Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos (7218 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) / The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. / What Will Happen To Igbo Businesses And Investments When Biafra Is Achieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Nkem4040: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Video Of Igbo Business And Shops Demolished In Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO8PaOLzhPY
Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by tit(f): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Nice one!
Oba has tell them to go.
them no dey hear word.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by rusher14: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Evidently other tribes fell victim.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Belmot(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Nonsense........
Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by ezeagu(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Let them build in "no man's land" again, and they will demolish it again. That's "Igbo sense" after all, after they will brag that they are "developing Lagos".

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 02, 2016
ezeagu:
Let them build in "no man's land" again, and they will demolish it again. That's "Igbo sense" after all, after they will brag that they are "developing Lagos".

I really love that your forum. It's sooo clean wink I wonder why your folks aren't making use of it

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by ezeagu(m): 1:31am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I really love that your forum. It's sooo clean wink I wonder why your folks aren't making use of it

Thanks, it's not my own just an admin there. I guess it will take a little time to grow.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2016
ezeagu:

Thanks, it's not my own just an admin there. I guess it will take a little time to grow.

True words!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by mightyhazell: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2016
V unsavoury! For this kain period?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Obviously, it's cut across and not just Biafraaans

1 Like

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by StOla: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2016
If you like make yourselves the victim of every government policy, seeing that you suffer from a victim complex. The state government must remain steadfast in enforcing relevant laws that govern town planning.

It is evident that Ambode doesn't care about silly tribal opinions, and I couldn't care less either. Nobody will be allowed to pose as a nuisance to the development of Lagos, no matter the amount of crocodile tears shed.

If an Igbo governor enforces the law and embarks on demolitions in the SE, he only gets chastised for not being populist. A Yoruba governor does same in the SW and also gets chastised for not being populist, but a tribal slant is always introduced by a miserable set of people who are never the only ones affected, and who don't even love their hosts to begin with.

If a disjointed society must have order restored, chaos must be banished. Learn to position yourselves outside the path of fire.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Weixzy(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2016
I guess other tribes shops are left out of the demolition abi ?
Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:32am On Sep 02, 2016
They should stop all this igbo shops bla bla bla...Shops of Nigerians were raised down simple.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by hundredhundred: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Victim mentality. Obiano demolished shops and was hailed as a performer. Hypocrites.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Mboi2: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2016
tit:
Nice one!
Oba has tell them to go.
them no dey hear word.
How much are those shops and the things in them, at most N5m which has not even bought you a good car.
If you close that side they will establish another place and before you come to demolish again, they have made alomost 20times the money they used to set up the business. Igbos will keep making money in Lagos and nobody can stop them. Did you see anybody in that video crying? They were all laughing and watching.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Victim mentality is ingrained in some people's DNA

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Mboi2:

[s]How much are those shops and the things in them, at most N5m which has not even bought you a good car.
If you close that side they will establish another place and before you come to demolish again, they have made alomost 20times the money they used to set up the business. Igbos will keep making money in Lagos and nobody can stop them. Dis you see anybody in that video crying? They were all laughing and watching[/s].

This is a very ignorant comment.

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by NaYouGoTire: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
They should stop all this igbo shops bla bla bla...Shops of Nigerians were raised down simple.
Shataaap! The owner of the shop is he/she an Igbo? We don't care about your zoo named by one Scottish bandit and his ashawo woman.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Shataaap! The owner of the shop is he/she an Igbo? We don't care about your zoo named by one Scottish bandit and his ashawo woman.
I am igbo grin, and learn to pass ur msg without insults.God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by ImpersonatorSS: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Mboi2:

How much are those shops and the things in them, at most N5m which has not even bought you a good car.
If you close that side they will establish another place and before you come to demolish again, they have made alomost 20times the money they used to set up the business. Igbos will keep making money in Lagos and nobody can stop them. Did you see anybody in that video crying? They were all laughing and watching.

Another round of senseless empty chest-beating!
I didn't know Amaka Osakwe until she cried out yesterday.

Sai empty chest-beating yeasterners!!

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Mboi2: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Another round of senseless empty chest-beating!
I didn't know Amaka Osakwe until she cried out yesterday.

Sai empty chest-beating yeasterners!!
Amaka Osakwe BLASTED Ambode not CRIED bro. Besides People that their shops were demolished should blast the Lagos State Govt for doing that if there was no prio notice. It does not mean their means of making money in Lagos have been blocked so there's no chest-beating in what I said. It is a simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by ImpersonatorSS: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Mboi2:

Amaka Osakwe BLASTED Ambode not CRIED bro. Besides People that their shops were demolished should blast the Lagos State Govt for doing that if there was no prio notice. It does not mean their means of making money in Lagos have been blocked so there's no chest-beating in what I said. It is a simple truth.

'I agree'!

She was so excited about the prospect of making more money after the demolition that she took to twitter to blast Ambode.

You are a very 'wise' man.

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by NaYouGoTire: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
I am igbo grin, and learn to pass ur msg without insults.God bless you.
I have not insulted anyone! Lugard is a Scottish bandit contracted by Royal Niger Company to enslave north and south, Flora Shaw is ashawo i.e. Lugard's Mistress, Nigeria is a zoo even zoo is well kept(animals are fed at appropriate time and rules governing zoo is respected by zoo keepers) to compare Nig. So how did I insult anybody?
Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Lagos is no man's land.
I wonder why ambode is destroying the indigenes and developers shops.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Pavore9: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Lagos is no man's land.
I wonder why ambode is destroying the indigenes and developers shops.

Anyone who thinks Lagos is a no man's land is deluding himself, when such demolition takes place then the reality stares at him!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Greenback: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
ezeagu:

and you expect your forum to grow!!! If seun was like this,nairaland would still have been crawling..

Funlordjnr funlord,shebi u see the impostors behind sites like ipobland?

Op,its obvios the igbos suffered most in that unfair wicked and evil demolision.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Pavore9:

Anyone who thinks Lagos is a no man's land is deluding himself, when such demolition takes place then the reality stares at him!
bro Lagos is no man's land.
It's the ancestral land of Ipob youths,developed like malaysia,dubia and Indonesia by hardworking drug mules,with contributions from gala and fanyogo sales

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Pavore9: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
bro Lagos is no man's land.
It's the ancestral land of Ipob youths,developed like malaysia,dubia and Indonesia by hardworking drug mules,with contributions from gala and fanyogo sales

Abeg no provoke me laugh, l dey office! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Pavore9:

lol,OK I don hear.
Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Mboi2: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Pavore9:

Abi you dey your joint. Which kind office u dey work wey you get time dey browse nairaland by this time. That must be LAWMA office.
Meanwhile back to the matter. Lagos is not "No Man's Land" as some people say. Lagos State is owned by real Lagosians but the truth there is that all of you people shouting and asking Igbos to leave your land and go back to their state are also not from Lagos state. You are all visitors in Lagos just like Igbos so whats the noise all about.
Igbos have equal right in Lagos with all of you from Osun, Ekiti, Osun etc because we are still one Nigeria. Nobody is stopping anybody from going to the east or south to buy land and build his house or buy shops and do his business.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by Pavore9: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mboi2:

Abi you dey your joint. Which kind office u dey work wey you get time dey browse nairaland by this time. That must be LAWMA office.
Meanwhile back to the matter. Lagos is not "No Man's Land" as some people say. Lagos State is owned by real Lagosians but the truth there is that all of you people shouting and asking Igbos to leave your land and go back to their state are also not from Lagos state. You are all visitors in Lagos just like Igbos so whats the noise all about.
Igbos have equal right in Lagos with all of you from Osun, Ekiti, Osun etc because we are still one Nigeria. Nobody is stopping anybody from going to the east or south to buy land and build his house or buy shops and do his business.

Which joint? I dey my office for Nairobi o! cheesy cheesy

Back to the matter, l will start by identifying myself as Igbo and proud of that identity. The first generation of my family came to Lagos from the East in the 1950's and even after the Civil war, we came back to Lagos empty-handed and we have always be thankful to God that He blessed the works of our hands and increased us in material wealth.

We were one of the early igbo families that settled in Ojota when it was still a thick forest and the land owners were very friendly and encourage my father to buy land from them also telling him to get other igbos to buy land but then most were scared to buy, fearing there could be another war thereby losing their asset.

The present day upscale Ogudu G.R,A was till the early 1990's, served as farmland to many igbos and folks from Cross River/Akwa ibom as it was government land. We had our yam, cassava, maize and ugu farms there while we planted Oha trees in our compound.

Lagos has been accommodating, live and operate within the provisions of the law.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Igbo Businesses; Shops And Goods Demolished In Lagos by KevinDein: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol, igbos crying that their shops are been demolished, when they find it difficult to rent out a shop for you in their land let alone owning one. Heck, on an old thread they were really proud of themselves for practicing what they termed group economics grin. Ultimately, what they implied was that even if they somehow rent out a shop for you in their land they are not likely to patronize you; frustrating you out of business in the process.

I've never seen a group of people who proudly practice what they openly condemn others for doing. Outstanding hypocrisy there.

These days though, no one takes them seriously. The anonymity of the internet has allowed them to show their true colors for the whole world to see.

God bless the internet grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious? / Wike Faults Critics Of Patience Jonathan’s Honorary Degree Award / Biafra: Kanu Blows Hot In Fresh Interview, Blasts Jonathan, Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.