machine?

Time machine?
Go away jare, help your brother and i can fill my tank and keep driving
Re: Need Help With Direction by illusion2: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
honeric01:

i might be a jjc entering public transport, but not a jjc being a lagosian, i know almost close to 90% of Lagos, i only wanted the best route to Masha within the stipulated timeframe.
Anyways, thanks. cool

You be 'omo butta' be dat na. undecided

I beg no enta 'one chance ' o ! cheesy
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 2:35am On Mar 05, 2010
illusion2:

You be 'omo butta' be dat na. undecided

I beg no enta 'one chance ' o ! cheesy

Wrong again, i no bi omo butta, and have never entered one chance, i use bus services, it's just that I'm not the type that goes out alot and when i do, i prefer bikes no matter how far the journey is. paying 200-1000 for bikes and sometimes cab is my bad habit.

Fhemmmy:

Time machine?
Go away jare, help your brother and i can fill my tank and keep driving

lol, don't worry, one day, cars will run on water, i wish the real james borne was still alive cry cry cry
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2010
internet is not meant to replace human interaction.

nobody in your neighborhood can help you with direction?

are you going to plant bombs somewhere or what.
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2010
tpia.:

internet is not meant to replace human interaction.

nobody in your neighborhood can help you with direction?

are you going to plant bombs somewhere or what.

Hey, have you taken your drugs yet? hope the menopause is really not taking it toll on you as we thought?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2010
Hey Poster! ! ! ! Google ur way, simple!
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
thanks guys, boarded a bike to oshodi, bus to mushin, bus to stadium and bike to my destination, simple, no hold up (bike took care of the traffic), thanks dudes

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by illusion2: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2010
honeric01:

thanks guys, boarded a bike to oshodi, bus to mushin, bus to stadium and bike to my destination, simple, no hold up (bike took care of the traffic), thanks dudes
All is well that ends well wink
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
illusion2:

All is well that ends well wink

thanks, anyways do you know the direction to kwakwa suka village in old bendel state? undecided
Re: Need Help With Direction by illusion2: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
honeric01:

thanks, anyways do you know the direction to kwakwa suka village in old bendel state? undecided

And you say u no be JJC undecided

Which one be Bendel state again ??

Okay sorry. . .u be old school tongue
Re: Need Help With Direction by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
How long is the trip from Lagos to Imo and how nice is the road?
If you have pictures pls post too.
Also, how is the action of the cops on that road too
Re: Need Help With Direction by honeric01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
Lagos to Imo? that i can't say oo maybe some people go know am.

As for the police, our trip was smooth sailing, police just dey wave us bye bye (my bro's pregnant wife and kid was in the car) (free visa grin)
Re: Need Help With Direction by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
honeric01:

Lagos to Imo? that i can't say oo maybe some people go know am.

As for the police, our trip was smooth sailing, police just dey wave us bye bye (my bro's pregnant wife and kid was in the car) (free visa grin)

I have a ride that would like to know the cost of delivery to Imo from Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.