Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter (876 Views)

Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by dhannyson(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
hello everyone please in need of any app that can help boost my twitter followers, with twitter banning me.. or any app that that retwitt my post automatically
i need it asap anny GURUnin the building
Re: Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by codenamezero: 1:11am On Sep 02, 2016
Such apps plenty. Ive forgotten their name. Will check tomorrow and reply the name. I cant think now cos sleep full my eyes.

You could get suspended by twitter, if they found out you are engaged in such. They call it aggressive following or so.

But if I may ask, WHO PLENTY FOLLOWERS EPP?

How I got plenty followers in mine, was becos I was tweeting, using a hashtag (#). But they've reduced cos I no gree ff dem back..
Re: Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by uachd1: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2016
lol me sef need the app abeg
Re: Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Likes of who, do you want to follow you? Likes of Otedola, Branson, Dangote or
Re: Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by dhannyson(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
just regular ppl joor
Re: Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by dhannyson(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
any help
Re: Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
dhannyson:
any help
The number of people that follows you may or may not matter much, unless you are a marketer, with niche items to deliver things that solves problems, be it in business, health feel good ideas
I am been followed by Branson, Trump, Femi Oke and 4 other staff of Aljazeera, fortune and financial times magazine, vanguard and Nigeria guardian newspaper and other, a sensitive question on your handle can draw followers
Now lets get started, let me follow you.
Re: Pls Who Knows Aboutt An App That Gives Thousands Of Followers On Twitter by dhannyson(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
@wazobia_forum look me up
indigene:

The number of people that follows you may or may not matter much, unless you are a marketer, with niche items to deliver things that solves problems, be it in business, health feel good ideas
I am been followed by Branson, Trump, Femi Oke and 4 other staff of Aljazeera, fortune and financial times magazine, vanguard and Nigeria guardian newspaper and other, a sensitive question on your handle can draw followers
Now lets get started, let me follow you.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5 Help / Use This To Charge Your Battery Externally From Your Power Bank, PC And Tablet / Infinix Hot4 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.