Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Countdown To May 29, 2016 #buharidaystogo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Countdown To May 29, 2016 #buharidaystogo (440 Views)

Xan's Foundation Countdown To Christmas Giveaways. / Countdown To 12 Days Of Black Friday Sales Across All Jumia Online Stores / Countdown To May 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To May 29, 2016 #buharidaystogo by Qristien: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
I know some people are wondering what kind of jobless citizen will bring such an idea, but my people oh! I was just in my house reading 'happy new month' messages and being jolly that 'one by one', the months are rolling by.

One way or the other, I just asked myself, "Abeg na how many days remain self for this hardship to be over?"
Lo and behold, a jobless man like myself began to calculate, and by chance, I observed that after September 1st, we are left with 1000 #BuhariDaysToGo. cheesy

It doesn't concern me, but I will kill my boredom for this government on twitter everyday using this hashtag. I just posted it on my Facebook profile, and I thought Nairalanders should enjoy too. In fact, I just brought an A4 sheet of paper and drew a calendar, hoping to strike off a number everyday, then it dawned on me that it would make for ease and proper management to have it somewhere online.

Whether this is just to give myself hope, or to remind the president that his days his remaining days to make a change are numbered, I can't tell. Coincidentally too, it rhymes with #1000NigerianWaysToDie. grin

And if you call me jobless - are we not all jobless? grin

Re: Countdown To May 29, 2016 #buharidaystogo by Qristien: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2016
And why is Nairaland saying "Our server is overwhelmed"?

999 #BuhariDaysToGo
Re: Countdown To May 29, 2016 #buharidaystogo by Qristien: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
My only regret is that I didn't see this coming.
I should have sold my land, house, car, and taken a loan of 10million naira, changed it to dollars and hid it in my underground box in the village.

People would have laughed at me, that I lost everything, but now I would have come out and doubled my money.

998 #BuhariDaysToGo sha.
Re: Countdown To May 29, 2016 #buharidaystogo by Qristien: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2016
I really love how the days are running out, albeit slowly.

Little drops of water...

997#BuhariDaysToGo

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Man Who Has His Own Money - Linda Ikeji / Urgent Recruitment At RICHLIFE Estate And Garden / Do Animals Commit Suicide?find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.